Seven sentenced for drunken driving

Seven people were sentenced for drunken driving by Judge Samuel A. Kline on Wednesday. Full Story
Bud Wieser

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 20, 2009
All the white people driving Drunk again. I believe there is a patterne here last time there was sentencing ten were sentenced for DUI and they were all WHITE. Thats just crazy to drive drunk, what a shame.
Whilly

AOL

#2 Sep 20, 2009
Bud Wieser wrote:
All the white people driving Drunk again. I believe there is a patterne here last time there was sentencing ten were sentenced for DUI and they were all WHITE. Thats just crazy to drive drunk, what a shame.
That's because Whites have cars .
They have too have a car because they have to get to work .
Whilly

AOL

#3 Sep 20, 2009
No here's one better !
When Whites are Drinking and Driving ...
The Black's are Raping and Robbing !
burgerking

Souderton, PA

#5 Sep 21, 2009
blacks are only good for target practice
BornInLebanon

Shoemakersville, PA

#6 Sep 21, 2009
burgerking wrote:
blacks are only good for target practice
Your dad should have placed that load in the toilet! What a waste you are!
Whilly

AOL

#7 Sep 21, 2009
burgerking wrote:
blacks are only good for target practice
Lets not talk like that .
Leave and let Leave . I think most whites but you don't hate the blacks , I think they just don't like the way they live their Life .
SafetyFirst

King Of Prussia, PA

#8 Sep 21, 2009
Are you people for real? This isn't a black and white issue, it's a life and death issue! What are these judges getting paid for? A second DUI at age 27? All she needed a car for was to get to the bar! Once is a mistake, twice is a dumbass!
smartazz

Northampton, PA

#9 Sep 21, 2009
that dude is right.. blacks are trash.. low life scumbags
Lebanite

Langhorne, PA

#10 Sep 21, 2009
SafetyFirst wrote:
Are you people for real? This isn't a black and white issue, it's a life and death issue! What are these judges getting paid for? A second DUI at age 27? All she needed a car for was to get to the bar! Once is a mistake, twice is a dumbass!
Not in Lebanon PA. Here it is ALWAYS A Black and white issue. A lot of White and Brown Issues also. Not to many Yellow have moved here over the years at least they know how to stay in school.
BornInLebanon

Shoemakersville, PA

#11 Sep 21, 2009
smartazz wrote:
that dude is right.. blacks are trash.. low life scumbags
So's your momma!
SafetyFirst

King Of Prussia, PA

#12 Sep 21, 2009
Lebanite wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Lebanon PA. Here it is ALWAYS A Black and white issue. A lot of White and Brown Issues also. Not to many Yellow have moved here over the years at least they know how to stay in school.
There is something wrong with people that have to identify by race. Addiction and stupidity affect both black and white. And for the record...I'm white but I do not believe that I am superior to anyone of any color. As I said, stupidity affects every color.... I feel sorry for you.
Pedro

Langhorne, PA

#13 Sep 21, 2009
SafetyFirst wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something wrong with people that have to identify by race. Addiction and stupidity affect both black and white. And for the record...I'm white but I do not believe that I am superior to anyone of any color. As I said, stupidity affects every color.... I feel sorry for you.
There's a reluctance on the part of many people to go beyond their own group, to see that maybe that somebody in their own group is capable of lying, committing a heinous crime, doing something horrible or not right,...Get over it! You are a bunch of Drunks!
Pedro

Langhorne, PA

#14 Sep 22, 2009
Malditos gringos, nunca tienen culpa de nada.
The Way it IS

AOL

#15 Sep 22, 2009
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a reluctance on the part of many people to go beyond their own group, to see that maybe that somebody in their own group is capable of lying, committing a heinous crime, doing something horrible or not right,...Get over it! You are a bunch of Drunks!
Well Pedro
I'm going to tell you the way it is .
Everytime you look at the paper in Lebanon 75 percent of the time you see Spanish in the paper for one thing or a other and the Spanish are on 12 to 20 percent of the population . Most of the time its trash from other citys that are doing the crime . The Spanish that live in Lebanon are good hard working people because I know some of the familys that have been in this area for 80 to 100 years . You well have DUIs in all races so don't come on here and start your sh-t . So just keep your tan a-s in Philly where DUI , Rape , Robbings and Killings are a everyday thing and lets not 4 get " Crack Houses " on every corner .
Have a good day
Dick sandy ut

South Jordan, UT

#16 Sep 28, 2009
I was born and raised in Downingtown 74 yrs. ago. I now live in utah and if you are stupid enough to get a third DUI, you will be in jail for a long time.It's not a black and white, or yellow thing, color doesn't matter. we have a lot of Desert and plenty of jails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cougar Sighting/Caught in Downingtown, PA (Aug '08) Dec 16 robert shultz 41
Review: Gentle Dental - Andrew S In DDS (Oct '10) Dec 13 Jay from Philly 4
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Dec 6 dontsendyourkidshere 78
Family, school speak out after murder of 3-year... Nov '14 Tommy Carroll 1
Bruce Johnston Gang Nov '14 Len 1
Bistro on 10 (Mar '09) Nov '14 TBreeding 89
snapchat Sep '14 YoungHornyGuyy 2

Coatesville News Video

Coatesville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Coatesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coatesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coatesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:42 am PST