Yoms

Nigs

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
huh

Warner Robins, GA

#119 Sep 11, 2012
what? really, everyone has the answer. I dont believe anyone really does. whats the next guess?
Down With Rap

Marshville, NC

#120 Oct 4, 2012
Dr Moonshine wrote:
<quoted text> That "culture" was created by a white executive in the music industry.
That "white executive" was brainwashed by ghetto Blacks.
Down With Rap

Marshville, NC

#121 Oct 4, 2012
ibet wrote:
blacks are a minority though.. so they really can't ruin your society..
Oh, you won't believe what minorities are capable of. How did you think history evolved? Minorities stood up and stated their claims.
overit

Ellijay, GA

#122 Dec 14, 2012
This country is no longer ran by anyone with the sense to do so it is all about the money not what can I do to make the country better.This country needs to fix it's own problems before trying to make the rest of the world just like us and we bring down the whole world.You can not blame this on any one group but everyone that does nothing to help fix atleast as much as they can.Try just helping out someone not hating people because they are different than you are.We need to come togther and make this country great again by buying American and keeping unions strong.
youhaveit

Howell, MI

#123 Jan 6, 2013
uh .. nobody?? LOL
youhaveit

Howell, MI

#124 Jan 6, 2013
I don't really see anything going up hill we have a new ipod like every year or something..
youhaveit

Howell, MI

#125 Jan 6, 2013
I don't really see anything going down hill I mean..

it is going up hill..
youhaveit

Howell, MI

#126 Jan 6, 2013
now white is a really good. race..

but I don't think that black is doing anything to it that bad..

I see happy white people all the time..

you gotta be fckin kidding me..

what the hell is wrong with your life???
youhaveit

Howell, MI

#127 Jan 6, 2013
they don't even blame black people.. all the time..

they just go on in extreme joy with their white success and leave people alone..
bob white

Moultrie, GA

#129 Apr 8, 2013
take the guns and crack away from the evil free loading bastards
Whitegirl

Picayune, MS

#130 Jul 10, 2013
WITHOUT BLACK PEOPLE THERE WOULD BE NO FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, OR SINGERS! So stfu! Black people rule this world!!!!!! I'm white and I wish I was black!
IvoteDaleksmoto

Kingston, PA

#131 Jul 17, 2013
Knowledgable wrote:
<quoted text>
R U kidding me???? Let's get this straight. African's were the cradle of civilization. African's had universities, running water, make most of the inventions we still use today while white people were still up in the Caucus Mountains running around with animal skins and billy clubs. Obviously you are uneducated. Most African's know at least 3 languages. Their history goes back before your family had a organized language. Check your facts... the Europeans stole everything they got from Africa and you talk as if you did something. Check your history Europeans STOLE, MURDERED, and TERRORIZED peaceful civilizations and considered themselves civilized. NOT... You took a picture of and Italian and called it Jesus knowing in the Vatican the Pope has a picture of a "Black Mary & Jesus" Get your facts straight and get yourself an education. One thing you can't do is change HISTORY by lying and one thing you can't do is make a "Black or African-American" person any less then they are when they know the truth. Sweetheart I'm your Queen, my son's will be your King because the bottom line "I AM" a child of the "All Mighty GOD" and the venom and hatred your spewing is nothing by the devil... evilness. So that you know "My GOD" defeated the devil a very long time ago and "GOD said" he will make my enemies "MY FOOTSTOOL" So when I see you walking down Rt. 30 or at Exton Mall... be sure to bow down!
That's just funny. Blacks are so unevolved its not even funny. We need more people like Zimmerman.
Dr huxtable

Philadelphia, PA

#132 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah what is ya ignant
We invented the pyramids( then we never built anything else anywhere in the rest of Africa)
We skipped inventing the wheel cause that shit is gay
When I'm walking to mop up bathrooms at the extol mall as part of my welfare to work program you should bow down. I am queen of the bathrooms and my son is king of the toilets! I don't know where his daddy is , probably discovering the moon or some shit like that
Creflo dollar told me that shit, I'm going back to my section 8 housing now cause yo got on my last nerve and I only got one!
Stoopid az crazy Krispy cream cracker!
(Do you know how hard it was to write this with auto complete)
Luchiano

Smithtown, NY

#133 Aug 4, 2013
BBB wrote:
Allen:
You're an ignorant racist. YOU are ruining American society. It must be sad to be so scared.
I agree with Allen white people are the ones that drive the countries prosperity not low class blacks.
Nom

Chicago, IL

#134 May 5, 2014
Knowledgable wrote:
<quoted text>
R U kidding me???? Let's get this straight. African's were the cradle of civilization. African's had universities, running water, make most of the inventions we still use today while white people were still up in the Caucus Mountains running around with animal skins and billy clubs. Obviously you are uneducated. Most African's know at least 3 languages. Their history goes back before your family had a organized language. Check your facts... the Europeans stole everything they got from Africa and you talk as if you did something. Check your history Europeans STOLE, MURDERED, and TERRORIZED peaceful civilizations and considered themselves civilized. NOT... You took a picture of and Italian and called it Jesus knowing in the Vatican the Pope has a picture of a "Black Mary & Jesus" Get your facts straight and get yourself an education. One thing you can't do is change HISTORY by lying and one thing you can't do is make a "Black or African-American" person any less then they are when they know the truth. Sweetheart I'm your Queen, my son's will be your King because the bottom line "I AM" a child of the "All Mighty GOD" and the venom and hatred your spewing is nothing by the devil... evilness. So that you know "My GOD" defeated the devil a very long time ago and "GOD said" he will make my enemies "MY FOOTSTOOL" So when I see you walking down Rt. 30 or at Exton Mall... be sure to bow down!
Cradle of civilization? Hahahahahahahahaaa. Please! You are a racist idiot. Let's get a history lesson In : IRAQ (Mesopotamia) was the cradle of civilization. Nothing civilized originated from sub Sahara Africa. The whole Ethiopia being the cradle wS a theory about twenty years ago and never held much weight. Afrocentrics like you always try to steal other cultures. Fucking fool. Genetic studies also show some Neanderthal DNA In some people from what is referred to today as Northern Africa. Only sub Sahara Africans have no Neanderthal DNA. Everyone else in the world has traces of it. Don't try to alter history. You are just making yourself more so ignorant than you already are. and as others have stated: race baiters such as yourself will not let racism die. People like you assume only whites can be racist or that blacks at the very least can never be. I have seen racism on every end. and every day I experience racism from blacks. Poverty never helped society thrive either. We are all Americans. I never would refer to myself as Mexican American or European American. The worst problems with violence and thievery is being perpetuated by black youths here in Chicago. Lithos is why we are getting guns now. Punks will think twice now before attempting to hurt good honest hard working people In their communities. Every weekend a kid dies here. Sad shit. And what does america talk about most? Racism. And reality tv. And moronic sports icons. Where is the outrage of the Nigerian girls that were Recently kidnapped from perverted evil Islamic extremists? Why doesn't Obama do/say anything about the young men being shot or burnt to death here in engle wood?
fucblkguys

Phoenix, AZ

#135 Sep 19, 2014
im glad at least one black guy owns a dictionary. try giving up food stamps and stay out of jail for a year so you can provide at least 10 people of your race a decent job
Storm75

United States

#136 Jan 13, 2016
Everyone knows the truth but let's just continue working for others handouts bc that's the NEW America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Mon Parent 111
French Creek Golf club in Elverson has gone dow... (Oct '15) Jun 25 Croce sux 3
News Public schools and your money (Jun '15) Mar '16 Just saying 223
Debate: Marijuana - Coatesville, PA (Aug '10) Mar '16 Jacky 30
Accident Saturday at 322&82 what happened? (Sep '15) Sep '15 David 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Josh Maxwell as Mayor? (Apr '15) Apr '15 Betty 1
Review: Hyduke Builders (Feb '15) Feb '15 richardcbiga 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coatesville Mortgages