Click on an option to vote

Black people

Motts

Yoms

Nigs

5 Strands

Rahway, NJ

#51 Nov 13, 2009
Satan is ruining America with hate! Read all these comments and then ask yourself; "Do I agree with any tese?" I will bet none of you do. In fact, remember your child hood and the lessons learned in church. Jesus died for us so that we could be saved and live with Him and God eternally in Heaven.
Mike

Ashburn, VA

#52 Dec 3, 2009
Yeah unfortunatley this is true. I was looking for a place to live too and man the crime is getting so bad in the US. Statistically, and you can check this out yourselves, a high black ratio and spanish = loads of crime. Dont belive me just check out the FBIs crime reports. Crime is huge in the South and the central US sweeping down and creeping Northeastward. Again dont belive me, well three states that have below 1% populat. of African American and Spanish are Maine, Vermont, and New Hamshire...All three have the LOWEST crime rates period. Its a fact so look it up...
You are all ignorant

Collegeville, MN

#53 Jan 24, 2010
why don't you all open up a news paper/ media or even look up some history/ census bureau stats, ebcause you all are dumb pieces of shite!
mrjones

AOL

#54 Feb 28, 2010
Think about every social ailment in this country is cause by/the result of blacks
Comment on Facts

Steubenville, OH

#56 Apr 17, 2010
I think its interesting that the left wing media and the idiots who believe them try to say that racism is ignorant. This arguments get all the actual ignorant people to buy into believing them. Very pathetic. The comment that racism is ignorant is an oxymoron since it is internally flawed.
Black-White differences in intelligence exist and are large. This is scientifically proven through thousands of studies over the last 90 years. Scientists have controlled for just about all factors and still get the same results and have proven that these results are accurate and unbiased. For instance, when comparing blacks of the highest socio-economic class against whites from the lowest, these differences in intelligence still exist. Also, when controlling for IQ, so when comparing blacks of an IQ of 100 against whites of an IQ of 100, it is shown that white's are heavily discriminated against by affirmative action laws.
The average IQ for whites is around 103.
For blacks it is around 85. Less than 15% of blacks has an IQ above 100. These IQ differences are translate directly into difference in job performance social behavior. This is proven too.
I will post some sources.
Comment on Facts2

Steubenville, OH

#57 Apr 17, 2010
Start with Jensen and then Schmidt and Hunter. These are the most respected researchers.
Anderson, J. R.(1982). Acquisition of cognitive skill. Psychological Review, 89, 369-406.
Anderson, J. R.(1985). Cognitive psychology and its implications (Second edition). New York: W.H. Freeman.
Borman, W.C., White, L.A., Pulakos, E.D., & Oppler, S.H.(1991). Models evaluating the effects of ratee ability, knowledge, proficiency, temperament, awards, and problem behavior on supervisory ratings. Journal of Applied Psychology, 76, 863-872.
Brogden, H. E.(1949). When testing pays off. Personnel Psychology, 2, 171-183.
Ceci, S.J.(2000). SO NEAR AND YET SO FAR Lingering Questions About the Use of Measures of General Intelligence for College Admission and Employment Screening. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law 2000, 6, 1, 233-252.
Cahan, S. and Gamliel, E.(2006) Definition and Measurement of Selection Bias: From constant ratio to constant difference. Journal of Educational Measurement, 43, 131–144.
Chung-Yan, G.A. and Cronshaw, S.F.(2002) A Critical Re- Examination and Analysis of Cognitive Ability Tests Using the Thorndike Model of Fairness. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 75, 489–509.
Gardner, H.(1983). Frames of mind: The theory of multiple intelligences. New York: Basic Books.
Gardner, H.(1995). A response on four fronts (reply to Lubinski and Benbow). Contemporary Psychology, 40, 938–939.
Gamliel, E. and Cahan, S.(2007) Mind the Gap: Between group differences and fair test use. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 15, 273–282.
Gottfredson, L.S.(1997) Mainstream Science on Intelligence: An editorial with 52 signatories, history and bibliography. Intelligence, 24, 13–23.
Guion, R.M.(1998) Assessment, Measurement, and Prediction for Personnel Decisions. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum
Hanisch K, Hulin C.(1994). Three stage sequential selection procedures using ability and training performance: Incremental validity of behavioral consistency measures, Personnel Psychology, 47, 767-785.
Hausknecht J, Trevor C, Farr J.(2002). Retaking ability tests in a selection setting: Implications for practice effects, training performance, and turnover. Journal of Applied Psychology, 87,243 254.
Herrnstein, R. J., & Murray, C.(1994). The bell curve. New York: Free Press.
Humphreys, L. G.(1979). The construct of general intelligence. Intelligence, 3, 105-120.
Hunter, J. E., & Hunter, R. F.(1984). Validity and utility alternative predictors of job performance. Psychological Bulletin, 96, 1, 72-98.
Hunter, J.E. and Schmidt, F.L.(1976) Critical Analysis of the Statistical and Ethical Implications of Various Definitions of Test Bias. Psychological Bulletin, 83, 1053–1071.
Hunter, J. E., Schmidt, E L., & Judieschr M. K.(1990). Individual differences in output variability as a function of job complexity. Journal of Applied Psychology, 75, 28-42.
Jensen, A.R.(1980) Bias in Mental Testing. New York, NY: FreePress.
Jensen, A.R.(1985) The Nature of the Black–White Difference on Various Psychometric Tests: Spearman’s hypothesis. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 8, 193–219.
Jensen, A.R.(1987) Further Evidence for Spearman’s Hypothesis Concerning the Black–White Differences on Psychometric Tests. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 10, 512–519.
Jensen, A.R.(1992) Spearman’s Hypothesis: Methodology and evidence. Multivariate Behavioral Research, 27, 225–233.
Jensen, A. R.(1998). The g Factor. Westport, CT: Praeger.
Comment on Facts1

Steubenville, OH

#58 Apr 17, 2010
I think it’s interesting that the left wing media and the idiots who believe them try to say that racism is ignorant. This argument gets all the actual ignorant people to buy into believing them. Very pathetic. The comment that racism is ignorant is an oxymoron since it is internally flawed.
Black-White differences in intelligence exist and are large. This is scientifically proven through thousands of studies over the last 90 years. Scientists have controlled for just about all factors and still get the same results and have proven that these results are accurate and unbiased. For instance, when comparing blacks of the highest socio-economic class against whites from the lowest, these differences in intelligence still exist. Also, when controlling for IQ, so when comparing blacks of an IQ of 100 against whites of an IQ of 100, it is shown that white's are heavily discriminated against by affirmative action laws.
The average IQ for whites is around 103. For blacks it is around 85. Less than 15% of blacks has an IQ above 100.
This also translates directly to work performance differences, economic differences and social behavior differences. All proven.

Oh yea, here are some sources from the top psychometric and psychology researchers. Why don't you educate yourself.
Comment on Facts1

Steubenville, OH

#59 Apr 17, 2010
I think it’s interesting that the left wing media and the idiots who believe them try to say that racism is ignorant. This argument gets all the actual ignorant people to buy into believing them. Very pathetic. The comment that racism is ignorant is an oxymoron since it is internally flawed.
The average IQ for whites is around 103. For blacks it is around 85. Less than 15% of blacks has an IQ above 100.
This also translates directly to work performance differences, economic differences and social behavior differences. All proven.

Oh yea, here are some sources from the top psychometric and psychology researchers. Why don't you educate yourself. I would post more but I am limited in the characters I can have.

Herrnstein, R. J., & Murray, C.(1994). The bell curve. New York: Free Press.

Humphreys, L. G.(1979). The construct of general intelligence. Intelligence, 3, 105-120.

Hunter, J. E., & Hunter, R. F.(1984). Validity and utility alternative predictors of job performance. Psychological Bulletin, 96, 1, 72-98.

Hunter, J.E. and Schmidt, F.L.(1976) Critical Analysis of the Statistical and Ethical Implications of Various Definitions of Test Bias. Psychological Bulletin, 83, 1053–1071.

Hunter, J. E., Schmidt, E L., & Judieschr M. K.(1990). Individual differences in output variability as a function of job complexity. Journal of Applied Psychology, 75, 28-42.
Ree, M. J., & Earles, J. A.(1992). Intelligence is the best predictor of job performance. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 1, 86- 89.

Ree, M.J., Earles, J.A. and Teachout, M.S.(1994) Predicting Job Performance: Not much more than g. Journal of Applied Psychology, 79, 518–524.

Jensen, A.R.(1980) Bias in Mental Testing. New York, NY: FreePress.

Jensen, A.R.(1985) The Nature of the Black–White Difference on Various Psychometric Tests: Spearman’s hypothesis. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 8, 193–219.

Jensen, A.R.(1987) Further Evidence for Spearman’s Hypothesis Concerning the Black–White Differences on Psychometric Tests. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 10, 512–519.

Jensen, A.R.(1992) Spearman’s Hypothesis: Methodology and evidence. Multivariate Behavioral Research, 27, 225–233.

Jensen, A. R.(1998). The g Factor. Westport, CT: Praeger.

Kanfer, R., & Ackerman, P. L.(1989). Motivation and cognitive abilities: An integrative/ aptitude-treatment interaction approach to skill acquisition. Journal of Applied Psychology, 74, 4, 657-690.
te Nijenhuis, J. and van der Flier, H.(2003) Immigrant- Majority Group Differences in Cognitive Performance: Jensen effects, cultural effects, or both? Intelligence, 31, 443–459.
Comment on Facts3

Steubenville, OH

#60 Apr 17, 2010
Kanfer, R., & Ackerman, P. L.(1989). Motivation and cognitive abilities: An integrative/ aptitude-treatment interaction approach to skill acquisition. Journal of Applied Psychology, 74, 4, 657-690.
Messick, S.(1989) Validity. In: Linn, R.L.(ed.), Educational Measurement (3rd edn). New York, NY: American Council of Education, pp. 13–103.
Meade, A.W. and Fetzer, M.(2008) A new approach to assessing test bias. Paper presented at the 23rd Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, San Francisco, CA.
Oakes, D.W, Ferris, G.R, Martocchio, J.J, Buckley, M.R & Broach, D.(2001). Cognitive Ability and Personality Predictors of Training Program Skill Acquisition and Job Performance. Journal of Business and Psychology, 15, 4, 523-548.
Petersen, N.S. and Novick, M.R.(1976) An Evaluation of Some Models of Culture-Fair Selection. Journal of Educational Measurement, 13, 3–29.
Ree, M. J., & Earles, J. A.(1992). Intelligence is the best predictor of job performance. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 1, 86- 89.
Ree, M.J., Earles, J.A. and Teachout, M.S.(1994) Predicting Job Performance: Not much more than g. Journal of Applied Psychology, 79, 518–524.
Reeve, C.L & Bonaccio, S.(2009). Measurement Reliability, the Spearman–Jensen Effect and the Revised Thorndike Model of Test Bias International. Journal of Selection and Assessment, 17, 1, 61-68.
Rushton, J.P. and Jensen, A.R.(2003) African–White IQ Differences from Zimbabwe on the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-Revised are Mainly on the g Factor. Personality and Individual Differences, 34, 177–183.
Salgado, J. F.(1999). Personnel selection methods. In C. L. Cooper & I. T. Robertson (Eds.), International Review of Industrial & Organizational Psychology. New York: Wiley.
Schmidt, F.L., & Hunter, J.E.(1998). The validity and utility of selection methods in personnel psychology: Practical and theoretical implications of 85 years of research findings. Psychological Bulletin, 124, 262-274.
Schmidt, F. L., & Hunter, J. E.(1992). Development of a causal model of processes deter mining job performance. Current directions in Psychological Science, 1, 89-92.
Schmidt, F.L., Hunter, J.E., McKenzie, R.C., & Muldrow, T.W.(1979). The impact of valid selection procedures on work-force productivity. Journal of Applied Psychology, 64, 609-626.
Schmidt, F. L., & Hunter, J. E.(1983). Individual differences in productivity: An empirical test of estimates derived from studies of selection procedure utility. Journal of Applied Psychology, 68, 407-415.
Schmidt, F. L., & Hunter, J. E.(1993). Tacit knowledge, practical intelligence, and job knowledge.
Current Directions in Psychological Science, 2, 8–9.
Schmidt, E L., Hunter, J.E., Outerbridge, A.M., & Trattner, M.H.(1986). The economic impact of job selection methods on the size, productivity, and payroll costs of the federal work-force: An empirical demonstration. Personnel Psychology, 39, 1-29.
Schmidt, E L., Mack, M. J., & Hunter, J. E.(1984). Selection utility in occupation of U.S. Park Ranger for three modes of test use. Journal of Applied Psychology, 69, 490-497.
Schmidt, F. L., Ones, D. S., Hunter, J. E.(1992). Personnel selection. Annual Review of Psychology, 43, 627–70
Scullin, M. H., Peters, E., Williams, W. M., & Ceci, S. J.(2000). The role of IQ and education in predicting later labor market outcomes: Implications for affirmative action. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 6, 63-89.
Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology’s,(SIOP). Types of Employment Tests. Retrieved April 5, 2010, from http://www.siop.org/Workplace/employment%20te...
Sternberg, R. J.(Ed.).(1985). Beyond IQ: A triarchic theory of human intelligence. New York: Cambridge University Press.
Comment on Facts4

Steubenville, OH

#61 Apr 17, 2010
Sue-Chan, C., Latham, M. G., Evans, M. G., & Rotman, J. L.(1997). The construct validity of the situation and patterned behaviour description interviews: cognitive ability, tacit knowledge and self efficacy as correlates. Unpublished manuscript, Faculty Management, University of Toronto, Canada.

te Nijenhuis, J. and van der Flier, H.(2003) Immigrant- Majority Group Differences in Cognitive Performance: Jensen effects, cultural effects, or both? Intelligence, 31, 443–459.

Thorndike, R.L.(1971) Concepts of Culture-Fairness. Journal of Educational Measurement, 8, 63–70.

TIP (1995). Mainstream science on intelligence—Wall Street Journal reprint. The Industrial -Organizational Psychologist, April- 32(4), 67–72.

Terpstra D, Rozell E.(1993). The relationship of staffing practices to organizational level measures of performance. Personnel Psychology, 46,2747.

Viswesvaran, C., Ones, D.S. and Schmidt, F.(1996). Comparative Analysis of the Reliability of Job Performance Ratings. Journal of Applied Psychology, 81, 557–574.

White, S. H.(2000). Conceptual foundations of IQ testing. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 6, 33-43.

Wigdor, A. K., & Garner, W. R.(Eds.).(1982). Ability testing: Uses, consequences, and controversies (Report of the National Research Council Committee on Ability Testing). Washington, DC: National Academy of Sciences Press.

Wightman, L. F.(1997). The threat to diversity in legal education: An empirical analysis of the consequences of abandoning race as a factor in law school admission decisions. New York Law Review, 72, 1-53.

Wightman, L. F.(2000). The role of standardized admission tests in the debate about merit, academic standards, and affirmative action. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 6, 90-100.

Sorry for the duplicate posts. I didn't know those when through.
dude

Dayton, OH

#62 Apr 30, 2010
Coatesville citizen wrote:
Black Americans are no different from any other group of people. Yes, it is true a large percent of Black Americans in working class areas (within this country) tend to use excuses for their own actions,(or lack there of). However, Black Americans are not the only ones to use excuses. People in general use excuses why they are not better off in life,...it is always somebody elses fault for not achieving long-term goals.
In order to combat negative stereotypes, I believe Black Americans need to stand on their own two feet and fight intolerance with education and not violence.
I respect your good nature but it really is time for you to abandon the politically correct mindset because our country is going down the tube and it only allows and promotes further problems
WIggums

West Chester, PA

#64 Jul 28, 2010
Racist whites and racist blacks are ultimately just suckers letting themselves be used: What the rich people want most is for the poor to be squabbling amongst themselves while they loot the US Treasury and run the country into the ground.
Eddie

Scranton, PA

#66 Aug 23, 2010
While black people DO get screwed by the justice system, there is no debating that black people are more prone to commit crimes, more prone to violence, more prone to selling drugs etc., etc., etc. Oh, and I'm BLACK! I'm also educated, I have a decent job and have worked ever since high school. I did fall into the wrong crowd when I was young, but my father set me straight. That is to say he beat my ass! I don't have one friend from where I grew up in The Bronx, they're all in jail, on welfare or worse. I went to college on a sports scholarship, I was lucky in that respect. I didn't excel in my chosen sports at the college level and knew my only way to a better life was to study and work hard. Many blacks grow up in the same culture I did and it's not pretty and it IS hard to overcome, but anyone with half a brain and a little get-up-and-go can prevail and make something of themselves!
George

Baltimore, MD

#67 Oct 17, 2010
Just curious, Why is it black "men" as it were, are so big on disrespect, but they seem to be the most disrespectful people on earth? and not only to their women.And why is it that the stupid white girls who wanna be "hip" start hangin with a black guy, and before you know it he has screwed their friends, mother and even their dog for god sakes wake up america. It is not cool to be ignorant, pass the word on to the blacks, just for reference, in case they didn't get the civil memo. And for god's sake learn to speak english properly. No one owes the blacks nothin, every other nationality comes into this country with a dream to make it. They work hard, their families stick together, and they get with the program. The blacks have been her now, how long? a few hundred years? Still can't get with the program. What a shame. I am not a racist, I am a realist!!!!
Chris

United States

#68 Nov 16, 2010
To add to above

Facts

Though only about 13% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

Blacks adopted into middle-class White families had IQs averaging 89.4, just slightly above the average of 88 for Blacks of the North Central U.S. region from which they originated. This was 9 IQ points below the average of the adopted Black/White
hybrids (98.5) in the same families, 16 points below the adopted Whites (105.6), and 20 points below the White biological offspring (109.4).

Black males are twice as likely than white males to have MAOA-L which has been linked to crime, violence and aggression in scores of studies. Black males are also 13.5 times more likely to have a rare version of the gene associated with extreme violence and extreme aggression.

Welfare by race 38% white / 37% black. But, blacks make up only about 13% of the U.S. population. While there are more whites on welfare than blacks,
the percentage of the black population on welfare is greater than the percentage of the white population on welfare.

One in three food stamp households is headed by an African American. More than a third of food stamp benefits are issued to African-Americans.(According to Census data, African Americans make up about 13 percent of the U.S. population.)

Asians score higher on tests of mental ability than do Whites, both within the U.S.A. and in Asia, whereas Africans and Caribbeans score lower. Asians populations in East Asia and North America typically have mean IQs falling between 101 to 111. White populations in Europe, South Africa, Australasia, and North America have mean IQs of from 85 to 115, with an overall mean of 100. Black populations living south of the Sahara, in the Caribbean, in Britain,and in North America, average IQs of from 70 to 90.

Speed of decision making (reaction time) in 9 to 12-year olds, in which children decide which of several lights stands out from others,shows that the racial differences in mental ability are not restricted to paper and pencil tests. All children can perform the task in less than one second, but more intelligent children, as measured by traditional IQ tests, perform the task faster than less intelligent children. Asian children from Hong Kong and Japan were faster on average in decision time (controlling for movement time) than were White children from Britain and Ireland, who in turn were faster than Black children from South Africa. Using the same decision time tasks, the same racial ordering in California school children.

Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), has confirmed the White/Black difference. The preponderance of evidence from studies using different techniques, conducted by different researchers, on different samples, confirms the conclusion that the brains of Asians and their descendants average about 17 cm3 (1 in3) larger than those of Europeans and their descendants whose brains average about 80 cm3 (5 in3) larger than those of Africans and their descendants.

Black\White IQ differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state,county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc.

With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent, equality would require 50 percent.

The U.S. government's PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service
employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Blacks. Among top scorers
the difference between Negro and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only
one-fifth of one percent of a Black applicants score as high as 90--a White/Black success ration of 80/1.
Josh

Coppell, TX

#69 Nov 22, 2010
As a high school student I get to see this animalistic and primal behavior first hand everyday, and I'm tired of it. I'm early to class everyday with all my stuff ready, ready to learn, and I see these disrespectful inconsiderate monkeys stroll on in there five minutes past the bell every day, and when the teacher tells them to go get a pass they cuss at her and throw a fit either to look cool in front of the other coons, or just because its in their nature to be violent. and on top of that they scream and jump around and rob the hardworking students of their grades and dignity, yes dignity, if you don't talk like them or act like them (civilized) they mock you as if your the strange one. I can literally write a novel about them with the amount of things I have to say about those ignorant narcissistic apes, If you don't want to learn then don't go to school, you're lucky you have rights. And if you're black and don't act like an idiot I'm sorry for being this foul minded of you, but you made made me this way, not you but your race. And I realize that not only black people act that way, but it all derived from your race.
Shaun

United States

#70 Dec 3, 2010
"R U kidding me???? Let's get this straight. African's were the cradle of civilization. African's had universities, running water, make most of the inventions we still use today while white people were still up in the Caucus Mountains running around with animal skins and billy clubs. Obviously you are uneducated. Most African's know at least 3 languages. Their history goes back before your family had a organized language. Check your facts... the Europeans stole everything they got from Africa and you talk as if you did something. Check your history Europeans STOLE, MURDERED, and TERRORIZED peaceful civilizations and considered themselves civilized. NOT... You took a picture of and Italian and called it Jesus knowing in the Vatican the Pope has a picture of a "Black Mary & Jesus" Get your facts straight and get yourself an education. One thing you can't do is change HISTORY by lying and one thing you can't do is make a "Black or African-American" person any less then they are when they know the truth. Sweetheart I'm your Queen, my son's will be your King because the bottom line "I AM" a child of the "All Mighty GOD" and the venom and hatred your spewing is nothing by the devil... evilness. So that you know "My GOD" defeated the devil a very long time ago and "GOD said" he will make my enemies "MY FOOTSTOOL" So when I see you walking down Rt. 30 or at Exton Mall... be sure to bow down!"

You’re not a Queen, you’re an uneducated moron. Totally false scientifically (and yes I stayed in school, and yes I read the books I was assigned.) Africa is where H. sapiens originated, but the diversification of language, tool use, and complex social behavior occurred in the Near East. The Neanderthal species you are referring to are not descendants of modern Europeans, they are a different species. When Egyptians were constructing a complex civilization, African descendants of H. sapiens here all sitting in a circle complaining how hungry they were.(Egyptians are more genetically similar to the modern day Europeans than they are to H. sapiens inhabitants of the African savannah.) You tell me who is more evolved? Please provide an example of a mainly black town (over 50%) that is not suffering from crime, poverty, or political corruption. Or a country with over 50% black population……
Shaun

United States

#71 Dec 3, 2010
Such a shame that this country with go down in flames. I'm moving to Finland
its the god given truth

Frisco, TX

#72 Jan 26, 2011
The real problem is ignorant and naive young whites who have bought into the idea that it's ok to view these action by minority groups as acceptable. Whites are afraid to be called racist when in fact we are to pussy to stand up and fight back without being politically correct. True racist are the blacks who act ignorant and forget most of us are sons and daughters of immigrants who did not participate in any acts of bringing down any ither ethnicity. Our family built themselves into active and productive parts of society. The truth of the matter is we can not sit back and allow the destruction of of our country come from our ignorant youth. The youth is i the future? Yes they will bring down the
country. I am part ofthe youth and see it all
the time. It is "cool" to act like an ignorant
lazy selfish ass hole. It's a sad trend that
continues and I see no immediate end this
self destructive act. We are doomed!!!
James

Medford, NJ

#73 Feb 4, 2011
BBB wrote:
Allen:
You're an ignorant racist. YOU are ruining American society. It must be sad to be so scared.
That's the reason we leave YES we're scared of you, you're animals and we don't want to live like you. I have nothing against African Americans trying to do good and CLEAN UP after themselves but the majority of you are are stealing the american dream from EVERYONE and just letting the shit pile up. Just look at Africa, seriously we've thrown billions of dollars over there and it's still the same.... WTF is up with Haiti all that money thrown over there with no results. Wake up and do something instead of crying about the white man bringing you down. You can start by cleaning up your streets and make it look livable and then companies will come back to work there again. You call everyone else ignorant when you're looking at it every time you look in the mirror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Aug 22 Parent 118
French Creek Golf club in Elverson has gone dow... (Oct '15) Jun '16 Croce sux 3
News Public schools and your money (Jun '15) Mar '16 Just saying 223
Debate: Marijuana - Coatesville, PA (Aug '10) Mar '16 Jacky 30
Accident Saturday at 322&82 what happened? (Sep '15) Sep '15 David 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Josh Maxwell as Mayor? (Apr '15) Apr '15 Betty 1
Review: Hyduke Builders (Feb '15) Feb '15 richardcbiga 1

Coatesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coatesville Mortgages