Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

simpletruth wrote:
the truth is right in front of us all, turn the channel to MTV,see what filth our kids are watching, the cool thing to be in a rapper/gangbanger
their culture has corrupted them to be nothing but parasitic burdens that us whites are too afraid to stop supporting with our tax dollars
equality and the guilt of slavery is constantly shoved down our throats, sheer statistics of crime, IQ, etc show that we are not all equal, look at the birthplaces of all races except blacks, amazing ancient cultures, knowledge, literature, systems of govt and religion, look at africa and you have nothing but disease and death, theres a reason, we are all not the same, not even the same species, why cant people just say it
Oh by the way! My child is at the top of her CLASS! That's right. & both her parents have their degrees in fact their Graduate Degrees! Now take that to the bank you "Ignorant" you know uneducated devil... FYI... if you take the D away from Devil... it spells your name evil
Chris

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Yes, blacks are ruining most of the US. Numbers don't lie. I have been looking for the best place to live in the US for about 7 years. The funny part is in any city as the black population rises so does the crime rate, but this sesames street generation thinks everyone is of an equal mindset. Many great minds have noted that the black man has the lowest IQ of any of the races. Not that long ago one of the men who discovered DNA stated that Africa will never be a civil nation because the blacks lack the IQ for that kind of structure. I guess he is just another dumb hick that needs to get with the program. I meet a lot of people, I am a software engineer and my wife is a doctor and we have meet very few intelligent blacks out of thousands. Not all blacks are dumb, but most are below average and not all white are smart, but most are average. It is a lot more than skin color. Example, we can tell what race a person is by their skeleton remains. Why is the crime so low in Europe? They have plenty of drugs and poor people, but most cities you can can the murders on one hand.
Morrigan

Belle Mead, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

What about citing some sources here? What credible source claims blacks have lower IQs? What credible source says Europeans stole every invention from Africans? The problem with this whole debate, with the whole race issue is that it is really an economic issue. The powerful people: Senators, CEOs, et al want exactly this. They think it is great for the little whites and the little blacks to bicker and fight and call each other names. It distracts them from the fact that this county is getting gutted. Our constitution is nearly obsolete, as is our sovereignty. The little folks or all colors better wake up.
Chris

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

First, if you can't tell that most of the whites you meet are smarter than most of the blacks you meet then you are probably not that smart of a person or you are very good at lying to yourself. Knowing and meeting a lot of people it is clear that most Asians are smarter than the rest of the races. People are taught at a early age that everyone is equal, because that attitude is much better for the government and consumerism. But, studies have shown IQ differences in races. It is not talked about much, but they are out there. Plus, who funds most research? The government does! So, why would government want to show inequity of their citizens. Morrigan, why is the crime so low in Europe? They have plenty of drugs and poor people, but most cities you can can the murders on one hand. Why in the US as a cities' black population increases, the crime dramatically increases? Why are all black areas of Africa hell holes? What is your credible source that all races are equal? Oh, and here is a little scientific research that you will just ignore.

"How Much Can We Boost IQ and School Achievement?" by professor Arthur Jensen

"The Bell Curve" by American psychologist Richard Herrnstein and American Enterprise Institute political scientist Charles Murray

Here are some bullet points Scientific research has shown:

1. "The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa."

2. "Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89."

3. "Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict."

Time to turn off the TV and open your mind.
Morrigan

Belle Mead, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Chris,

I will ignore the fact you insulted me twice for no reason.

Thanks for the sources. My main reason for asking is because all too often people simply spout off without any evidence to support their claims. I'm glad to see you are not one of those people.

I guess I am not necessarily concerned with how smart people are, at least not in my normal everyday interactions. I honestly don't think about it. My main concern, I guess, is with civility -- and perhaps that is linked to intelligence.

Also, I try extremely hard to deal only with individuals. I don't think lumping people together into groups -- at least politically -- is very useful. It only serves to divide us according to our own "special interest". I guess in a scientific setting it is necessary to lump people into groups and look at other variables.

What purpose does all this intelligence research serve? I mean what do you get out of it? I am not so drunk on tv or so closed-minded to think it could be true, but what difference does it make? Does it help to solve any problems? Does it make our country better? Could it?
Chris

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

I didn't mean to insult you directly, I was speaking somewhat to all readers. I used your name hoping you would address some of my questions. I agree, I treat people how I want to be treated and have friends of all races and religions. I am well traveled and hate that people clearly deny that there are some big differences between races. And, people like myself are called closed minded because we don't agree with the mainstream.

What purpose does all this intelligence research serve?-
I believe it is always better to know than not knowing

Does it help to solve any problems? Does it make our country better? Could it?-
I think America is heading for a lot of trouble due a lot to the black population. Schools have been slowed down to the level of the slowest student. Many small city have been destroyed because of section 8 and busing. In Memphis a professor found that a map of section 8 housing and a map of crime overlapped perfectly. I know first hand, due to section 8 my house has been broking into a few time and my area use to be nice. More and more US citizens are heading back to Europe. Colleges are forced to take blacks and that is destroying the value of college because college professors are told the have to pass most of the class. I had a black roommate in college and he was not smart enough to shine shoes. He had most of college paid from government black grants(aka our tax money). Blacks will slow America's education down and they are causing good people to have to pick up and find a new places to live(white flight). White people don't pick up their whole life just because a black family moves into the neighborhood. It is because houses start to get broking into and people start getting mugged or worse. I think we have a big problem and I don't know what the answer is, but us denying the issue is not going to make it go away.

Once great cities destroyed by black crime:
Toledo,oh
Flint,mi
Minneapolis,mn
Baltimore,md
Richmond,va
Detroit,mi
Memphis,tn
Washington, DC
Philadelphia,pa

And once hardworking people created safe neighborhoods outside these cities your government started busing blacks in and paying their rent. Why has crime in the suburbs increased sooo much in the last 20 years? Hmmm.
dave

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2009

When one speaks of African accomplishements too often these are not black African accomplishments.

When one presents "facts" of running water, cities etc. in Africa while whites were living in caves, kindly present the names of these cultures, these nations that black Africans founded.
Real Facts

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

This is in referal to an older post of yours. This is directed to Knowledge!!!!!! I know you are refering to the Nubians and let get this straight all the things you have decribed (universities, running water, made most of the inventions) are and were made by the egyptians(not nubians). And for your info the Nubians stole those things from the egyptians. Good example the Nubians took over Egypt and let it fall to Rome. Yet again ruining another culture and destroying it. Yet another example of blacks ruining everything they touched. And no Jesus and Mary were not black they were of Arab decent last time I checked Nazareth was in the middle east and NOT IN AFRICA YET ANOTHER LIE. I would like for you to tell someone from the Middle East they are black they would cut your throat. While we are speaking of GOD for that matter you ever here the story of Kane and Abel when Kane murdered his brother Abel it speaks plainly in the bible that GOD marked KANE were everyone can see and know what he did. Don't you know how he was marked he was turned black so how does it feel to be smited by GOD and also be the decendant of the first murder in the bible and on earth. The real truth is so extreme that is never spoken by anyone(cause us white people feel sorry that GOD done that to you people that is why we never speak of it until now when you get uppity). Don't even think to call the bible a lie cause GOD will strike you down.

Fossil remains show that ancestors of Homo sapiens, or modern humans, lived in Asia millions of years ago. The fossils of Peking Man were found near Beijing, China, and Java Man was discovered at Sangiaran, Indonesia, on Java Island. These fossils, estimated to be about 500,000 years old, are of Homo erectus, an ancestor of Homo sapiens. Other fossil evidence from China points to Homo erectus was in Asia about 1.8 million years ago.

Homo erectus likely disappeared from Java about 150,000 years ago, and Homo sapiens did not resettle the island until the last ice age about 10,000 years ago, when the polar ice caps receded to their present extent. The record of human habitation in China is considerably longer than that of Africa. There, fossils of Homo sapiens thought to be 150,000 to 200,000 years old have been found. By 20,000 years ago, modern humans probably lived throughout China.

This is a quote from a Discovery channel show on the real cradle of humankind.

This new discovery in Asia crushes everything that has been known until now.

So do not hate the us just learn to live with us.
BBY

Bloomingdale, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

FACT-blacks populate jails
FACT-black fathers leave their family
FACT-blacks score the lowest on SATs
FACT-blacks are slow and shuffle
FACT-blacks are lazy and eat watermelon
FACT-black homes have a smell
FACT-Obama sucks
ewp2

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

I guess noone remembers how the Asiatic Black man and Women were stolen...brainwashed...freed like a bird with a brick on its back. If white americans are angry, be angry at your ancestors. Louis Farrakhan has the solution for Blacks and Whites and all people. Americas decline is not a bad thing. Righteousness cannot rule till evil empires are removed.Study!!!
ewp2

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

BBY wrote:
FACT-blacks populate jails
FACT-black fathers leave their family
FACT-blacks score the lowest on SATs
FACT-blacks are slow and shuffle
FACT-blacks are lazy and eat watermelon
FACT-black homes have a smell
FACT-Obama sucks
all traits taught by slave masters. Formerly slave traders, till Willie Lynch mastered slavery.Study!!!
ewp2

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

Judged:

What happened to the original inhabitants of America. I think we call them Indians and Mexicans.
Target and Stat

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/0...
If anyone is interested in leaving this country in favor of one free from racial pollution where only Asians,Whites and Mexicans are allowed in;let me know.
When I get enough CIVILIZED people we are going to fly to New Zealand far from all the wars and blacks, kick out the native islanders (send them to Hawaii) and establish science so that we may catch up on the hundreds of years of advancement that the blacks have held us back from.
We shall name the country Caucasia.
And we shall be a superpower within a decade.
Applicants must have a college degree and must "Bring something to the table"
Rap doesent count.
Any white persons deemed "tainted" by black mentality (wiggers) turned back at port.
P.s.-Just kidding about the Mexicans. Lol
Target and Stat

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

And by "turned back" I mean woodchipped.

Oh, and none of that affirmitive action nonsence.

You earn your way. If you fail, you fail.

No mercy.
nero

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

unknowledgable get ur facts right
Target and Stat

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Hey Nero,

Hey bud how ya doing? You liberal bleeding heart soap-boxers have got a tired old game.It is,in fact so tired that Im surprised the issue is still alive and well.

"All racists are stupid." Well, I have to admit to you my friend, it is alot of times true. Rednecks and hillbillies among neo-nazis run a muck.

Well,Im here to tell you that those stats are true.Or maybe not, its only the FBI right?

Take a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch...

To tell you the truth I dont really hate any type of people. Im just an advocate of separation.Noone likes to co-exist. Look up black on white crime and see how they beat a world war 2 vet in the face or see that 101 year old woman that got beaten in the face while using her WALKER.

Also, take some time to learn about the boy that almost got beat to death at some parade by 20 street turds.

Alot of blacks are roving the streets in an effort to assault whites. This is called racism.I admit being racist but Ive never assaulted a black person,because I admit to being civilized.Not too long ago a white family was walking down a street and 30 or so blacks ages 9-19 shouting "you aint black, YOU AINT BLACK" assaulted them and their entire families.

I admit that white people are violent as well, but you and I nero, we know where we stand. Dont we?Sure we do. We know that violence isnt the answer.Even hate wont stop it.White America needs to pull their heads out of the ground and stop focusing on hating Jews or blacks,and focus on self betterment and respect.

Go to college, learn a trade, get a career,then move away. Abandon the black man and leave him to his filth. Look up some utube vids on abandoned detroit. See the 80% black population run by blacks. Not many whites live there anymore. Therefore they are miserable and whine about being "forgotten"

I guess I can sum everything up by one of my favorite stories nero.

There was a white woman red cross worker going thru an african city in a car(ofcourse) when a man jumped out in front and begged to let him wash the windows. She asked why so desperate? He replied "Because we run all the white people off, there is no money, and nothing to eat."

Lets take it all away. Lets abandon our black bastard children. Lets move,get political power and set up camouflaged laws to not allow blacks in.We can do it nero, I know we can.
Target and Stat

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Oh, and we all dont have to move. The bleeding heart "you are wrong unless you put blacks on a pedestal" people will surely stay with their black boyfriends,cuckolding their wives to them while we are on the champs-e-lysee in france downing some sweet pastry looking at all the cute little Parisian girls.

What will happen if by 2014 all the racists move? Let me tell you.

now- We assemble in thought sort of like a hive mind, and begin college taking advantage of all the little programs we can.(that arent set aside for the blacks exclusively) Try to ignore the blacks in class sitting together in groups while on their sports scholarships going for something like a "business" degree. My goodness, go for something specialized or else you wont get into a different country.

2013-Graduate with a bachelors and begin to apply for jobs in selected country. Try to get out of the Americas but settle for Montreal Canada at least.DO NOT stay in the USA because every tax dollar you spend will go to a welfare monkeys mouth.Continue in studies until your ticket to a new life arrives and you get out of the usa.

2015-Mass evacuation is noticed by the liberals. Obama is elected again. Good for him. Future presidential lineups look like an NBA draft. Cities are destroyed as in Detroit's case. Factories begin to get worse as only the unskilled part of the liberal masses work there. They keep being victimized by the blacks, creating more racists like us daily. More Inter-continental white flight occurs.

2020-Halo 6 is out! Yay! and Antoin is in office.Usas economy has failed because the blacks wont work and only prey on those unfortunates who live there (Unskilled white liberals) Most unskilled labor (a countries backbone) is gone. No one is buying anything but chicken and rap cds. White people invest in KFC and become rich.Millions of jobs are lost in restaurant closings. Half of the USA is a ghost town. The other half right out of mad max.Europes economy skyrockets at the influx of like-minded SKILLED white American Immigrants (thats right,still Red White and Blue) A new age of technology flowers.(See, the Jetsons)

2030-A new generation of white Europeans are born and go to school and work unhindered by black society.The USA has sadly become a failed state. Most white people who have stayed behind have been murdered. China Invades via Alaska. The former USA is now New China and the cold hearted Chinese take advantage of the mongrels living there and a new age of slavery occurs. A new age that is MUCH crueler than that of the former white mans.

2050-China takes part of Canada (sadly) and all of south america except brasil and chille.

2075-Most of us are dead. Our children and childrens children live on. Liberals in europe are smiled at and patted on the head. Sure Sure. We say, and comfort them. Knowing the real truth. We know whats out there. We think their speculation and their gullible attitude is cute.

2100-Europe= Flying cars

Former USA= Africa 2 untill the Chinese invaded which make it China 2. Which means 2 times as much hot little asian beaver for us!

Oh yeah...You all like Asian tail dont you? Get in school. Move out of America. Let the blacks make a north korea out of this place. Get sweet hot asian women.

There.
Target and Stat

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Oh and who doesent like lao mein?
Target and Stat

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

And by "Let the blacks make a north korea out of this place" I meant that they make a nation who is starving and miserable. PRE-Chinease invasion.

After china everything here will be pretty good.
Whitepiano keys

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

The black communities are polluting are children, our country, our neighborhoods, our music, Hey Blacks, stop using your laime excuse that your momma grandaddy be a slave, sorry no excuse,

I havent had a jew lately home inavsion me and car jack my mother, I have yet to see a Jew shoot and kill people while robbing them pointing a semi handgun Gangsta sideways, infesting crack like kool aid! Feed off of county & federal Program, and please White females, stay away from blacks, they will charm you, then use you as a human cesspool. and after you have realized that you were played and see what you got your ass into, dont try to come back white, cause white guys will always look at you as polluted goods, sounds kinda crude, but its the truth. Obama wants the negros to pull up their pants and hide yo daddy underwear, Who the hell wants to see black crack, Clean up your lifestyle, somethings gonna give!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coatesville Discussions

Search the Coatesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr the boy who cried wolf 3,820
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Sat Peak 51,194
Cougar Sighting/Caught in Downingtown, PA (Aug '08) Jul 18 Paul Yardley PA 40
Chambersburg teachers experience the Chinese ed... Jul 12 RayH 1
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Jun '14 posie 72
dnt get it twisted tho Jun '14 posie 3
Child Id Event May '14 Cassandria Johnson 1
•••

Flood Warning for Chester County was issued at July 28 at 2:58AM EDT

•••
•••

Coatesville News Video

•••