|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

Judged:

Allen:

You're an ignorant racist. YOU are ruining American society. It must be sad to be so scared.
Allen

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2007

Judged:

Once upon a time we called ourselves Americans.
Then came a group of black people that said 'no,
we're not black we are African American". This
group is the biggest danger to the American society. they won't work and you can't make them.
BBB

Downingtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2007

Judged:

Funny, the laziest people I know are white.
Allen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2007

Judged:

I think BBB is one of them. IF YOU ALL NOSE WHAT I MEAN.
BBB

Downingtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2008

Judged:

What, an enlightened individual who doesn't hold incomprehensible hatred for an entire group of people just because their skin is a different color? In that case, yes, I'm one of them.
BlacksRuinSociet y

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

Judged:

America is going down the toilet. And the Blacks are leading us.

This place is doomed. It's over. The self-centered, feel-sorry-for-me-because-my-a ncestors-were-slaves, Blacks have won.
BlacksRuinSociet y

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

Judged:

America has become a shithole. And we're a country of morons. How else would we have ever elected Bush? Or Obama, who's done nothing? Affirmative Action going all the way to the Presidency... what a joke.

Time to move to Europe. The Blacks have taken over. Blacks are the most parasitical culture ever put on the planet. They only succeed by living off the backs of other cultures. Blacks in Africa (without Whites to build and invent everything) kill each other, have no schools and no running water. The only reason Blacks enjoy modern conveniences and medicine is because Whites created it.

And Blacks expect everything for free, while everyone else has to pay for it. But Whites don't say shit... because Whites have to feel guilty about slavery.

The public schools have failed... they're a joke... dragged down by the Blacks lack of appreciation for education, and the incessant glorification of Blacks in pop culture. Dumb athletes and singers treated like kings... and Blacks (with the lowest IQs of all races) are fucking and impregnating all the women.

Europe is the world's only hope now.
Coatesville citizen

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

Judged:

Black Americans are no different from any other group of people. Yes, it is true a large percent of Black Americans in working class areas (within this country) tend to use excuses for their own actions,(or lack there of). However, Black Americans are not the only ones to use excuses. People in general use excuses why they are not better off in life,...it is always somebody elses fault for not achieving long-term goals.

In order to combat negative stereotypes, I believe Black Americans need to stand on their own two feet and fight intolerance with education and not violence.
BlacksRuinSociet y

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Judged:

Amen.

I believe if I could paraphrase...

Blacks need to pull up their pants (yes, OVER their asses), take some fucking resposibility for themselves, stop expecting a free ride, stop sucking off of White guilt, and go-- and yes, STAY in school. And actually read the books you're assigned to read.

Don't just watch ESPN dreaming of becoming the next LeBron.
BlacksRuinSociet y

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Judged:

Allen wrote:
The majority of black men and women, approx. 90%,
are anchors pulling down America to their level of
chaos and ignorance. When will America stand up
and say ENOUGH!
Amen to the Blacks are anchors comment above. I couldn't agree more.
Donnie in Ky

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

i watched the Discovery Channel they did a story on the "New Black Panthers" they laid an American Flag on the ground and they all walked on it then spit on it then burned it if they tried to do that here in Ky. it would be a bloodbath if you don't like it here then leave!!
barp123

Roswell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

Judged:

I agree that these monkies are ruining society. We need to stand up for ourselves, America is so fucking afraid of offending minorities. If we didnt bring black people over to America, then they would be dying of aids and rotting in Africa. They need to take some god damn responsibiliy. They need to stop causing 70 percent of crime in America. I'm not saying all blacks are like this, just most of them are.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Judged:

And yet I am sorry to say, your state voted for that failure Obama.
cwnos

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

the american dream is white suburbia. and the american nightmare is a white girl dating a black guy. blacks still want what white people have without working for it. just watch cops show to see what blacks are really all about.
I Love Coatesville Too

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

I cannot believe this forum. I want it on the record that not all white people think like the people above. I wonder if any of them have graduated college or travelled. They all sound like extremely small minded people who are looking for someone to blame.
simpletruth

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

the truth is right in front of us all, turn the channel to MTV,see what filth our kids are watching, the cool thing to be in a rapper/gangbanger

their culture has corrupted them to be nothing but parasitic burdens that us whites are too afraid to stop supporting with our tax dollars

equality and the guilt of slavery is constantly shoved down our throats, sheer statistics of crime, IQ, etc show that we are not all equal, look at the birthplaces of all races except blacks, amazing ancient cultures, knowledge, literature, systems of govt and religion, look at africa and you have nothing but disease and death, theres a reason, we are all not the same, not even the same species, why cant people just say it
Knowledgable

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Judged:

BlacksRuinSociety wrote:
America has become a shithole. And we're a country of morons. How else would we have ever elected Bush? Or Obama, who's done nothing? Affirmative Action going all the way to the Presidency... what a joke.
Time to move to Europe. The Blacks have taken over. Blacks are the most parasitical culture ever put on the planet. They only succeed by living off the backs of other cultures. Blacks in Africa (without Whites to build and invent everything) kill each other, have no schools and no running water. The only reason Blacks enjoy modern conveniences and medicine is because Whites created it.
And Blacks expect everything for free, while everyone else has to pay for it. But Whites don't say shit... because Whites have to feel guilty about slavery.
The public schools have failed... they're a joke... dragged down by the Blacks lack of appreciation for education, and the incessant glorification of Blacks in pop culture. Dumb athletes and singers treated like kings... and Blacks (with the lowest IQs of all races) are fucking and impregnating all the women.
Europe is the world's only hope now.
R U kidding me???? Let's get this straight. African's were the cradle of civilization. African's had universities, running water, make most of the inventions we still use today while white people were still up in the Caucus Mountains running around with animal skins and billy clubs. Obviously you are uneducated. Most African's know at least 3 languages. Their history goes back before your family had a organized language. Check your facts... the Europeans stole everything they got from Africa and you talk as if you did something. Check your history Europeans STOLE, MURDERED, and TERRORIZED peaceful civilizations and considered themselves civilized. NOT... You took a picture of and Italian and called it Jesus knowing in the Vatican the Pope has a picture of a "Black Mary & Jesus" Get your facts straight and get yourself an education. One thing you can't do is change HISTORY by lying and one thing you can't do is make a "Black or African-American" person any less then they are when they know the truth. Sweetheart I'm your Queen, my son's will be your King because the bottom line "I AM" a child of the "All Mighty GOD" and the venom and hatred your spewing is nothing by the devil... evilness. So that you know "My GOD" defeated the devil a very long time ago and "GOD said" he will make my enemies "MY FOOTSTOOL" So when I see you walking down Rt. 30 or at Exton Mall... be sure to bow down!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coatesville Discussions

Search the Coatesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Mon T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Cougar Sighting/Caught in Downingtown, PA (Aug '08) Jul 18 Paul Yardley PA 40
Chambersburg teachers experience the Chinese ed... Jul 12 RayH 1
glen mills schools (Sep '11) Jun '14 posie 72
dnt get it twisted tho Jun '14 posie 3
Child Id Event May '14 Cassandria Johnson 1
•••
•••

Coatesville News Video

•••
•••

Coatesville Jobs

•••