Police arrest York murder suspect in ...

Police arrest York murder suspect in Coatesville

There are 16 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jun 9, 2010, titled Police arrest York murder suspect in Coatesville. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Police arrested a 20-year-old man wanted for a May murder early Wednesday in Coatesville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

TRUST IN

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jun 9, 2010
You can run but you cant hide!!!!! Justice will be served. Take a life, give a life and that will you will give.Your life is not your life no more. you belong to the state and you will pay for what you did.
finally

York, PA

#3 Jun 9, 2010
Thank god they got him !!!!
life

York, PA

#4 Jun 9, 2010
I hope they get everyone that put their hands on drakk more arrests need to b made
n people that help hide the murder
I no he was wit all the WALNUT BOYS
Obvious Guy

Clifton Heights, PA

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Too bad. I'm certain this guy was just turning his life around. Now who is going to carry in his 40 year old grammy's groceries for her?
lsenft

York, PA

#6 Jun 9, 2010
Thank goodness finally!! Hopeing this guy will rot in jail!! hes caused so much pain to the family of Darks and deserves to be sentenced!
life

York, PA

#7 Jun 9, 2010
lsenft wrote:
Thank goodness finally!! Hopeing this guy will rot in jail!! hes caused so much pain to the family of Darks and deserves to be sentenced!
I agree with you on that one I hope they get everyone that put their hands on him they all should be charged with conspiracy !!!!!
Farmer Mark

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 9, 2010
Ding dong.
East Side

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2010
Free my man Florida.... They can't hold you down he gon be out real soon....
The Boss

York, PA

#10 Jun 9, 2010
East Side wrote:
YeA If He Snitch That Dirty B***ch
coolaid

York, PA

#11 Jun 10, 2010
why that teen have to take my cousin like that
hellboy

York, PA

#12 Jun 10, 2010
he needs shot in his face for what hes done u a coward
YOO

Lancaster, PA

#13 Jun 12, 2010
WOW
YOO

Lancaster, PA

#14 Jun 12, 2010
The Boss wrote:
<quoted text> YeA If He Snitch That Dirty B***ch
Wake up people stop livin the street life like the movie .there is no snichin with murder azz does done but he can bring down other people and snitch on them sure he'll get 15 to life his life done AMEN !
Truth Teller

York, PA

#15 Jun 26, 2010
East Side wrote:
You must've had something to do with this. Who cheers for a KILLER to come home? Oh thats right, Drakk was not from "your" side of town so you do not care, right? Whoever you are you should ROT with both Florida & Buddah! Rest lovely Drakk G. Justice will be served.
your mother

York, PA

#16 Jul 2, 2010
TRUST IN wrote:
You can run but you cant hide!!!!! Justice will be served. Take a life, give a life and that will you will give.Your life is not your life no more. you belong to the state and you will pay for what you did.
Get the hell over it. A life is gone. Big deal.
your mother

York, PA

#18 Jul 2, 2010
life wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on that one I hope they get everyone that put their hands on him they all should be charged with conspiracy !!!!!
Damn. I highly agree that all should be charged with something. Except my mans Flo Gotti!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Rusher aka Stephanie Williams Aug 22 Kara 1
Police Chief and son (Aug '13) Aug 11 stp81 4
The dirtiest women in Brazil Jul '15 Underdog 1
hells angels (Sep '13) Jul '15 USMC1983 5
craig wilcox (Oct '14) Jun '15 bmx666 2
William Joseph Musgrave May '15 An Old Friend 1
News Danville woman held in boyfriend's shooting (Mar '07) May '15 Danville satanist 118
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coatesville Mortgages