Driver from US 36 crash still in ICU

Driver from US 36 crash still in ICU

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Oct 16, 2006, titled Driver from US 36 crash still in ICU. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A Coatesville man who crashed his car with three young children in the back on U.S. 36 in Hendricks County remained in critical condition today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Devin Hamm

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 16, 2006
Hello iam Daniel's younger brother and if you need any more info on the crash please let me know my email address is [email protected] please contact me with any questions and thank you for your artical the other papers were making it out to be more of an inconvience to the traffic to the covered bridge festival than worried about him his family and the ladies in the R.V. And i also want to thank those ladies for their care and comfort they provided those children before help arrived they went above and beyond what they had to do Daniel is still in critical condition and he has a very big fight ahead of him, please keep him and the family in your thoughts and prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nicole campbell Jun 28 lucky guy 1
Matt and the pretty girl at Hardee's (Nov '16) Jun 21 Addie 7
Erin Little In Castlebury apts Apr '17 neighbor 2
Stephanie Rusher aka Stephanie Williams (Aug '15) Feb '17 Know her 7
Chase Bridges (Jan '15) Jan '15 missing 1
Train Accident (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cheryl Baker 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Coatesville, IN (Jun '12) Aug '13 Tom 4

Coatesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance