Getting Even

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Perhaps the Dr that is providing Mrs. POeterson with all the painkillers that she is sending thru the mail to certain others who will remain anonymous, maybe you need to cut her off, she is just giving them out, sending them in the mail and getting other people addicted to them just like she is!! Maybe the police should go to the residence and serve a warrant to DENNA JENSEN who is wanted out of FULTON CO. ARKANSAS, yes thats right there is a fta warrant so why are they getting away with this??? Get off your asses cops and do your job!!!
Getting Even

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Maybe if thePolce did go tothe residence they would find all the painkillers and then they wud know that this is i fact true, they should rug test DENNA, she doesn have a prescription for the narcotics, but i bet she is eating them like candy!! Good the world wioll be a beter place son, cuz she will lnot be here to break int peoples homes and steal thir belongings, yes thats right people you have a home robbing felon living on mcalister rd., her nae is DENNA JENSEN and sheis a serious lifelong felon!!!
She is wanted everywhere

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Police ned to do something about them before they make more trouble for someone ele. Call your seriff and tell him to ge e behnd bars!
I know you

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Denna Jensen should be in prison, she has an extensive record, it makes me wonder how she always seems to get out of trouble? There has been alot of crimes commited in the area maybe the sheriffs office needs to do there job she is wanted in Fulton co. AR and also in CA! I hope she can post her bond, cuz she dont have a boyfriend to get her outta trouble anymore.....do your damn job!
She is wanted everywhere

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

When is the sheriffs office gonna do their job? The dopers are in your neck of the woods ppl, DENNA JENSEN is wanted in 2 states and yet she has not been pickd up, tell the local authorities to do their job
she cant get away with it

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

They are mailing dope and pills in the mail, check their facebook pages
I hate that for them

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

I wonder how they have gotten away with it for so long, perhaps the cops are getting paid?
I used to love her

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

It sounds like theres more to the story then we will get to hear, hopefully they aren't really mailing dope and pills? If they are then its just a matter of time before they are caught, but I hope they get the s h i t together bcuz its a serious charge if they get caught. The sheriffs office will eventually get wind of it and they will be watched, so don't worry as justice will be served sooon enuff!
in disbelief

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Is the sheriffs office gonna arrest that drug dealing pair or just allow it to go on, perhaps if the post office is called about the packages that are coming in and going out maybe that is one way to have it taken care of, ts obvious the sheriff is not gonna handle it!!!

Since: Jan 13

Lincoln, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I know you wrote:
Denna Jensen should be in prison, she has an extensive record, it makes me wonder how she always seems to get out of trouble? There has been alot of crimes commited in the area maybe the sheriffs office needs to do there job she is wanted in Fulton co. AR and also in CA! I hope she can post her bond, cuz she dont have a boyfriend to get her outta trouble anymore.....do your damn job!
Your right she doesnt have a boyfriend to bail her out silly, nor does she need one because im her girlfriend!you dont take a day off ever do you? If u didnt care or her leaving u didnt effect you then u wouldnt be on here trying to basicaly threaten her with your last lame attempts to want her back!Now u gotta pick on her sis too, what a man i mean punk you are. oh yeah n go to sleep lanny, its past your bed time, oh yeah u dont sleep!
in disbelief

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

LMAO, hey u r aware that u are required by law when you have hepatitis A, B, and C and u are aware of it you are required to tell the person(s) that you r sleeping with, lol, well in your case you would probably be talking all night?? Just wanted you to know that Denna Jensen!!! Have a nice day!
this is a long line

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

yeah she dont need anyone to bail her out becuz her and her daughter Dana are running a tax fraud scam, so the money is just rolling in, and I did want the s l u t at one time, but she is all washed up, so hae a good afternoon, try to keep my name outta your mouth, its not a dick! Dont you worry, the fun is soon to be over. I hope that you did get good news at the dr., but I am sure that u didnt, lol, bummer, oh well looks u may be getting ready to reap what u have sown, I hope u suffer, for a long time!
this is a long line

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I freally a looking forward to hearing about you and that litle b itch getting some serious feeral time, I will love it. Good luck, and be careful running that turbo tax scam, THE FEDS HAVE TO BE ONTO IT BY NOW!!!
this is a long line

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

thats FEDERAL TIME I am really happy for you, yall may get to share a cell, isnt that special
this is a long line

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hey maybe u will get lucky and they will fall for your pathetic act of how sick u r, eat some more pills junkie, and hey go right ahead and say what ever u want, but I too can play hard ball, sickly, try not to exert yourself, u may have trouble paying the tatto artist later, cutie!lmao, Ur fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coarsegold Discussions

Search the Coarsegold Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Transfatter Ohio 200,204
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
Review: First Security Services Mon Fantastic company 3
Review: World Nails Jul 6 Debbie Grider 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,839
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Oinkie 15,910
date site free (Sep '13) Jun 30 Jordan 2
•••
•••
•••
Coarsegold Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Coarsegold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••