Pissed

Princeton, WV

#1 Oct 5, 2012
If you don't want to go to school just quit. The tree cutting needs to stop. It's ashame that even your mother drives you to do it. You were seen so don't try to lie.
Authority

Princeton, WV

#2 Oct 6, 2012
If they were seen report them to the State Police and the Board of Education .
coalwood master

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 29, 2012
guess what STFU okay u don,t like it get the hell out of there duh
Authority

Bluefield, WV

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Ok Master , when they drop a tree down and there is a emegency at you house or someone elses you will thnk about your Stupid and uneducated response. why get up that early to cut a tree down? just dont get up at all if yo dont want to go to school . The kids that are doing it are gonna be nothn but welfare recipients anyway so why even do that much wrk to begin with .
master

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 29, 2012
idk why they do it but quit crying about it if u don,t like the just move or something and u don,t know what they going to be like so stop judgeing and stfu :)
Pissed

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Master must be the one cutting the trees. By reading your post it's clear to see you are uneducated.
hello

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2012
They need to pull the bus out of there for a while. I bet the tree cutting would stop when parents had to start taking their kids to school. It would take a lot of gas to drive the high school kids to Bradshaw and back EVERY DAY!!
coalwood master

Welch, WV

#8 Jan 1, 2013
if i was cutting the trees i say it but im not i just don,t like it that yall all like need,s to stop and bull shit listen don,t like it move or do something about it and authority STFU and u don,t care if people get,s hurt i just want it 2 end it,s done and let it go and move on still being little babies about it
Pissed

Princeton, WV

#9 Jan 10, 2013
Well apparently you don't care who sees you cutting trees cause you were saw again in your moms truck. You have been reported!!! By several people because lots of parents are sick of you.
Hummm

United States

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Who is cutting the trees?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 9 min Sweepyface 20,822
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 30 min Mark mark 25,708
election time is coming people. 35 min jimmy pick 1
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 56 min Mark mark 2,753
3 word story (Jul '11) 12 hr Misty Fitch 1,470
Where Are They Now? Big Jenny Hollow (Jul '08) 12 hr Randy hawks 103
2015 RNR Ring Girls 13 hr Tommy 1

Winter Storm Warning for McDowell County was issued at March 05 at 9:33AM EST

Coalwood Dating
Find my Match