Do you know a guy who works at Dollar General?

Posted in the Coalport Forum

Inquisitive

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2009
Harry wrote:
Hello Coalporters! I am looking for my dad. I'm told he is about 47 years old. He is a Kiss Fan and loves to play Atari. He is also a Pittsburgh Penguins fan, I'm told. I was told he has worked at the local Dollar General store for many years. I was also told he doesn't drive. So he may ride a bicycle to work. If any of this rings a bell. Please post on here! He posts on some online forums as DGSUCKS or so I'm told.
Do you have any idea what his name is? Are you sure he works at the Dollar General? Not sure if you have had more information since you posted, but just read your post...
Inquisitive

West Decatur, PA

#5 Jan 6, 2009
I know where this man lives by your description. Have you found him yet?
inquisitive

Sugar Land, TX

#6 Jan 23, 2009
Wouldn't your mother know where he is? I think I know who you're talking about but I'm not sure, what else can you tell me about him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 min Ed Swindell 51,490
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tab 3,998
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Tammy Cree Aug 29 lisa 3
Matthew F. Bordack (Jan '14) Jan '14 bakajka 2
Man Dead after Physical Altercation (Oct '13) Oct '13 yep 2
Gary David - String' McGarvey (Jul '13) Jul '13 charles Beers 1
•••
•••
•••

Coalport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Coalport People Search