First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Got your back

Mount Juliet, TN

#49 Sep 15, 2010
Chelsey stop reading this trash. You seem to be the only grown up on this blog. I'm so proud of you for standing up for your mom. You know I was raised without a dad and was told the odds were against me. At the age of thirteen I was SAVED and recieved a HEAVENLY FARTHER. And HE has never let me down. I know you have the same FARTHER. So keep your head up and beat the odds. You have such a bright future ahead of you. Know that I'm always hear for you if you need to talk you know how to reach me love you girl. (Always got your back.)
rerun

Nashville, TN

#51 Sep 15, 2010
drumagong wrote:
i totally agree with Robby. Erics a dick... an
d he did have a good woman... what a dumbass
with a name like that who are you to point fingers and you don't have a clue who is at fault here unless u are one of melissa's lying family
rerun

Nashville, TN

#52 Sep 15, 2010
Robby Fritts wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess when he loaded up the truck went down the road he should've went so far ....
at least robby he didn't need his Mommie to lie for him to get his insurance to get you at truck and hot tub pool and what else have you lied for all the lies you told grannie she will never be able to rest in peace with your wonderful family acting like you care when you and your mom seperated your family even fighting over her death bed as she was dying i would not want to lie down and sleep at night for the guilt you said you loved her you made her and the rest of our family miserable couldn't visit her you your mom and the rest of your side will pay one day God will take care of people who pretend to be one tning they like good church going Christians let Patty get up in church sing and shout she fools noone
Twosmart

Nashville, TN

#53 Sep 15, 2010
Chelsey have you ever wondered why your mom never told you about your dad and her senior year she was knocked up but oh i forgot alot of your friends and i use that term lightly end up that way and thank goodness someone made sure you were on birth control your freshman yr since you were doing everyone and enjoyed the female company also have you decided which you like yet,Eric tried to give your mom and you a life but she was the one that wanted to control everything maybe one day she will be honest with you i hope so you have grandparents out there that thru this topix is going to figure who you are and want their visitation rights and will get them i feel sorry for all of you children who are in the middle of this but it shouldn't be the walls boys who suffer thought your mom and you loved them why don't you sit and talk to them and see what the real story is i am sure they would have loved to have had some on granny seebee's things but your mom made sure they got nothing what did they every do to her but love her you grandma patty made sure that noone but her and her favorites got things that belonged to them and others and she watches from Heaven every day so she knows what goes on even tell dianna that you all brought her into it the boys didn't they were brought into that family just like you were only patty had the balls where dean didn't i hope things calm down you all the kids deserve peace and to have o good senior year and love each other if for nothing but papaw and granny
funny

Waterloo, Canada

#54 Sep 15, 2010
rerun wrote:
<quoted text>
at least robby he didn't need his Mommie to lie for him to get his insurance to get you at truck and hot tub pool and what else have you lied for all the lies you told grannie she will never be able to rest in peace with your wonderful family acting like you care when you and your mom seperated your family even fighting over her death bed as she was dying i would not want to lie down and sleep at night for the guilt you said you loved her you made her and the rest of our family miserable couldn't visit her you your mom and the rest of your side will pay one day God will take care of people who pretend to be one tning they like good church going Christians let Patty get up in church sing and shout she fools noone
. Ant it funny when ur moving and think a box is full so u depend on gravity to hold u up from falling but when u left it what u depended on was never there.
Robby Fritts

Helenwood, TN

#55 Sep 15, 2010
rerun wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha...I'm glad I got good insurance and I'll smile and wave when I drive by..... keep on hatin bitchs!!!!!!!!
Chelsey Walls

Helenwood, TN

#56 Sep 15, 2010
Twosmart wrote:
Chelsey have you ever wondered why your mom never told you about your dad and her senior year she was knocked up but oh i forgot alot of your friends and i use that term lightly end up that way and thank goodness someone made sure you were on birth control your freshman yr since you were doing everyone and enjoyed the female company also have you decided which you like yet,Eric tried to give your mom and you a life but she was the one that wanted to control everything maybe one day she will be honest with you i hope so you have grandparents out there that thru this topix is going to figure who you are and want their visitation rights and will get them i feel sorry for all of you children who are in the middle of this but it shouldn't be the walls boys who suffer thought your mom and you loved them why don't you sit and talk to them and see what the real story is i am sure they would have loved to have had some on granny seebee's things but your mom made sure they got nothing what did they every do to her but love her you grandma patty made sure that noone but her and her favorites got things that belonged to them and others and she watches from Heaven every day so she knows what goes on even tell dianna that you all brought her into it the boys didn't they were brought into that family just like you were only patty had the balls where dean didn't i hope things calm down you all the kids deserve peace and to have o good senior year and love each other if for nothing but papaw and granny
Hahahahahhaha!!!! How funny i feel sorry for you your so crazy. Just keep in mind what comes around goes around. I'm not even going to waste my time. You'll get what's coming to you.
Viking

Lancing, TN

#59 Sep 20, 2010
What's melissa's last name? Is it still walls?
toosmart

Nashville, TN

#61 Sep 29, 2010
outsider looking in wrote:
Used to be fritts, then it was jarnigan, then it was fritts again,now it is still walls
don't forget chelsey father in prison
angela

Knoxville, TN

#62 Oct 7, 2010
funny wrote:
<quoted text>. Ant it funny when ur moving and think a box is full so u depend on gravity to hold u up from falling but when u left it what u depended on was never there.
For the record I want to say that this is the most discusting web site I have ever seen and the whole thing should be removed. The only reason I even got on here is because I was told people were saying things to Chelsie. First of all I thought the subject to this bashing was Angela Hensley? If you guys want to talk about someone and it makes you feel better then go right ahead and say what you want about me but Chelsie has nothing to do with all of this and you all need to leave her out of it! The things that are being said and addressed to her are very personal matters and should be left up to her mom to discuss with. To try to hurt somone through their child is pathetic no matter how you look at it. Chelsie is a good kid and very beautiful and smart young lady and hopefully she wont let these low lifes on here bother her. Im sure if you have things you think you need to express about things that are none of your business her mom would be glad to talk you about them!! But no, you wish to be a coward and attack a child that has done nothing to no one!!
Lisa

Clinton, TN

#63 Oct 7, 2010
Angela,
I have never met you, but i have to tell you that
I agree 100% with your post. This is a discusting
website, and the only reason I came on is because i am being accused of taking part in some of these postings.
Things that have been posted on here is nobodys business, and certainly should not have had the kids pulled into this whole adult mess.
I only wish that the family members who seem to think I am involved would at least have the nerve to ask me about it, instead of talking about it all over town.
I personally do not care who is sleeping with who, i have enough problems of my own than to worry about somebody elses problems.
I think this whole website needs to be taken down, it has done nothing but hurt feelings, spread lies, and cause heartaches. I have only been here a couple of times, and this is officially my last time. And if everyone else would do the same thing
then they would have no choice but to shut it down.
Big Bio

Pflugerville, TX

#64 Oct 7, 2010
Kids need to be left out of this . Wow . I can't believe ppl say these things on here . I'm shocked .
Does not get it

Oneida, TN

#65 Oct 8, 2010
I don't understand the big deal.
1. Why is it all about Angela. Isn't Melissa already in a commited relationship with another man?
2. Why in the heck have the kids been brought into this mess? I mean clearly they are part of it but they didn't ask for this. So leave them out of it.
3. If both parties in this situation are happy then why keep going on and on and on about it on here. Let the two settle it between themselves. Isn't it their lives?
eric walls

Dickson, TN

#66 Oct 8, 2010
this site needs to be shut down and innocent people are getting talked about and young kids are gettin brought into and i have hired my divorce attorney browder williams to track down the trashy people that wrote this i will deal with you personally!!! so however toosmart better watch out because your smartness just may have got your ass kicked or kicked out of my life!ip addresses are easily traced and i will find out and holy hell will be brought opon you.and you should have never brought my kids into this and chelsey is as much my daughter as emma is! and thats all i got to say and last time i will be on this trashy site!i will see you soon toosmart as soon as i hear from my lawyer!you are gonna pay because i will take everything from you
judy

Tell City, IN

#67 Oct 12, 2010
i agree with eric and a few others on here this topix sites do need to be shut down they do nothing but stir stink i know that my sister has been blamed for putting things on here but she didnt do it cause there were things put in here we didnt know this family has been turn every which way but the right way in the last 10yrs and all of the so called adults need to stop acting like the kids are older. they need to stand up and act respectable, you all mention tyler brady dillon and chelsey the are family MY FAMILY , and they havent done anything to anyone on here. So get over yourselfs and go on with life instead of airing your trash on here.
judy

Tell City, IN

#68 Oct 15, 2010
Robby just to let you know juanita is not a deadbeat she has not said anything on this subject so please leave her and this side of the family out of the shit that has been said on this stupid bullshit its someone that is just pissed off and trying to start a big bunch of shit i promise you it wasnt any of us here cause there are things that was said on this board that we did not know so dont point your fingers at this side of the family.
A friend of Eric

Alcoa, TN

#69 Jan 3, 2011
Way to go man. Angela is hot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OS Football 42 min Just Wondering 86
Oakdale Football 1 hr Ohs 8
Beauchamp advising Trump campaign. 3 hr grimy phoxx 2
what are 100 things smarter than james cornbrea... (Jun '13) 22 hr Hillary for prison 67
Whatever happened to Daniel Mayton? Jul 24 wondering 2
Chuck Freels (Jan '13) Jul 23 Yup 23
Robbery Jul 23 people 3

Coalfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coalfield Mortgages