First Prev
of 3
Next Last
firedup

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 28, 2010
Anyone got any info. on her. We went to school together, and was thinking about her????
woooo

Chesterfield, MO

#2 May 28, 2010
u do realize by putting her nsme on here u have given everyone the oppritunity to slander her and tell her whole life over the internet and then half of it will be a lie try asking some of ur old gang or the phone book some of her family someone has to no
drilled her

Oliver Springs, TN

#3 Jun 10, 2010
shes seeing eric walls n whoever elese that gives her intention
firedup

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 10, 2010
Well, I have heard she has become quite the HOMEWRECKER these dayz!! Because, I thought Eric had a good woman....hhhmmmmm???
Jasbo

United States

#5 Jun 11, 2010
never mind that who is hondagurl29 in the matchsingles---------->
eric walls

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Jun 11, 2010
whoever thought i had a good woman was as big of a fool as i was until now because i finally have a wonderful companion that i will spend the rest of my life with.she is great to my boys and also will be wonderful to my emma there is no doubt.i am also easy to find if you need to ask any questions because anyone who uses this is freaking chicken shit and deserves to run into someone like me!the people who cry the most are the ones who screw up the worst so dry it up and move the truck down the road!!!!!!!the last thing that i will post is that i love angela with all my heart and i she is not a homewrecker the crane was drove by a member of the household!!
eric walls

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Jun 11, 2010
drilled her wrote:
shes seeing eric walls n whoever elese that gives her intention
that is not very nice if u dont know the kinda love we have for each other
Robby Fritts

Oakdale, TN

#8 Jun 13, 2010
eric walls wrote:
whoever thought i had a good woman was as big of a fool as i was until now because i finally have a wonderful companion that i will spend the rest of my life with.she is great to my boys and also will be wonderful to my emma there is no doubt.i am also easy to find if you need to ask any questions because anyone who uses this is freaking chicken shit and deserves to run into someone like me!the people who cry the most are the ones who screw up the worst so dry it up and move the truck down the road!!!!!!!the last thing that i will post is that i love angela with all my heart and i she is not a homewrecker the crane was drove by a member of the household!!
hahaha, Eric coming on here and acting like his the good guy ... your the BIGGEST deadbeat I've ever seen ...
Upyours

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2010
Obviously you didn't know the bitch he was married too! Total wack job! Those poor boys of his are scarred for life because of her stupidity! Some mom she is! Ha that's a huge joke! Angela is more of a women or mom than she will ever be!
firedup wrote:
Well, I have heard she has become quite the HOMEWRECKER these dayz!! Because, I thought Eric had a good woman....hhhmmmmm???
Robby Fritts

Strunk, KY

#10 Jun 16, 2010
Upyours wrote:
Obviously you didn't know the bitch he was married too! Total wack job! Those poor boys of his are scarred for life because of her stupidity! Some mom she is! Ha that's a huge joke! Angela is more of a women or mom than she will ever be!
<quoted text>
yeah, I don't know her look at my last name you dumb bitch ... those "boys" are twice the size of her why would they be scared for there life... one of those boys that you said was "scarred for his life" seen melissa this weekend hugged her and told her he loved her (doesn't sound scarred to me).. your a big chicken shit coming on here and talking shit hiding behind a fake name ... if I was a betting man I'd say this is Eric's mom or sister.. ding ding what do I win Vanna..grow up
coalfield girl

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Jun 30, 2010
Well eric if u know angela was the one why didn't u just leave ur wife three years ago when u first start see angela? I also think that coalfield school is crazy for letting u help coach their middle school football.
Realist

Hendersonville, TN

#12 Jun 30, 2010
coalfield girl wrote:
Well eric if u know angela was the one why didn't u just leave ur wife three years ago when u first start see angela? I also think that coalfield school is crazy for letting u help coach their middle school football.
Oh leave Eric alone. Mind yo own bizzness. Stop worrying about what another man and woman are doing. Only God can judge them.

Since: Jul 10

Wartburg, TN

#13 Jul 18, 2010
i totally agree with Robby. Erics a dick... and he did have a good woman... what a dumbass
sheispyscho

Nashville, TN

#15 Aug 29, 2010
I guess Melissa loved those boys so much Robby that she is trying to get them removed from Coalfield school..Tyler's senior year.I guess she just wanted his senior year to be a memorable as hers right? He just cant get kocked up so lets ruin his life another way! They can't help what happened between their dad and your sister, and if he is a dick then why you all keep talking about him?
sick of druggies101

Sunbright, TN

#16 Aug 30, 2010
Angela is a GREAT person. I know her well. She has been thru alot of shit with her ex (Brad). He barely ever worked and Angela always had to work to support their family. Brad at one time went to gamble valley and spent his WHOLE weeks check on crack then called Angela from a pay phone and convinced her he'd been beat up and robbed!! Even if she cheated...SO WHAT!! He cheated TOO!! Leaving Brad was the BEST thing she has done for herself and her boys. PERIOD!! She is doing much better in life. I wish her ONLY the best. So unless you know things for fact....just SHUT THE FU*CK UP!!!
Robby Fritts

Lancing, TN

#17 Aug 30, 2010
sheispyscho wrote:
I guess Melissa loved those boys so much Robby that she is trying to get them removed from Coalfield school..Tyler's senior year.I guess she just wanted his senior year to be a memorable as hers right? He just cant get kocked up so lets ruin his life another way! They can't help what happened between their dad and your sister, and if he is a dick then why you all keep talking about him?
I guess when he loaded up the truck went down the road he should've went so far ....
toe toe

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Aug 30, 2010
eric and jesse are just alike one leaves his wife the other leaves his wife they are both loser get a life eric has been in more trouble in the past he stole money from a gas station that he used to word at had to pay that back it was way up in the $$$$$$$
and now

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Aug 31, 2010
And now his teaching ur kids how to play football at coalfield what a great role model.
Chelsey Walls

Wartburg, TN

#22 Sep 1, 2010
Wow. You people on here really need to grow up, or atleast get your facts together before coming on here & running your mouth. My mother isn't trying to get anyone removed from school. None of the boys live at my house, therefore that isn't their address anymore. You don't know my mom or my family so you need to quit acting like you do. & If angela is doing so much better in life, maybe she shouldn't sleep with married men. That might help her out as well. You people can judge me & my family all you want, but at the end of the day you need to look at YOUR own life & stay out of everybody elses.
laughs on you all

Nashville, TN

#23 Sep 1, 2010
Wow! I never knew such a place existed in your all small minded community!
If you all really want to get on here and throw skeletons out from the closet we can, but just remember we all have them. It's sad that kids cant be kids and grown up's cant fight their own battles in private just like all of you fight your own.
No matter how this crap ends, it will end and there will always be two sides to every story the truth and what the crazy people what to think was the truth.
And I agree with Chels everyone needs to quit acting like they know all the people involved in this and mind your own business. If you want to know the facts ask those involved heck you all know who they are...Just leave the kids out of it...all of the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
union really messed up with boeing 13 min IDIOTS 1
New pickles at Wendys (Feb '12) 44 min MannyV 92
what happen to Torre Goldston 54 min Joe Binks 1
Prison Guard 1 hr curious 14
whos in a red ford ranger (May '13) 1 hr ugly is that beho... 15
Any hookers down this way (May '17) 2 hr Timmy 59
Wreck in Kellytown 4 hr Thomas 6

Coalfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance