shywife

United States

#1 May 29, 2012
i have been exploring other partners with husbands ok, but i would like to try a female lover should i. i have been having urges and naughty thoughts about other girls since my sexual freedom started but un sure how to find a girl to date and explore any suggestions thanks. shywife
stevie

United States

#2 May 29, 2012
i started looking on craigslist but took my time. meet several times before getting physical. hope that helps.
karen

United States

#3 May 29, 2012
how does your husband feel about you being with a woman?
shywife

United States

#4 May 29, 2012
he says he wants me to find a fulltime girlfriend and only be with women now. he says that i have always had bi tendencys and hes right, also that this is for me he does not want to watch or anything like that.
doug

United States

#5 May 29, 2012
pof site
rick

United States

#6 May 29, 2012
Can i watch lol
billboy

United States

#7 May 30, 2012
i would look on adultfriendfinder it has the most members.
itonya

United States

#8 Jun 4, 2012
i started having a sexual interest in woman after i turn 30. i now go on dates once aweek while husband waits for dets when i get home. nothing it with a man.
ruthy

Indian Trail, NC

#9 Jun 11, 2012
this is the best site for ladies to meet real woman to play with http://www.lesbianamateurmatch.com/...
dougc

Lexington, NC

#10 Nov 14, 2012
I also wish my wife would take a female lover, not for me to watch but tell me about it that would be such a turn on.
alice

Charlotte, NC

#11 Nov 15, 2012
I get so wet thinking of my friend from work should i try to ask her our?
Peep with knowledge

Columbia, SC

#12 Nov 15, 2012
There is a few females on Coalhill Road that have the same urge as you. Dont have to drive too far down from the school to find them. Been going to the strip club with her old man cause he cant keep it up from what she says, and also in neighborhood to be a rug muncher.
bill

Charlotte, NC

#13 Nov 20, 2012
My wife has meet a women she has been seeing and experimenting with, we have decide to rent a studio apartment for them to be with each other more. We are still together but both of us want her to have a fulltime relationship with this woman. The more they meet the more she can get use to making love to a woman and we can both share my wife in different ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Justin Clark with ??? 56 min Hershey highway 2
Who is Justin Clark with ??? 4 hr Bull 1
Where's Justin (AKA Bunny) (Jan '14) 4 hr Bull 20
jean Carson closing the store in coalfield 17 hr EGP 3
Coalfield School New Principal Apr 21 wondering 1
Wondering Apr 20 Black widow killer 3
Chuck Freels (Jan '13) Apr 18 Jon123 22
More from around the web

Coalfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE