sick of the coalfield dump not being ...

sick of the coalfield dump not being open

Posted in the Coalfield Forum

trash

Lancing, TN

#1 Mar 23, 2012
i dont know about anyone else but im sick of trying to go to the coalfield dump at 9 when its supposed to be open and it still being closed. sometimes till 9:30 or 10. why the hell cant the guy manage to get his a$$ there on time. or change the hours. its not rocket science.
worker

United States

#2 Mar 23, 2012
trash wrote:
i dont know about anyone else but im sick of trying to go to the coalfield dump at 9 when its supposed to be open and it still being closed. sometimes till 9:30 or 10. why the hell cant the guy manage to get his a$$ there on time. or change the hours. its not rocket science.
you are so right it is not rocket science the garbage place opens at 10 am so if you keep going at 9 it will always be closed and you will always be bitching. the center operator is always on time to open and close and assist everyone with any needs so before you go slaming you need to look in the mirror and see who is the real problem.
right field

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2012
The dump hours change when the time change. In spring and summer the hours are 10-6. In the fall and winter 9-5. There is a sign on the gate.
I Love Morons

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2012
right field wrote:
The dump hours change when the time change. In spring and summer the hours are 10-6. In the fall and winter 9-5. There is a sign on the gate.
Read the sign DUMBASS!!!!! If you have nothing better to do than bitch about when the dump opens, then you have a sad life. SO stupid. With everything going on in Morgan County, you want to bitch about dump hours??!!! Fkn Moron Award for ya!! Dont get the big head, cause you wont b the latest I promise!!!
Tom middle finger

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2012
I drove by and saw a sign.
SAW THE SIGN

Brentwood, TN

#6 Mar 28, 2012
The dump is always closed, even when it's supposedly "open". Like today at 11 am...wtf?
SAW THE SIGN

Brentwood, TN

#7 Mar 28, 2012
And maybe if the dump would actually open, we could take out a lot of this trash that inhabits the county.
Tom middle finger

United States

#8 Mar 28, 2012
They close on Wednesday always have.
booger

Loudon, TN

#9 Mar 29, 2012
SAW THE SIGN wrote:
The dump is always closed, even when it's supposedly "open". Like today at 11 am...wtf?
I was there this am and it was open. are we going to the same place or one of the places in MC that looks like a dump. and by the way if a person works 6 hours or more they do get a lunch and since he is the only one there I guess they would have to close..makes sense to me.
WHAT

Lancing, TN

#10 Apr 10, 2012
He opens when he makes his connection to either sell his drugs or buy a much needed pill. Oh wait, he can get that from his daughter or son-in-law.
Just in

Hendersonville, TN

#11 Apr 11, 2012
trash wrote:
Why dont u hire evergreen to pick up your trash once a week. Then you wouldnt have to worry about the dump being open.
truth be told

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2012
SAW THE SIGN wrote:
the sign says they are closed Sunday and Wednesday.
imme

Oliver Springs, TN

#13 Dec 19, 2013
Anyone have the phone for that dump please
Big B

Toledo, OH

#15 Dec 21, 2013
Talked to some one the other day and they said Morgan county is going to close it and open one in Joyner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristie Wright (Jul '15) 34 min OhIKnowWhatYouDont 7
Who is Kirby Bailey 41 min OhIKnowWhatYouDont 11
Anyone know Austin Puckett, an anything about h... (Jul '11) 1 hr OhIKnowWhatYouDont 7
susan cantrell hendrickson ashley (Aug '09) 3 hr Noise bit 8
Wife going black (Sep '12) 7 hr Traci 46
what are 100 things smarter than james cornbrea... (Jun '13) Thu Hillary for prison 67
Whatever happened to Daniel Mayton? Jul 24 wondering 2

Coalfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coalfield Mortgages