United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

Actually all football "sucks balls" as you put it.

Football, or I should say "American Football," not Soccer, really is a sport of idiots, for idiots.

I mean seriously... you have a "team" where maybe one or two guys have any skill, the rest are just big dumb sides of beef out there to get in the way of other big dumb sides of beef.

Look at any other sport, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, etc. and you see that you need a team where every member needs to be skilled and athletic.

I rank American Football only one step above Nascar, as a peculiarity of our nation. Most sports have a following around the world, but these two are so “unique” to our country, the rest of the world barely even knows what they are, much less cares. Why anyone would want to watch either is beyond me. Perhaps the culture of drinking beer until you are moderately drunk helps make it "fun" to watch.
Moose Mosley

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

I bet you are one of those idiots who thinks Morgan County schools should be consolidated. If we did that, our football team would have to go up into much higher classifications and we would never win a game.
nun-of-ur-busine ss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

I bet you are one of those idiots that was a dumb side of beef on the line in high school and you are a loser now. You better get off the internet and get back to your janitoral duties boy lol
Add

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Judged:

nun-of-ur-business wrote:
I bet you are one of those idiots that was a dumb side of beef on the line in high school and you are a loser now. You better get off the internet and get back to your janitorial duties boy lol
what year did you play quarterback down there?
janitor

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

I bet you are one of those idiots that was a dumb side of beef on the line in high school and you are a loser now. You better get off the internet and get back to your janitoral duties boy lol
I hope your post elevated you to where you wanted to be.We were all created for different purposes,although we were created equal.Im sure God is really proud of you.Its really a shame that you feel like you have to get on a anonymous website & run people down (mostly targeting kids that are just trying to grow up),in order to feel like a man.However,that really is between you & God. Im going to pray for you little buddy,because you have some serious issues.Ive got to get back to my janitor job that you feel like is so degrading. May God melt your cold heart.
nun-of-ur-busine ss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Yes I'm better then you, next time don't back talk the big dogs you may get fired. Just some friendly advice no charge.
runningback

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Yes I'm better then you, next time don't back talk the big dogs you may get fired. Just some friendly advice no charge.
I bet you are either a scrawny little pencil neck that couldnt play football because you were too much of a pansy,or you are a big debbie cake,couch potatoe that was too lazy to play & you didnt want to miss any meals or take time from your mom.So you hide behind a website & spoutout your insults.I dont need your free advice & you certainly are not a "big dog" youre a little sissy,that probably dont even have a job,youre probaby 30 or 40 & still living with your parents,your momma is calling,you better get off the internet before she grounds you.
janitor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

You are such a nice person.
Shrek

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Really? Comparing a true sport that requires size, speed and skill to soccer???? Soccer is for girls and/or Eurotrash. It takes them 3 hours to kick a ball ON THE GROUND into a HUGE NET ON THE GROUND. O-N-C-E. It is just a warm up for the hot tub man lovin later in the locker room.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Ses 144,803
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr wow 9,263
Oakdale Middle School Football 2 hr Terry 6
Oak Ridge Baskin Robbins 3 hr thor156 2
mother of the year 4 hr dave 16
daughtry fire in the cove 4 hr dave 1
D&M Fencing what a joke!!!! (Jul '10) Wed Pinch 15

Search the Coalfield Forum:
•••
•••
Coalfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters