arabs are taking over the market
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No nonsense

Oak Ridge, TN

#22 Sep 29, 2010
true wrote:
if you are so imbaresed, just move to the city!! I'm sure there are people there who share your views, but you can bet your a$$ they live in the white part of town too!! so call us racist all you want but when is the last time Coalfield has had a gang shooting, or a gang attacked your kids just because they were white? meybe we want the rest of the state to know we are racist!!
It is your attitude that gives Coalfield a bad name. Look at statistics for Coalfield and how it ranks compared to other cities/towns in Tennessee. On a scale of 1 to 10 Coalfield school is 4. How many people from Coalfield move out into life doing something sucessful? Not alot because the racist attitude their parents have passed on makes them unable to cope with being around other people. I'm not moving either.... I will be a part of the group of citizens trying to improve the community instead of tearing it down. You and people like you will be the greatest teachers for my children on what NOT to be when they grow up! Thanks!
true

United States

#23 Sep 29, 2010
look at the statistics of the prodominantly black towns, most of them end up in prison or shot!! I know a lot of people who move off from here and become successfull, I have lived in a lot of places, and it's the same everywhere, the more blacks and mexicans move in the higher the violent crime rate! Do your home work, check the statistics!! I have seen it myself, so yes, I would rather people think we are racist than have to worry about gang violence and shootings!! don't believe me? Just go drive through the projects in Memphis and see how friendly and non-racist the black community is!! Not all minorities are bad but the majority of them hate white people, so why would we want people like that in our town?
Pops

East Hartford, CT

#24 Sep 29, 2010
No nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your attitude that gives Coalfield a bad name. Look at statistics for Coalfield and how it ranks compared to other cities/towns in Tennessee. On a scale of 1 to 10 Coalfield school is 4. How many people from Coalfield move out into life doing something sucessful? Not alot because the racist attitude their parents have passed on makes them unable to cope with being around other people. I'm not moving either.... I will be a part of the group of citizens trying to improve the community instead of tearing it down. You and people like you will be the greatest teachers for my children on what NOT to be when they grow up! Thanks!
A LOT of people who graduated from Coalfield have advanced degrees from some good colleges--I don't mean a bachelors or masters, but doctorates. And a lot of people who went to coalfield are successful without those degres.

I appreciate and thank you for working FOR the community.

And to the person who doesn't know Muslum from Hindu, you need to get an education.
No nonsense

Oak Ridge, TN

#25 Sep 30, 2010
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
A LOT of people who graduated from Coalfield have advanced degrees from some good colleges--I don't mean a bachelors or masters, but doctorates. And a lot of people who went to coalfield are successful without those degres.
I appreciate and thank you for working FOR the community.
And to the person who doesn't know Muslum from Hindu, you need to get an education.
Okay- you are right when you say lots of people have left and earned degrees and such. I know this personally to be true. BUT when you mention Coalfield to people who are not from Coalfield they do not recognize anything except that people who live there are racist. I know not all people who live there are racist but those who are make it seem like a trashy place. For example- on a holiday I invited some co-workers to my house (I manage 3 companies by the way) and while we were outside my house someone drives by and yells "white power". I felt so BAD. I was so embarassed. This guy is a business man who just happens to be black. That was so uncalled for and what purpose did it serve? But like I said, I am not moving. I will continue to support my community in the most positive way possible.
Wow

Kingsport, TN

#26 Sep 30, 2010
true wrote:
if you are so imbaresed, just move to the city!! I'm sure there are people there who share your views, but you can bet your a$$ they live in the white part of town too!! so call us racist all you want but when is the last time Coalfield has had a gang shooting, or a gang attacked your kids just because they were white? meybe we want the rest of the state to know we are racist!!
You make me embarrassed to be from Coalfield. I am one of those who moved away and obtained a J.D.. Please go back to second grade and learn spelling, grammar and capitalization. You give everyone in Coalfield a bad name with your ignorant, racist attitude.
Upsidedown Mom

Knoxville, TN

#27 Oct 23, 2010
Who's embarrassed now? Play the progressive disembarkistic card and then whine about it at the same time. Another person has the ability to make you embarrassed of your upbringing? Give me a break.
That one

Sunbright, TN

#28 Oct 24, 2010
Upsidedown Mom wrote:
Who's embarrassed now? Play the progressive disembarkistic card and then whine about it at the same time. Another person has the ability to make you embarrassed of your upbringing? Give me a break.
disembarkistic? Okay, I plugged that one into Google and they had no idea what the hell you were trying to say.
Who

Cleveland, TN

#29 Oct 25, 2010
That one wrote:
<quoted text>
disembarkistic? Okay, I plugged that one into Google and they had no idea what the hell you were trying to say.
I did the same thing and got the same results.
JUST SAYING

Fort Campbell, TN

#30 Oct 26, 2010
ARABS ARE NOT TAKING OVER IT'S SIMPLE, YOU STUPID REDNECKS FROM COALFIELD YOUR TO STUPID TO RUN A BUSSINESS AND TO LAZY TO WORK. JUST THANK GOD yOU HAVE A STORE IN COALFIELD TO GO TO. BECAUSE IF IT WAS NOT FOR THESE ARABS yOU STUPID PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TO GO TO OLIVERSPRINGS TO GET FOOD OR GAS AND MOST OF YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FIND yOUR WAy BACK HOME.AND ONE MORE THING MOST OF YOUR WIFES ARE HAVING SEX WITH THESE GUYS. YES I'M WHITE BUT I HATE STUPID REDNECKS.
Say What

Orlando, FL

#31 Oct 26, 2010
Coalfield Man wrote:
I don't like it. I went in there one day and he was Yelling at one of the little girls he has working for him. I about said something to that camel jockey.
What were you going to say? OH I know, can I have some camel cream right from the hose......You can stick that giant hose up your semen-dripping ass, OUCH that is going to HURT!!!
BUBBAs MAMA

United States

#32 Oct 27, 2010
JUST SAYING wrote:
ARABS ARE NOT TAKING OVER IT'S SIMPLE, YOU STUPID REDNECKS FROM COALFIELD YOUR TO STUPID TO RUN A BUSSINESS AND TO LAZY TO WORK. JUST THANK GOD yOU HAVE A STORE IN COALFIELD TO GO TO. BECAUSE IF IT WAS NOT FOR THESE ARABS yOU STUPID PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TO GO TO OLIVERSPRINGS TO GET FOOD OR GAS AND MOST OF YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FIND yOUR WAy BACK HOME.AND ONE MORE THING MOST OF YOUR WIFES ARE HAVING SEX WITH THESE GUYS. YES I'M WHITE BUT I HATE STUPID REDNECKS.
Thanks for the good laugh. And put some sunburn cream on your dirty neck.
Dude Really Now

Louisville, KY

#33 Oct 28, 2010
true wrote:
look at the statistics of the prodominantly black towns, most of them end up in prison or shot!! I know a lot of people who move off from here and become successfull, I have lived in a lot of places, and it's the same everywhere, the more blacks and mexicans move in the higher the violent crime rate! Do your home work, check the statistics!! I have seen it myself, so yes, I would rather people think we are racist than have to worry about gang violence and shootings!! don't believe me? Just go drive through the projects in Memphis and see how friendly and non-racist the black community is!! Not all minorities are bad but the majority of them hate white people, so why would we want people like that in our town?
Okay how many black or mexican's live in Coalfield and yet you still have crack, meth, baby selling, murder and anything goes. OMG you need to really think about making a statement like that. Those are plain white folks you living around breaking into their neighbors home and stealing anything not nailed down, grandparents raising grandkids cause there sorry ass parents are druggies and could care less. Dude are you for real??????????
Coalfield Man shame

Knoxville, TN

#35 Feb 21, 2012
My racist friend. It seems like you are full of envy. If you cant see anyone yelling to the girls, do us a favor have the balls to buy the business and run it your self and treat the girls the way you like. All Coalfield men have proved to be poor businessmen, the new owners have been there over 2 years and going strong. The community is finally happy and has a store that carries the basic convenient products, milk eggs and tampons for your crack head wife
Traffic Jam

Santa Barbara, CA

#36 Feb 22, 2012
l don't have any problem witha-rabs running the market. lt's too dangerous to try to drive in and out of the place so l stay away.
stupid people

Lancing, TN

#37 Feb 23, 2012
ok first this country was not founded on christian values. the christian values are what has put us into this mess with your holier than thou attitudes always running around telling people how to live their lives. and if you don't think its right then i can't do it.get off your high horse and who cares who runs the market. people round here need to stop worrying about that and worry bout your kid thats cooking meth with his 5 kids in the next bedroom over.
Coalfield Citizen

Knoxville, TN

#38 Feb 23, 2012
Coalfield Man wrote:
I don't like it. I went in there one day and he was Yelling at one of the little girls he has working for him. I about said something to that camel jockey.
My racist friend. It seems like you are full of envy. If you cant see anyone yelling to the girls, do us a favor have the balls to buy the business and run it your self and treat the girls the way you like. All Coalfield men have proved to be poor businessmen, the new owners have been there over 2 years and going strong. The community is finally happy and has a store that carries the basic convenient products, milk eggs and tampons for your crack head wife
Traffic Jam

Santa Barbara, CA

#39 Mar 7, 2012
Too much traffic congestion for me to go there. l could care less if ARabs, Hindus, Mexicans, negroes, or caucasians run it, l'm not going to patronize a place that's such a hazard.
Traffic Jam

Santa Barbara, CA

#40 Apr 16, 2012
who wrecked? That is a dangerous place. lts about due for a BAD accident any day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man rapes a foster child 6 min Rickey Jones 3
Sperm Donation 59 min Had to tell yah 10
Incredible ink 1 hr Chris A 16
garry paris 1 hr Eyez 7
Garry Parris 23 hr Smee 4
Don't y'all care somebody is missing? Jul 20 ridiculous 11
Rumors Jul 19 Watcher 1

Coalfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance