Does anyone know who Travis butler is

Does anyone know who Travis butler is

Posted in the Coalfield Forum

Anonymous

Canonsburg, PA

#1 Oct 15, 2011
Does anyone who Travis butler is. He is from Coalfield just wanted to know if he was a good guy or not I heard he is a big drugy and he makes meth so please write and tell me what kinda of guy he really is
tom sawyer

Wartburg, TN

#2 Nov 5, 2011
loser pillhead he will steal u blind i think is adress is po box mo co jail
sunshine

Albemarle, NC

#3 Nov 5, 2011
yep, hope he is a long time resident of that place. would be a good retirement home for him.
no justice in MC

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Nov 7, 2011
he is a thief, druggie and will steal from anyone- family included- he will lie to cover his own Az. Don't let him fool you. He is a serious low life POS
It is

Hamilton, OH

#5 Nov 7, 2011
Ms_Sweetheart wrote:
Does anyone who Travis butler is. He is from Coalfield just wanted to know if he was a good guy or not I heard he is a big drugy and he makes meth so please write and tell me what kinda of guy he really is
Not a real guy.
Butt head

Crossville, TN

#6 May 1, 2012
Lives on Brimstone,beside jimmy junk yard.He is Scott co. problem now,but the law in Anderson co. and other counties have warrants on him VOP and other stuff.
low life

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Sep 28, 2012
He's had sex with his own mother, he told me so. He's that gross. See what dope does to u...damn needle junky. Him and his girlfriend Kayla. Waste of life.
lol

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Travis did make meth but that was a while back. Him and some girl got caught and was in Loudon Co. jail. I think after a few months that girl left him and went back to her family and now Travis has went down hill. He has always been so nice and gentle. He is so pretty!!! He would have a better ruputaion if he would just leave that Kalia girl alone. As far as his mom goes they did not have sex... he is just a mommas boy and dont forget an only child. His dad was not always there for him growing up, the man had smaller children with another woman.
f-up

Twin City, GA

#9 Oct 31, 2012
low life wrote:
He's had sex with his own mother, he told me so. He's that gross. See what dope does to u...damn needle junky. Him and his girlfriend Kayla. Waste of life.
Ewww, sounds like something he would do. He has always been a warped individual.
Travis

Lancing, TN

#10 Dec 15, 2012
I never told anyone that I had sex with my mother you lieing piece of s**t if you people want to say s**t about me get some balls and come to my face
know him well

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Dec 17, 2012
yes he is a nasty person. He used to sleep in the bed with his mom. Kayla his girlfriend is nasty person too. They are low life's that need to get off the meth and pills and stop putting needles in there arms. He has a son also, don't you think travis that you need to grow and get your shit together if I knew where you were at I would tell you all this stuff to your face bc I'm not scared of you like some people are
1 of travis exs

Oak Ridge, TN

#12 Dec 17, 2012
I used to date travis back in the day. He was a nice but he stated going down hill doing meth and putting stuff in his arm. I haven't seen him in a long time but the last time I seen him he was still with kayla. Kayla is nothing but a pill whore and meth whore she is a nasty piece of shit. She runs back to her old bf's then goes back to travis. If travis would clean his self up he would be nice looking man. But he need's to stay away from trailer park trash like kayla bc everyone in coalfield knows how she is and so do the people in harriman. She was fucking around with jason brock and she left him to break up travis and the girl he was dated at the time. I just wish travis would get his head out of his ass and grow up maybe then he would be a good person to hang out with but that means travis GROW UP
sitting on the sidelines

Oak Ridge, TN

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Travis wrote:
I never told anyone that I had sex with my mother you lieing piece of s**t if you people want to say s**t about me get some balls and come to my face
Travis- I would be glad to tell you how I feel about you after you got caught red handed stealing from me after I trusted you (and Kayla- but of course she had already been banned away from me for being a thief). I tried to help you guys do better, even if I thought Kayla was horrible for you. You need to grow up and be man to your son and a brother that Amy and Angel can look up to. I won't trust you ever again, but you have a lot of years left to live- you should try to better yourself. I've heard you say plenty of times that you want to do better. Only YOU have that power.
yea

United States

#14 Dec 29, 2012
I always thought Travis was a good guy despite all he's been caught up in... real sweet when he wanted to be, he actually surprised me a few.times with some kind heartfelt words.. makes me Sad to hear all these things about him... he's a cool guy though and I have faith he'll come through all this and be a better person.. Travis if your reading this, I'm pulling for you.. separate yourself from all the garbage thats tempting you.. and you'll be just fine, otherwise you'll end up another statistic and I know your better than that... ill say a prayer for you, God Bless :)
the truth bout em all

United States

#15 Nov 12, 2013
So Travis is a POS and his nasty girlfriend Kayla is just as dam bad. Her brother Drew and thier mom Becky are all POS's. They are ALL LOW LIFE LOOSERS ON PILLS WHO DONT WORK. Larry beckys old man is the only semi decent one outta the whole bunch least he works a lil n dont steal to get his shit. Becky Drew Kayla Travis ALL NASTY PEOPLE. ON THE NEEDLE AND PROBABLY ANY OTHER WAY THEY CAN GET IT IN AS WELL. As far as I know drew used to be a good boy played football and Becky well shes always been pill head becky. Her n her sugar daddy up in the cove she used to lay with til he went to prison for coke then she finally moved on to other men. Travis idk him as well as the rest but ive saw enuf of him to know how he is. They all need a reality check. You cant rob ppl n rip em off n keep on doin and doin and doin and expect to get away with it. Their times will all come one day. All good things come to an end my friend all good things sooner then later end. They will get theirs. And so will everyone else who wants a piece of them all.
jessica

United States

#16 Tuesday Aug 25
I'd like to talk to u. U can look me up on fb.

Since: Aug 15

United States

#17 Tuesday Aug 25
Travis wrote:
Travis its jess. Idk if ull ever see this but... I'd like to come see u. I know uv been down. I'm still here. U can find me on facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobby moran (May '11) 3 min Spokenreason 59
Angel Gilmore aka Angel Napier 1 hr ink 6
larry davis and wartburg football 1 hr Truth teller 26
simply sweet bakery in harriman (Nov '14) 3 hr Brownvb60 gmail 41
concernd family 3 hr pilgrim 1
"Handicap" drivers (Jan '15) 4 hr Neighbor 10
sheriff should resign (Jan '15) 5 hr Yep I Know 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coalfield Mortgages