coalfieldians arrested for meth

coalfieldians arrested for meth

Posted in the Coalfield Forum

James Bond

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2009
KNOXVILLE - A federal judge is set to decide later today whether a woman accused of running a methamphetamine "smurfing" operation should go free pending trial.

Deborah CRABTREE Phillips is charged in a 33-count indictment with heading up a methamphetamine conspiracy involving at least 13 alleged minions, who also are named as co-conspirators in the case. She is set to appear before U.S. Magistrate Judge Clifford Shirley this afternoon for a detention hearing.

According to the indictment, Phillips directed her co-conspirators to go out and buy in small quantities various ingredients needed to cook up meth, a powerful and toxic illegal stimulant. It is a practice known as "smurfing," a reference to that large army of small blue characters on the cartoon show "Smurfs."

"This smurfing operation was designed to procure small amounts of precursor chemicals from numerous locations to avoid detection by law enforcement," Assistant U.S. Attorney David Lewen wrotei n the indictment.

Phillips allegedly paid her co-conspirators with cash, meth or prescription pain killers, the indictment stated.

Others named in the indictment are: Eddie E. Eslinger, MICHAEL CARROLL, David Chamblee, Tiffany Crass, Brandon Martin, DANNY MONDAY, Lisa Orme, Natasha Richardson, FRANCES RICHARDSON, Mary Roberts, Nerisa Rogers, Elizabeth Scisco and Deadrea Wilson.

The indictment does not list any of the defendants' addresses or ages. It also does not identify the alleged base of operation for the conspiracy or what law enforcement agency first discovered it. More details about the alleged conspiracy should emerge at this afternoon's detention hearing.
WTH

La Follette, TN

#2 Jun 25, 2009
Well how interesting. I wonder if anything will be done with these people. Makes me sick to my stomach.
James Bond

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2009
I found a mug shot of one of the culprits: http://www.tnacsoreports.com/mugs/50536F.JPG

The first person to identify this fine, upstanding Coalfield citizen receives a free shower at the waterfalls on Fairview Road.
carla

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2009
Is the same person who got arrested for stealing DVDs at Walmart and running away from the wrecked car and leaving the baby behind mentioned in this indictment???

We have to get these people out of Coalfield.
LOLHAHA

Oneida, TN

#5 Jul 2, 2009
That picture is of a Monday man from Backvalley
James Bond

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2009
Here's a new one, folks

MORGAN COUNTY, Tenn.(WVLT)-- A federal grand jury indicted 14 people on 34 count indictment in connection with an alleged methcathinone ring in Morgan County, according to U.S. Attorney James R. Deadrick. Methcathinone is a drug similar to methamphetamine, or meth.( http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/concern/methcathinon ... is methcathinone?)

Morgan County Sheriff Dennis Ledbetter said,“This group is responsible for putting a lot of dope into Morgan County. We want to make sure they get locked up for as long as possible.”

“These arrests are the result of an investigation that lasted more than a year," Morgan County Chief Deputy William Angel said. "These people were running between Morgan and Anderson counties buying supplies to make dope and selling the finished product in both places.”

Federal, state and local agencies worked together on the investigation, including the Morgan County and Anderson County sheriff departments and the Oliver Springs Police Department.

Here's the list of suspects named in the indictment:

-Deborah Phillips, a/k/a Debbie, Deborah Braden, Deborah Crabtree, Deborah C. Daugherty, 53, of Oliver Springs, Tennessee
- Eddie E. Aslinger, 51, of Lansing, Tennessee
- Michael Carroll, a/k/a Mickey Carroll, Michael Herrell, Bo-bo, 41, of Oliver Springs, Tennessee
- David Chamblee, a/k/a David James Chamblee, Jr., 23, of Oliver Springs, Tennessee
- Tiffany Crass, 21, of Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Brandon Martin, a/k/a Brandon Scoot Martin, 29, of Oliver Springs, Tennessee
- Danny Lee Monday, 44, of Oliver Springs, Tennessee
- Lisa Orme, a/k/a Lisa Dudas, 38, of Coalfield, Tennessee
- Frances Richardson, a/k/a Frances M. Phillips, 40, of Coalfield, Tennessee
- Natasha Richardson, a/k/a Tasha, 22, of Oliver Springs, Tennessee
- Mary Roberts, a/k/a Mary Carroll 33, of Sunbright, Tennessee
- Nerisa Rogers, a/k/a Nerisa Jane Aslinger, Nerisa Phillips, 30, of Briceville, Tennessee
- Elizabeth Scisco, 24, of Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Deadrea Wilson, a/k/a Dee-dee, Deadra Candice Martin, 28, of Harriman, Tennessee.
James Bond

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2009
820 Back Valley Road? What's going on down there? Every day when you pick your newspaper up and start reading, this address 820 Crack Valley Road pops up.

I just googled it for fun, and found numerous arrest reports, here are some of the recent ones:

http://www.oakridger.com/homepage/x1525912489...

http://www.oakridger.com/homepage/x1676800066...

http://www.wickedlocal.com/tn-oakridge/homepa...

http://www.wickedlocal.com/tn-oakridge/announ...

Several months, maybe a year ago this "house" was supposed to have been condemned by the meth task force. Drive by there some day, it looks like the Charles Manson gang is living there??
jomad3

Huntsville, TN

#8 Jul 9, 2009
Sense you seam to know show much about this "house" 820 Crack Valley Road, when was it condemned by the meth task force? Who was charged?
WTH

La Follette, TN

#9 Jul 10, 2009
You don't have to be a smart person to know what's going on at that particular residence. If you live near there, it's quite obvious. There are people coming and going constantly and we all know that they're not having scrapbooking parties. It's common sense.

To James Bond: I am interested in knowing when this house was condemned as well. I cannot find any information on that. Do they automatically condemn the house when a meth lab is found inside?
coalfield

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Jul 10, 2009
What a shame, huh? Small town politics are alive and well in Morgan County and the sad thing is that Dennis Ledbetter is a wonderful man; I really think that he wants others to like him SO MUCH that he allows alot to slip thru the cracks. Coalfield, having ( I'm sure) the bulk of Morgan County's wealth, is a place that keeps things there quiet at any cost. The "rich" people want so badly to keep it outta the news that they push MCSD, I think, to look the other way
homer lawson

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2009
they ain,t selling metth down there their ;havingk quilting bees and cakewalks and raising monie for the United Negra Colledge Fund these are fine citisens and kin to improtant peoples
dowop22

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2010
LOLHAHA wrote:
That picture is of a Monday man from Backvalley
is her name stephanie
wth

Fort Campbell, TN

#13 Oct 27, 2010
homer lawson wrote:
they ain,t selling metth down there their ;havingk quilting bees and cakewalks and raising monie for the United Negra Colledge Fund these are fine citisens and kin to improtant peoples
Please learn how to spell Homer so I can read your $$$$!!! lol
Ms America

Oneida, TN

#14 Oct 27, 2010
I thought Homer was in jail..........
meme

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Dec 29, 2010
does anyone know any updates on this address or on this Danny Monday
sis

Huntsville, TN

#16 Jan 26, 2011
meme wrote:
does anyone know any updates on this address or on this Danny Monday
What do you want to know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunbright Police Chief 1 hr tammy 2
Courtney bridges 2 hr Yup 16
Humans 2 hr Amityville 1
Ridge Runners 5 hr Toots Omalley 8
What's going on in The Cove 5 hr JohnBoy 52
Drug dealers (May '12) 6 hr neighborhood 85
Alex Wampler? Manwhore? (Mar '14) 9 hr Gdaddy373 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coalfield Mortgages