Found: Dog...looking for owner

Found: Dog...looking for owner

Posted in the Coalfield Forum

Lost and Found

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 25, 2011
Looking for the owner(s) of a dog found in the Corbin Hill area. If you have lost a dog in this vicinity recently, please post a description. If the description matches we can make contact via email.
Lost Dog

Lancing, TN

#2 Dec 25, 2011
We are missing a Boston Terrier. She has been missing since December 5th. She is black and white with some brindle markings on her sides. She was last seen near CJs bar. I was told that she was picked up by a white truck.
Lost and Found

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 26, 2011
Lost Dog wrote:
We are missing a Boston Terrier. She has been missing since December 5th. She is black and white with some brindle markings on her sides. She was last seen near CJs bar. I was told that she was picked up by a white truck.
I'm sorry, that description doesn't match this dog. I hope you are able to find yours.
Lost

Wartburg, TN

#4 Dec 26, 2011
A lady from our community posted her dog has been missing for about two days, the dog is a large dog that is white reminds you possibly of a german shepard or collie.
Lost and Found

Oliver Springs, TN

#5 Dec 28, 2011
That description doesn't match either.
I hope she finds hers.
friendly

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 1, 2012
Lost and Found wrote:
Looking for the owner(s) of a dog found in the Corbin Hill area. If you have lost a dog in this vicinity recently, please post a description. If the description matches we can make contact via email.
It may not be a lost dog. Nearly everybody on Corbin Hill lets their dogs run loose. Some look as if they are not fed good. so sad
PLZ

Harriman, TN

#7 Apr 24, 2012
Is it a lab husky mix that has pretty blue eyes?
My dog

Antioch, TN

#8 Apr 25, 2012
Yes I have lost a female dog in that area. She is about 5foot 2 inches. Weight is about 140lb. She has shoulder lenght brown hair and shitty blonde stricks in it .She runs those roads alot following and car with single men in them. If u c her please tell her to come Hm her kids miss her
IDK

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 30, 2012
Thats funny, but i hope they find thier dogs.
Anonymous

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Sep 24, 2012
We're missing a brown boxer-boy dog.
Lost Dog

Lenoir City, TN

#11 Sep 24, 2012
jobs 66 wrote:
We're missing a brown boxer-boy dog.
Someone posted on Oliver Springs Topix posted a boxer found with a black German Shepherd around the beginning of September. Check it out. I hope its yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of meth labs in oakdale 1 hr Noshiz 5
Oak Ridge sports coverage 2 hr Nod Hill 16
taylor hamby and trever 2 hr TREVOR 4
Frances at east roane county fire 2 hr Notgeterdone 8
Looking 4 "Squirrel" 3 hr Squirrel 4
person (Nov '11) 4 hr Cherri 12
News Pregnant woman's disappearance unsolved (Nov '10) 4 hr cheap seats 149

Coalfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Coalfield Mortgages