**stolen trailer**
trash

York, SC

#1 Jan 4, 2012
PLEASE READ & PASS ALONG THIS INFORMATION SO I CAN GET MY TRAILER BACK!! Stolen near Coalfield School in the last couple of days. Black, 14 ft. trailer,(long enough to fit 2 ATV's on, end to end) wood bottom, the back gate is a ramp, so it sticks up pretty high. ONE back Tail light is OUT! If you think you might have ANY information, please post it , or call the Sheriffs Department. Please!!!!!! even if you just saw a person driving down the road pulling a random trailer that caught your eye...Maybe it was out of place? If people don't care to make fun of people anonymously on this website, you shouldn't be afraid to give information too, if you know anything. ANYTHING!!
Check

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2012
Check Paul Jackson he buys alot of stolen items in the morgan county area not sure but be worth checking him out................
trash

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jan 5, 2012
Check wrote:
Check Paul Jackson he buys alot of stolen items in the morgan county area not sure but be worth checking him out..........
I don't know who that is...How could I find out?? Thank you!!
victim

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2012
Wayne Jackson, aka, baney, has been stealing lots of stuff and was arrested a few months ago for stealing trailers and whatever else wasn't bolted to the ground.
cow puckeys

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2012
trash wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who that is...How could I find out?? Thank you!!
Same guy who used to run the salvage yard, junk yard, or used car lot or whatever that trashy place was to the right of the Presbyterian Church. The house burned and later it became Davis storage mini warehouse. I hear the Jackson now has a junkyard somewhere around Bitter Creek. And yep, another Jackson, Baney has been on a stealing rampage too but he's in and out of jail so much you can't keep up with him.
me too

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2012
Jesse Duncan he stole mine in oakw ridge last month neighbor saw him and truck white long bed dodge cops did nothing guy on trade time told me he stole it decribed it perfect he lives in coalfield and will get his ass
beat soon
just saying

Fort Campbell, TN

#7 Feb 13, 2012
I know a guy named michael patterson that bought one resently you might need to check it out sound like the one u described
oops

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Feb 13, 2012
Sorry i was wrong the one he had was smaller than the one u describe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tenncare/Wic/Paternity 2 min IKnowWhatYouDont 25
Walt Hendrickson 13 min IKnowWhatYouDont 10
make "murrica" great again 1 hr B4I4Q 1
bobby moran (May '11) 1 hr EricPillHead 220
coalfield football sucks a** Sun Soulfield 2
Corbin hill rd (Oct '14) Dec 3 unreal 18
melody price Dec 3 Alan 2

Coalfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance