We don't care! I mean who would?
wow

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2011
Really... Who cares?!?!
Really

Fort Campbell, TN

#4 Aug 1, 2011
Some really bored people around here if all you can find to talk about is someones divorce. Whether its a 1st or 3rd, its sad that another marriage has ended for him or anyone else.
jackets2011

Oneida, TN

#5 Aug 4, 2011
I dont know him but I feel sorry for him heard his wife is screwing anything with a penis. Hopefully he finds someone better.
ridonculous

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 12, 2011
Mark is a great guy who has had bad luck with women. They have all screwed him over. He is a strong person for leaving a bad situation. I don't believe in divorce unless there is adultery. I'm sure there has been, at least I know there was in the first marriage. Good luck to Mark, I hope this doesn't scar him too bad. Infidelity and trust issues can be hard to overcome, if at all. I hope he finds healing.
funny

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2011
mark is a dam good dude hope he finds TRUE
love.
F U LL

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 1, 2011
he needs to learn how to talk to women. he is very disrespectful.
C-town man

Missoula, MT

#9 Sep 11, 2011
Really? How is this funny? I know them both very well and he's a good guy. He may be "disrespectful" but he's just playing. Why is this on here anyway? Grow up.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 20, 2011
yall need to leave mark alone this is his soon to be ex wife and we split on good terms and are still friends leave him alone he is doing everything he can and he is a great man we just could not get along when we were together and now we can get along and i did not sleep around on him ty very much and dont come on here and say shit come to my face
coalkuntry

Oak Ridge, TN

#12 Oct 11, 2013
mark is just a good ole country boy that has to have a girl in his life no matter what. not every one can live together. being slave to needing a woman in your life may be the reason a man would try to steal another mans family. a relationship cant last if not okayed by god, and dating a married girl is never ok by god. just an opinion
truth teller

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Dec 10, 2013
I don't know why mark needs a girl in his life. He has his mom he always runs to fight his battles for him. They probably cuddle at night if he don't get a gal for the night. I don't know who would be with him knowing mama comes with the package. Mark is a wimp of a man that hides behind his buddies and his mama. The only thing he is good for is getting some quick pills if you want to meet at the snack and pack. The post is right, he does need a girl no matter if she is a married, widowed, divorced, dead or alive. He would ruin a family in a min to get what he needs, a woman. what a high school player. I think mark is pathetic.
Studley Hungwell

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jan 9, 2014
If he would do his home work they wouldn't leave
schesser

United States

#16 Mar 1, 2014
Robert Kennedy you're an idiot and a low life!!! How about get a life and leave people alone. And try practicing what you peach.#TeamMark
I AGREE

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Mar 4, 2014
Robert Kennedy, stop chasing after your wife. She is over you and has fallen for mark. She is more than excited to be his number four wife. Mark and his mama needed a new girl in their life and your wife was their pick. Apparently she liked the special attention he gave her and you are now just not good enough. Mark should be good at suckering women, he has has three already fall for it then figure out the truth. Robert leave this happy couple alone, chasing after them will not help. Mark will never stand toe to toe with you and face you like a man. he will talk big behind a text or computer but unless he has a car full of buddies you will never get the satisfaction of meeting him old fashion man to man. I hope your wife is tough, someone will have to have some balls in that relationship. Mark is a snake of a wimpy man that has to have his mom or a women to fight his battles.Robert, if your wife, or soon to be ex if mark introduces her to his personal divorce attorney, falls for his crap, let her go. She cant be that smart to fall for it unless she just likes a man crawling around her ankles like a beat dog. Good luck to the future fourth Mrs. mark lively. In the words of "#TeamMark" Always practice what you peach. especially if you are calling someone an idiot in the prior sentence.
question

Oak Ridge, TN

#18 Mar 7, 2014
Is robert kennedy the name of the person responsible for busted eye mark has been wearing. it looks like the marks a husband may give to his wifes boyfriend. only in coalfield. go rednecks!!!!
people get real

United States

#19 Apr 20, 2014
Listen what a man does is his business. Whomever has a marriage that doesn't work out, wow thats exactly what we need to do go run to topix and blow it up. Whoever said that mark probably cuddles with his mom at night your pure sick and a nasty piece of trash for even spreading such bogus statements on someone. I am marks second cousin not that I condone anyone for what they do but come on he has kids that can get on here and see everything. The fact that his kids would see someone spreading that mark is involved with pills is plum pitiful and you need to think about what you want your kids to see written about you. If your even lucky enough to call your self a parent. For people that think its funny to capitalize on the fact that mark has been divorced 3 times who the piss cares if your not happy why stay married and put those kids thru that? Maybe if everyone checked themselves and looked in the mirror to their own life they would shut up cause everyone has dirty laundry it takes a little digging but its not hard to dig up in such a small place like coalfield.
yep

United States

#20 Jan 9, 2015
Mark is a good guy he would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I don't know how many countless times he was their and opened his door to me and my kids when we needed a place to be safe. Because the people that truly know him knows he's a good man so all you haters just go on hating. Lol
Butterbrick

Spartanburg, SC

#21 Jan 9, 2015
yep wrote:
Mark is a good guy he would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I don't know how many countless times he was their and opened his door to me and my kids when we needed a place to be safe. Because the people that truly know him knows he's a good man so all you haters just go on hating. Lol
Mark. Is gay, queer as a 3dollar bill, his daddy bobby is also gay!
praying

Knoxville, TN

#22 Jan 11, 2015
people get real wrote:
Listen what a man does is his business. Whomever has a marriage that doesn't work out, wow thats exactly what we need to do go run to topix and blow it up. Whoever said that mark probably cuddles with his mom at night your pure sick and a nasty piece of trash for even spreading such bogus statements on someone. I am marks second cousin not that I condone anyone for what they do but come on he has kids that can get on here and see everything. The fact that his kids would see someone spreading that mark is involved with pills is plum pitiful and you need to think about what you want your kids to see written about you. If your even lucky enough to call your self a parent. For people that think its funny to capitalize on the fact that mark has been divorced 3 times who the piss cares if your not happy why stay married and put those kids thru that? Maybe if everyone checked themselves and looked in the mirror to their own life they would shut up cause everyone has dirty laundry it takes a little digging but its not hard to dig up in such a small place like coalfield.
First of alit seems like a lot of people need to fine Jesus. lf they did maybe things would be a lot better. As far as staying with a spouse...no boidy said a marriage was a bed of roses. I have been married 25 years and the first 20 was he$$ at times. Actually more times than not. But we weathered the storm and things could not be better. Marriage is giving and taking 100%. Always talk about your problems and never go to bed mad. I pray for all that they will turn to God and see that things will go better. Not be perfect but a lot better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coalfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of living. Tired of life 26 min Lol 97
tbi 51 min Who knowz 9
Kevin Hamby 56 min Make yah think 47
Thank you God for everything 1 hr Thankful 1
Grateful hearts pay cash for salvation 1 hr Warship 1
Charlotte Burnett in Anderson County Jail 2 hr Lololol 54
Teachers from Norwood Junior High School 80's (Feb '16) 3 hr Curtis Jackson 33

Coalfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance