First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HILL BILLY

Plymouth, PA

#22 Jan 21, 2013
Remember we are HILL BILLY's.Guns are part of are life.No one will ever take them.Even if the gov. try's they will never get them all.Times have changed.We have all the SH1T that other people dont want.AND YES IAM TALKING ABOUT YOU.Tamaqua was a good town until all these low lifes moved in.GO BACK TO WERE YOU CAME FROM.YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.LOL.
Wowzers

Lehighton, PA

#23 Jan 21, 2013
HILL BILLY wrote:
Tamaqua was a good town until all these low lifes moved in.
Careful what you say, you will end up reprimanded like that Trooper in Coaldale for that remark! What a joke, that man spoke the truth and was reprimanded! But hey I agree with ya, I;m sure all these towns were like Mayberry, but add a little city flavor and bingo it's like South Philly!
WHEN ITs TO LATE

Plymouth, PA

#24 Jan 21, 2013
You wanted this pres.in there?Well you got him for another 4 years.You people should be PROUD OF YOURSELF'S.LOL.
dumb dumb dumb

Hazleton, PA

#25 Jan 21, 2013
guns are dumb
WHEN ITs TO LATE

Plymouth, PA

#26 Jan 22, 2013
On Point wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the government should take guns from the cold dead hands of the paranoid gun lovers, finally someone with some sense. Remember guns don't kill people, that's why the military uses them. Those 20 innocent kids didn't die from gunshot wounds because guns don't kill people. Here's an idea for the gun nuts who don't believe guns kill, take yours, load it, place it to your temple and pull the trigger, ah don't worry, guns don't kill, you surely believe your own spin don't you.
When it comes down to kill or to be killed what would you do? JUST ASKING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coaldale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep winning addict 1 hr Marion Barry 13
hide your boys under 18 10 hr karma bus driver 1
rob horn 11 hr mobile home enthu... 3
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 13 hr Ed Swindell 51,527
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
R Mickey Angst Report (Mar '14) 20 hr sci-fi 700
joe murphy Tue Marion Barry 30

Coaldale Jobs

Coaldale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coaldale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coaldale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]