First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Open Your Mind

Kingston, PA

#1 Jan 14, 2013
What if the whole shooting was a set up just so the Government could gain control of our guns? Seems more likely than not - considering the amount of attention the media is giving the gun control topic after that event. Be rational, seriously consider it. The government is not your friend and you can not believe what you hear on the news. It is all corporate run and they are paid to tell stories and tell in certain directions. Hell the government is corporate run. It's all TOO obviously, everything. Osama? 9/11? Really?? You seriously believe any of it?? NUTJOBS if you do. Open your mind.... not everything the magic box in your living room tells you is true!
hah

Selinsgrove, PA

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Open Your Mind wrote:
What if the whole shooting was a set up just so the Government could gain control of our guns? Seems more likely than not - considering the amount of attention the media is giving the gun control topic after that event. Be rational, seriously consider it. The government is not your friend and you can not believe what you hear on the news. It is all corporate run and they are paid to tell stories and tell in certain directions. Hell the government is corporate run. It's all TOO obviously, everything. Osama? 9/11? Really?? You seriously believe any of it?? NUTJOBS if you do. Open your mind.... not everything the magic box in your living room tells you is true!
you're an idiot, that is all
Danny B

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
hah wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an idiot, that is all
if he's an idiot I'd hate to think about how much lower on the mental level you are
roga

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jan 15, 2013
False flag, media is complicit. Stupidsheeple are too niave to realize, that's ok not everyone is blinded
paranoid

Kingston, PA

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Open Your Mind wrote:
Time to get a refill on your meds. Sure the disturbed kid didn't do the shooting, it was all a movie prop and actors were in place to play the roles. Just listen to yourself, you are a poster kid for paranoid daily. Seriously dude get some mental help as you are one step from going off the deep end.
Hah

Selinsgrove, PA

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Danny B wrote:
<quoted text>
if he's an idiot I'd hate to think about how much lower on the mental level you are
Why? Because I'm not convinced the government is behind this? It's absurd to think that; you jackass. Only for sure thing here is they will exploit this tragedy to force new laws on us. I'm not sure how anyone can sit there and say the government is behind that shooting.
bolbobaggins

El Centro, CA

#7 Jan 15, 2013
The focus is on the guns and not on the mentally unstable perps who should have been locked up.
Focus taken away from our bankrupt government.
One perp kills his grandmother with a hammer and was out on parole. This is a plan to disarm the american people so we will have a dictator.
Jeezes

Lehighton, PA

#8 Jan 15, 2013
bolbobaggins wrote:
The focus is on the guns and not on the mentally unstable perps who should have been locked up.
One perp kills his grandmother with a hammer and was out on parole. This is a plan to disarm the american people so we will have a dictator.
You and the rest that believe this nonsense, should probably kill yourself and escape the dictator, It might be your only hope. Live a wonderful life in Heaven, I am sure there are no gun laws there.
From my cold dead hands

Wyoming, PA

#9 Jan 16, 2013
bolbobaggins wrote:
So should the goverment OUT LAW HAMMERS?People kill people NOT GUNS.If you out law guns only out laws will have guns.I ALLWAYS LIKED THAT SAYING.
Open Your Mind

Mountain Top, PA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
The government doesn't tell the truth, so what you're fed is just as good as any conspiracy.

I'm not crazy for posing a What If...

Just trying to get you to think. Teachers are going to have guns in school now - seriously? And also, I don't believe it was movie staged, you're retarded for even suggesting that. YEAH LOL ALL THOSE KIDS WERE JUST PROPS IN A MOVIE DURRR MANNEQUINS
farest

Lehighton, PA

#11 Jan 16, 2013
From my cold dead hands wrote:
<quoted text>So should the goverment OUT LAW HAMMERS?People kill people NOT GUNS.If you out law guns only out laws will have guns.I ALLWAYS LIKED THAT SAYING.
I always like "Stupid is, as Stupid does" It fits many on this forum.
minger

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Pics of dead bodies, bullet holes, broken glass, or it didn't happen! I havent saw one shred of evidence. Have any of you? Funny how in court of law we don't pass judgement before the facts are out, yet letsban shit before police investigation is complete.
Open Your Mind

Mountain Top, PA

#13 Jan 16, 2013
I'm still waiting for the facts of 9/11 and proof that Osama is dead (or even had any correlation to the entire thing).

Welcome to 1984. Revolt
Second Amendment

Lehighton, PA

#14 Jan 17, 2013
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria, Criminologist in 1764. That was 230 years ago.-Thomas Jefferson

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.-Thomas Jefferson
On Point

Kingston, PA

#15 Jan 17, 2013
From my cold dead hands wrote:
<quoted text>So should the goverment OUT LAW HAMMERS?People kill people NOT GUNS.If you out law guns only out laws will have guns.I ALLWAYS LIKED THAT SAYING.
I agree, the government should take guns from the cold dead hands of the paranoid gun lovers, finally someone with some sense. Remember guns don't kill people, that's why the military uses them. Those 20 innocent kids didn't die from gunshot wounds because guns don't kill people. Here's an idea for the gun nuts who don't believe guns kill, take yours, load it, place it to your temple and pull the trigger, ah don't worry, guns don't kill, you surely believe your own spin don't you.
Naples

United States

#16 Jan 17, 2013
On Point wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the government should take guns from the cold dead hands of the paranoid gun lovers, finally someone with some sense. Remember guns don't kill people, that's why the military uses them. Those 20 innocent kids didn't die from gunshot wounds because guns don't kill people. Here's an idea for the gun nuts who don't believe guns kill, take yours, load it, place it to your temple and pull the trigger, ah don't worry, guns don't kill, you surely believe your own spin don't you.
OK I tried it, now what does a moron like you want me to try next? By the way the those kids died because their bodies couldn't produce enough blood, I guess it has something to do with survival of the fittest and them not making the grade
From my cold dead hands

Wyoming, PA

#17 Jan 17, 2013
farest wrote:
<quoted text>
I always like "Stupid is, as Stupid does" It fits many on this forum.
You are living proof.
wow

Sunbury, PA

#19 Jan 17, 2013
We all know the Government (extends the truth) but you my friend are a fucking nut job. I am an avid hunter and gun owner and to suggest sandy hook is a conspiracy is just plain f#*!ing off the hook. Yes there needs to be some changes but it needs to be looked into deeper than just gun control.
Shamokin

Sunbury, PA

#20 Jan 17, 2013
wow wrote:
We all know the Government (extends the truth) but you my friend are a fucking nut job. I am an avid hunter and gun owner and to suggest sandy hook is a conspiracy is just plain f#*!ing off the hook. Yes there needs to be some changes but it needs to be looked into deeper than just gun control.
Have you saw any evidence? how can you pre judge without one single fact? You believe what ever they want you to. scared to think for yourself i see
Open Your Mind

Pittston, PA

#21 Jan 20, 2013
To suggest sandy hook is a conspiracy is just plain f'ing off the hook?

Okay. You are exactly what is wrong with this world. Pardon me, but you should end your life. I mean this with every fiber in my presumably small brain (because I don't think like you, I'm nuts and stupid).

Prove to me that the whole thing was real. Not even that - let's assume it was real (and yes, I believe it did happen)- PROVE TO ME IT WASNT STAGED.

Go ahead. I am under the assumption you will shoot some sort of offensive garbage and try to undermine me by using generalized terms as crazy and stupid, and will come up with nothing. Keep believing everything the media tells you.

What you see on tv is true. END OF STORY. We are humans we are not meant to question anything in this existence. The magic book is true and there is no other way. The magic box is true and there is no other way. Sad, sad, disgusting waste of mind and soul you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coaldale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) 51 min I was there 1,624
Tamaqua's new power couple 1 hr haha 22
News N.J. cop accused of drunken rampage in Pa. head... 4 hr beware 3
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) Thu SlickWilly 7,998
News Carbon has not received Elks demolition... Thu Blinded by the fr... 2
Shenandoah Rapist Wed thou shalt not rape 1
News Tamaqua man admits to his part in... Wed thou shalt not steal 1

Coaldale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance