Police: Robber at Tamaqua pharmacy so...

Police: Robber at Tamaqua pharmacy sought narcotic

There are 28 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 29, 2008, titled Police: Robber at Tamaqua pharmacy sought narcotic. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A man walked behind the counter of a downtown Tamaqua pharmacy Thursday and ordered employees on the floor, but said he was looking to take only one thing -- oxycodone, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NancyB

Bristol, CT

#1 Jun 30, 2008
Painkiller and Heroin Addiction. Do you know someone who needs help?

Buprenorphine is a state-of-the-art medication, combined with psycho-social therapy, to treat the medical condition of opioid addiction in the privacy of a physician’s office. FDA approved in late 2002, this treatment has improved quality of life for patients and provided dignity to opiate addiction treatment. Buprenorphine is sold under the brandname Suboxone® by Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals.

Find a physician – www.naabtList.org :
The National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment ( naabt.org ) national Patient/Physician Matching System has connected 11,302 patients with at least one of the 1,996 participating buprenorphine-prescribing physicians since the national launch in September, 2006.

This confidential Matching System ( naabtList.org ) helps connect people addicted to opioids to doctors providing medical treatment with buprenorphine. Available 24/7, the free online service allows patients to reach out for help anytime with complete privacy.

Patient registration takes less than three minutes. A short list of questions helps match patients to physicians with appropriate experience. All patient information is confidential residing on a secure server. After the application is submitted, alert emails are sent to physicians. The Matching System then allows the physician to contact patients confidentially by email.

For information visit www.naabt.org
Hoping

Newtown Square, PA

#2 Jul 1, 2008
Jeez...people will do anything for advertisement!! how bout a real comment and not for naabt.org ?

And then idiots like this in the article that make it damn near impossible for me to get my script of percocet needed to help control my chronic pain.... whish someone could help me with the pain, drs in the valley are all bullshit anymore....
OxiCondom

AOL

#3 Jul 1, 2008
Hoping
I agree with you... Although I don't think NancyB is advertising. I think she is board, found something on the Internet and decided to post it here to pass a little time before she does her next does of morphine...
JMO
ki11 all drug addicts

Moosic, PA

#5 Jun 18, 2010
JUST PUT SOME ARSENIC INTO HEROIN OR COKE AND LET ALL THE DRUG ADDICTS DIE.

heroin and coke addicts are worthless scumbags.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 18, 2010
ki11 all drug addicts wrote:
Hay Pittston, PA
I think you need help you have a MENTAL PROBLEM no doubt your a SICK prick !!! Do yourself a favor.... Go to the nearest bridge at its highest point and jump!! How do ya like me NOW PUNK.
BanAlcohol

Mahanoy City, PA

#7 Jun 18, 2010
How do you feel about alcohol?
It is as bad a DRUG as any you listed.
Although it is legal, it is a DRUG!
BanAlcohol

Mahanoy City, PA

#8 Jun 18, 2010
There are far more drunks than heroin addicts. They are such a drain on public resources.
ki11 all drug addicts

Kingston, PA

#9 Jun 18, 2010
billiards wrote:
<quoted text> Hay Pittston, PA
I think you need help you have a MENTAL PROBLEM no doubt your a SICK prick !!! Do yourself a favor.... Go to the nearest bridge at its highest point and jump!! How do ya like me NOW PUNK.
ah, did i offend the little, worthless, drug addict?

mommy didn't love you enough, so that's why you're a scumbag addict?
ki11 all drug addicts

Kingston, PA

#10 Jun 18, 2010
BanAlcohol wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about alcohol?
It is as bad a DRUG as any you listed.
Although it is legal, it is a DRUG!
if lowlife idiots want to ruin their health, yeah, let the dopes drink themselves to death.

and be sure to pity some drug addict when he or she rips you off to get high....KARMA!
BanAlcohol

Mahanoy City, PA

#11 Jun 18, 2010
<quoted text>ah, did i offend the little, worthless, drug addict?
mommy didn't love you enough, so that's why you're a scumbag addict?
so you think that its OK to get drunk and drive and maybe KI11 someone
you are a drug addict who is in denial. put the bottle down, oh that's right, you can't ya goddam drunk. worthless peice of crap who should be with all the other druggies
you include yourself druggie scumbag boozer clownhead
your Mother loved me when i gave it to her from behind
who's yer daddy?
ki11 all drug addicts

Kingston, PA

#12 Jun 18, 2010
BanAlcohol wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think that its OK to get drunk and drive and maybe KI11 someone
you are a drug addict who is in denial. put the bottle down, oh that's right, you can't ya goddam drunk. worthless peice of crap who should be with all the other druggies
you include yourself druggie scumbag boozer clownhead
your Mother loved me when i gave it to her from behind
who's yer daddy?
i bet you've asked a lot of drunks in tamaqua if they is your paw.

it's obvious that you are pro-drugs cause your mom got drunk before you were born, which is why you're mentally challenged.

p.s...isn't your computer time up at the library...? now, waddle off to burger king, like a good tamaqua druggie/drunk.
ki11 all drug addicts

Kingston, PA

#13 Jun 18, 2010
billiards wrote:
<quoted text> Hay Pittston, PA
p.s. NEW YORKERS R SCUMBAGS...NOBODY IN PA WANTS ANY MORE NY/NJ TRASH.
BanAlcohol

Mahanoy City, PA

#14 Jun 18, 2010
You seem to say everyone is a drug addict or supports drug abuse a little too readily. That is usually an indication of someone who really has the very problems they try to cast on others.
You seem to know all the lingo and are very well versed in drug speak.
I'll bet your a crackhead at the way you ramble when you type. I think YOU are a drug abuser who is so ashamed that you lash out at others.
Get Help Now you heathen drug scumbag!
Your secret is now out in the open for everyone to see. What a cruddy piece of scum you turned out to be. Ha Ha Ha !!1! FTW
ki11 all drug addicts

Kingston, PA

#15 Jun 18, 2010
BanAlcohol wrote:
You seem to say everyone is a drug addict or supports drug abuse a little too readily. That is usually an indication of someone who really has the very problems they try to cast on others.
You seem to know all the lingo and are very well versed in drug speak.
I'll bet your a crackhead at the way you ramble when you type. I think YOU are a drug abuser who is so ashamed that you lash out at others.
Get Help Now you heathen drug scumbag!
Your secret is now out in the open for everyone to see. What a cruddy piece of scum you turned out to be. Ha Ha Ha !!1! FTW
no doubt YOU are right now drinking some floor cleaner that has alcohol in it, that you swiped from the hometown walmart.

your secret is no doubt still in the closet, so the sooner you admit that you have the hots for the boys at the burger king you dumpster dive at, the sooner you can get help for your booze/drug/gay sex addiction.

Since: Jun 10

Middletown, RI

#16 Jun 18, 2010
he just wants attention. must be bored, living in his parents basement, no girl friend and taking his frustration out...

daw

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#17 Jun 18, 2010
He didn't even want the good stuff..
BanAlcohol

Mahanoy City, PA

#18 Jun 18, 2010
<quoted text>no doubt YOU are right now drinking some floor cleaner that has alcohol in it, that you swiped from the hometown walmart.
your secret is no doubt still in the closet, so the sooner you admit that you have the hots for the boys at the burger king you dumpster dive at, the sooner you can get help for your booze/drug/gay sex addiction.
Nyahh Nyahhh I know YOU ARE but what am I?
ki11 all drug addicts

Kingston, PA

#19 Jun 19, 2010
anabolic1979 wrote:
he just wants attention. must be bored, living in his parents basement, no girl friend and taking his frustration out...
you're proof that tamaqua deserves its sleazy, heroin, welfare, reputation.

tell your welfare mom to stop shieting out kids.
ki11 all drug addicts

Kingston, PA

#20 Jun 19, 2010
BanAlcohol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nyahh Nyahhh I know YOU ARE but what am I?
you really should pay attention to the out-of-state postings....the out of staters are so into the drug culture that they looked up oxycodone in topix search, so comment on THAT---they didn't even knew tamaqua existed prior to this article.
ki11 all drug addicts

Kingston, PA

#21 Jun 19, 2010
...TO comment on that; all the out of state losers didn't know tamaqua existed prior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coaldale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tamaqua residents face tax hike 4 hr no more taxes 5
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) 5 hr Tears of laughter 1,550
Biggest load I ever busted from my nuts... Jun 27 Kanye Clinton 10
Help Me Out Here Jun 26 pope startzel 8
News What you need to know about Narcan Jun 26 heroin and chill 1
NOTICE: Imposter abound Tamaqua Forum! Jun 25 ImTurdOf_It 2
frame jobs in tamaqua pa Jun 24 Tommy Chong 15

Coaldale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance