Two face drug charges after raid on Coaldale home -- themorning...

Full story: The Morning Call

Coaldale police arrested two people on drug charges after they said they found $1,000 worth of cocaine, $1,000 in cash, $16,000 worth of jewelry, prescription pills and drug paraphernalia in a Sunday morning ...

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
white bible

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Claire Remington is familiar with being arrested for drugs. she was arrested by the atty generals office arrested along with ken H. for possession with intent to sell cocaine and later getting busted by tamaqua police driving around with a big bag of marajauania. time to come clean claire people want answers.put up or shut up !!!
Johnny

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2007

Will you people listen . Claire Remmington is not typing here! Just Someone using her name in response to the two other coaldale incididents. She is a complete fraud and a waste I agree. LOL. Do you actually think that she would make comments on here. I can name Skeeter, Kenny , Maryann, Matt, Eric, Etc etc drug family
Truth

Fort George G Meade, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2007

Johnny wrote:
Will you people listen . Claire Remmington is not typing here! Just Someone using her name in response to the two other coaldale incididents. She is a complete fraud and a waste I agree. LOL. Do you actually think that she would make comments on here. I can name Skeeter, Kenny , Maryann, Matt, Eric, Etc etc drug family
The names are out. No one really needed to hear it. We all knew. But, thank you for clariying. Leave the rest of the family out of it.
Anonymous

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

hahahaha thank you for giving the names. i also know the sabols, not all but a few. Skeeter thinks he is a big shot selling dope lmao. he will see one day. and as for matt he isn't the dealer, just an addict just like his low life father. i know alot more than anyone else on here knows. keep posting their names please and also give the names to the lansford police. i would love to see them get busted. F***** LOSERS!!!!
Claire Remington

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Get a life loser. I don't need anyone to falsely post anything in this forum that I did not say. Get a life you cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coaldale Discussions

Search the Coaldale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 15 min parsecsam 51,251
R Mickey Angst Report 33 min Naples 50
Send us your prom photos and win a prize 1 hr Kristina Martin 4
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) 4 hr Referee 6,637
PV middle school 9 hr old 42
Barna 12 hr R Mickey Angst 8
West Broad St??????? (Jun '13) Wed Henree 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coaldale Jobs

•••