Two face drug charges after raid on C...

Two face drug charges after raid on Coaldale home -- themorning...

There are 25 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Two face drug charges after raid on Coaldale home -- themorning.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Coaldale police arrested two people on drug charges after they said they found $1,000 worth of cocaine, $1,000 in cash, $16,000 worth of jewelry, prescription pills and drug paraphernalia in a Sunday morning ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
white bible

Sussex, NJ

#39 Jul 19, 2007
Claire Remington is familiar with being arrested for drugs. she was arrested by the atty generals office arrested along with ken H. for possession with intent to sell cocaine and later getting busted by tamaqua police driving around with a big bag of marajauania. time to come clean claire people want answers.put up or shut up !!!
Johnny

Lehighton, PA

#40 Jul 20, 2007
Will you people listen . Claire Remmington is not typing here! Just Someone using her name in response to the two other coaldale incididents. She is a complete fraud and a waste I agree. LOL. Do you actually think that she would make comments on here. I can name Skeeter, Kenny , Maryann, Matt, Eric, Etc etc drug family
Truth

Fort George G Meade, MD

#41 Jul 20, 2007
Johnny wrote:
Will you people listen . Claire Remmington is not typing here! Just Someone using her name in response to the two other coaldale incididents. She is a complete fraud and a waste I agree. LOL. Do you actually think that she would make comments on here. I can name Skeeter, Kenny , Maryann, Matt, Eric, Etc etc drug family
The names are out. No one really needed to hear it. We all knew. But, thank you for clariying. Leave the rest of the family out of it.
Anonymous

United States

#42 Feb 25, 2009
hahahaha thank you for giving the names. i also know the sabols, not all but a few. Skeeter thinks he is a big shot selling dope lmao. he will see one day. and as for matt he isn't the dealer, just an addict just like his low life father. i know alot more than anyone else on here knows. keep posting their names please and also give the names to the lansford police. i would love to see them get busted. F***** LOSERS!!!!
Claire Remington

United States

#43 Apr 14, 2009
Get a life loser. I don't need anyone to falsely post anything in this forum that I did not say. Get a life you cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coaldale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Safer Streets plan second Candle Light... 13 hr TASD Sp Ed fails ... 6
News Tamaqua farmer's market opens 20 hr Survey Says 2
Jesse Farber 2017 💊💉🍖&#... (Jan '17) Sun Theorist 97
News Tamaqua man who didn't return to jail is caught Sun Theorist 1
News Tamaqua man charged in stabbing Sun knives are a mino... 6
4 Bucks Co. Men Go Missing Sun closer encounters 10
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) Jul 22 Tickle Tickle 2,079

Coaldale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance