Two face drug charges after raid on C...

Two face drug charges after raid on Coaldale home -- themorning...

There are 25 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Two face drug charges after raid on Coaldale home -- themorning.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Coaldale police arrested two people on drug charges after they said they found $1,000 worth of cocaine, $1,000 in cash, $16,000 worth of jewelry, prescription pills and drug paraphernalia in a Sunday morning ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sch co joke

Sussex, NJ

#2 Jul 17, 2007
lets see how the judges screw this one up! its no wonder people take the law into their own hands !
Someone who knows them

Sparta, NJ

#5 Jul 17, 2007
I cant say that I'm all that surprised but James Schaller is actually Jeffery Schaller. You have his name wrong
Think2x

United States

#13 Jul 17, 2007
The truth of the matter is that most of the drugs and guns that come into our commuinties come from "rich white americans". Why is it that about a week ago some "white" guy got caught w/tons of weed growing on his prop, but not 1person-not
"1white person" said anything negative, but as soon as its a hispanic/black we find something to say.
tough guy wrote:
Maybe it was the latinos that sold the crap to the dumb white boys up north...

“Rescue a dog, save a life”

Since: Jun 07

Allentown, Lehighton, now WV

#14 Jul 17, 2007
Being from Allentown and later Lehighton, I could see it happening. Too much temptation for those big drug bucks, and lots in Monroe migrating from the east; same as Allentown. It won't be long, it'll be the same there. The Times News reports all the time, the developments transferring property titles from everyone migrating from the big cities. I guess Coledale to them is a remote enough place to establish their drug businesses.

Right along with Meth labs in Lehighton, how sad. I really loved it there. Ahh, yes....progress.
jones street junior

Schnecksville, PA

#15 Jul 17, 2007
Fortunately there isn't that many Latino's in our area…and I do mean fortunately. Our area has nothing to offer anybody, so why would ANYBODY white, black , latino even consider moving here. We only stay because we where born and raised here. I'll tell you why the majority of "outsiders" move to our area…cheap houses for people who don't work or a relative is in our county jail and they move here to be closer to them. Ever since our county jail started taking in prisoners from outside the area, scum have moved in and ruined what was a great area to live.
Not surprised

Bethlehem, PA

#16 Jul 17, 2007
Carbon and Schuylkill counties could be a nice place to live again but you'd have to get rid of the crummy do-nothing politicians, good 'ol boy networks, corrupt and incompetent local police, AND all the "trash" white and otherwise who don't keep up their houses or get an education and jobs.

My family's originally from Mahanoy City and there's a lot of wonderful, kind people up that way but I'm glad I don't live there now. People there have to decide to help themselves by deciding they want something different than what County Commissioner getz and company want.

Since: Jul 07

United States

#17 Jul 17, 2007
jones street junior wrote:
Fortunately there isn't that many Latino's in our area…and I do mean fortunately. Our area has nothing to offer anybody, so why would ANYBODY white, black , latino even consider moving here. We only stay because we where born and raised here. I'll tell you why the majority of "outsiders" move to our area…cheap houses for people who don't work or a relative is in our county jail and they move here to be closer to them. Ever since our county jail started taking in prisoners from outside the area, scum have moved in and ruined what was a great area to live.
AMEN!!!!

Since: Jul 07

United States

#18 Jul 17, 2007
Not surprised wrote:
Carbon and Schuylkill counties could be a nice place to live again but you'd have to get rid of the crummy do-nothing politicians, good 'ol boy networks, corrupt and incompetent local police, AND all the "trash" white and otherwise who don't keep up their houses or get an education and jobs.
My family's originally from Mahanoy City and there's a lot of wonderful, kind people up that way but I'm glad I don't live there now. People there have to decide to help themselves by deciding they want something different than what County Commissioner getz and company want.
ANOTHER AMEN!!
Valley

Tamaqua, PA

#19 Jul 18, 2007
Well where did he go to get the drugs???? Allentown possibly lol .....yes his name is Jeff but he will probably get away with this again , go figure stacey is out on bail lmao guess she can countinue to supply the area . But there are still others whom are dealing to kids and who will continue to get away with it due to knowing someone in the force. WTG Coaldale,Lansford,Tamaqua way to work together again seeing some officers messed up the last 2 busts. A nice place to grow if you just say no (Tamaqua sign)
SICK and TIRED

Sussex, NJ

#20 Jul 18, 2007
HERE COMES THE PLEA BARGINS. I CAN SEE IT NOW !!! COME ON SCHUYLKILL COUNTY JUDGES LETS DO SOMETHING !!! DRUG DEALERS DON'T VOTE !!!
Average PV citizen

Omaha, NE

#21 Jul 18, 2007
Not surprised wrote:
Carbon and Schuylkill counties could be a nice place to live again but you'd have to get rid of the crummy do-nothing politicians, good 'ol boy networks, corrupt and incompetent local police, AND all the "trash" white and otherwise who don't keep up their houses or get an education and jobs.
My family's originally from Mahanoy City and there's a lot of wonderful, kind people up that way but I'm glad I don't live there now. People there have to decide to help themselves by deciding they want something different than what County Commissioner getz and company want.
I happen to live in Lansford. I have a BS in engineering, make more than the average household in the area just by myself, and I keep up my house. I also happen to do drugs, LOTS of drugs. I don't know what kind of "chunk" this is going to take out of the PV drug trade, but if this means I can't get an eighth of mids for $25 any more, I'm going to be mad! The supposed "war" on drugs will not stop a single person from doing drugs that wants to do drugs. It's stupid, a waste of money, a waste of police resources and time, and a waste of prison space. I'm not a criminal, so what's the problem if I like to smoke up and watch Anchor Man in French??? Drugs are NOT the problem, guns are not the problem, cars are not the problem, alcohol is not the problem, and money is not the real root of all evil. It is when people abuse these things that they become problems. Let me be an adult American citizen and decide for myself. Thanks!

Since: Jul 07

United States

#24 Jul 18, 2007
Average PV citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to live in Lansford. I have a BS in engineering, make more than the average household in the area just by myself, and I keep up my house. I also happen to do drugs, LOTS of drugs. I don't know what kind of "chunk" this is going to take out of the PV drug trade, but if this means I can't get an eighth of mids for $25 any more, I'm going to be mad! The supposed "war" on drugs will not stop a single person from doing drugs that wants to do drugs. It's stupid, a waste of money, a waste of police resources and time, and a waste of prison space. I'm not a criminal, so what's the problem if I like to smoke up and watch Anchor Man in French??? Drugs are NOT the problem, guns are not the problem, cars are not the problem, alcohol is not the problem, and money is not the real root of all evil. It is when people abuse these things that they become problems. Let me be an adult American citizen and decide for myself. Thanks!
I don’t think that making ecstasy in your mom’s basement classifies you as an “engineer”. You’re talking like a person that has some mental issues. You should seek help…..IMMEDEATLY

Since: Jul 07

United States

#25 Jul 18, 2007
I meant Immediately
Average PV Citizen

Omaha, NE

#26 Jul 19, 2007
Attitude-Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t think that making ecstasy in your mom’s basement classifies you as an “engineer”. You’re talking like a person that has some mental issues. You should seek help…..IMMEDEATLY
Graduating with a 3.92 GPA from Wilkes University in engineering management classifies me as an engineer. Thanks! And yes I do have mental issues, and I am seeking help from Dr. Ilan Levinson in Lehighton. The issue, however, is depression and not insanity as you would suppose. So SUCK IT dude, IMMEDEATLY!!! lol...
Argosy

Sussex, NJ

#29 Jul 19, 2007
Another "True Man" magazine possibility ... Where's Lansford's Ace Defective? Maybe he's waiting for it to snow so he can follow the footprints to the house.
Johnny

Lehighton, PA

#30 Jul 19, 2007
The former lead guy just got out of the slammer lol. Working at Kovatch in nesky
Argosy

Sussex, NJ

#31 Jul 19, 2007
Nah, not him. He was a victim of circumstances ... I'm talking about the one still wearing the badge ... the secret informant; the one who sees riots at football games and the need for SWAT at a drunk's house: the self-proclaimed Ace Defective.
Someone random

Stroudsburg, PA

#34 Jul 19, 2007
Valley wrote:
Well where did he go to get the drugs???? Allentown possibly lol .....yes his name is Jeff but he will probably get away with this again , go figure stacey is out on bail lmao guess she can countinue to supply the area . But there are still others whom are dealing to kids and who will continue to get away with it due to knowing someone in the force. WTG Coaldale,Lansford,Tamaqua way to work together again seeing some officers messed up the last 2 busts. A nice place to grow if you just say no (Tamaqua sign)
I have to agree...stacy is out on bail and will continue to do what she has been doing for years. n by someone (probably her parents) posting bail...is just letting her get away with it and in a way saying its ok!
There are alot of ppl in this area that are scared now..and are in hiding! I think these cops around here need to crack down and stop playing favorites....drugs are a really bad issue in these small towns. Cops let ppl go cause the cops are probably buying from some of the dealers also!
Someone random

Stroudsburg, PA

#37 Jul 19, 2007
The Family Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Remmington, I pray thee tell what your intentions were when you disembarked the "wh*re house" on Bertsch street. You seem to be quite versed in the ongoings there to make such a proclamation. One would guess that you're either a scorned customer or former employee. None the less, believe me when I tell you no one in their right mind would make any justications for two low-life individuals that have done what they have done. They are, simply put, PLANKTON. From what I've read in this forum, you're not much higher on the food chain. Since you seem to be so concerned with who is selling drugs to whom and what happens on Bertsch Street, why have you not been the upstanding citizen that turns said individual(s) in to authorities? Perhaps, your prior run-ins with the law have destroyed your street credo? For your information, the individuals you have referenced have all but been excommunicated from the family. If you want to throw out a family name, try bucking up and using first names as to not tie in the good with the bad. As for helping said family members... well, as the saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water. But, you can't make them drink." People have done all they can for those two cretins. So, Miss Remmington, before you go tossing your stones out the tiny windows of your glass house, might I suggest you get your facts straight before spouting off and keeping your own nose out of trouble. Lastly, I apologize if my polished vernacular has left you baffled.
Miss Remmington is not a customer or former employee...You have no clue what goes on at that house...you can tell if you just take a seat in your car on that block and watch how many ppl go in that house...n watch how fast they come out and how they walk out of there...all messed up and can hardly walk! Everyone on that block has tryed to turn them in...but a few yrs ago they had there own garage from what i know and fixed the cop cars...so they are all in on it!
When the Christmas lights are on...SHOP IS OPEN!
Former Lansford Resident

Woolrich, PA

#38 Jul 19, 2007
Claire Remmington wrote:
HEY WHY DONT WE GO AFTER THE SABOLS BUT OH WAIT They are buddies with Lansford Police!!!
It seems to me you know alot about what the Sabol's are up to. I have to wonder how , what have you been up to ??? If you are so concerned about the drug problem in this area and you seem to know so much about it why don't you go to the police . They are always looking for new C.I.'s , unless you have something to hind yourself.You what they say about being able to pick your family members . Your comments to me seem childish . Maybe you should consider the other members of this family that you have named that have made something of themselves and have nothing to do with these individuals. Just one final thought , everyone has skeletons in their family closet , even yours Ms. Remmington, I'm sure of it !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coaldale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Daisy May Valentine's slit 11 hr Turkmenistan 5
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) 13 hr cheer them on 1,860
News Man charged after standoff : The Morning Call O... (Mar '07) Thu Turkmenistan 12
back packs Jan 18 They Are 7
Trump wants to repeal 13th amendment. Jan 18 obama does trannys 24
All Saints Day 2016 Home Invasion Jan 16 Guers is Gay 18
News Third-degree murder charges filed in... Jan 15 are you fking blind 3

Coaldale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coaldale Mortgages