Who is the biggest loser on the the Panther Valley School Board ?

Posted in the Coaldale Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Joe Clark

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

This has to be a trick question...
canNOT remenber when

Colver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

WE THE VOTERS FOR VOTING THEM IN
James

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

I have three names A.P. B.H and M.R.A.
who cares

Colver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Twisted 2by4
You had to be there

Catawissa, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

The biggest loser hands down is Roy "Big Ears" Angst, at tonight’s meeting during role call he not only said he wasn't there once, but twice. Well at least his sidekick the drunk, didn't speak during the public input part of the meeting, but Dumbo Ears more then made up for it, with his constant nonsensical babbling
Barna

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Jeff Markovich........waht a laser.
Dingo

Catawissa, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Judged:

Barna wrote:
Jeff Markovich........waht a laser.
Hey John are you still drunk, since you still can't spell. Glad to see you're walking better then that drunken stuper you were in the other week.
I guess you could call Jeff a laser, since he is a bright light, of coursew no mater how bright he is Roy still can't hear him, even with those Dumbo size ears
mooney

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

pondish . hunsicker and agnst...3 losers
Dingo

Catawissa, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

mooney wrote:
Bill will be gone after his wife retires, this year. By the way, did this guy ever have a job?
Tony wouldn't be so bad if he had a spine
Getting classed as a loser, would be an improvement for Roy, he's lower then the bacteria, thar grow on the bottom side of whale dung, and you can't get much lower then that.
Barna

Tamaqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Dingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill will be gone after his wife retires, this year. By the way, did this guy ever have a job?
Tony wouldn't be so bad if he had a spine
Getting classed as a loser, would be an improvement for Roy, he's lower then the bacteria, thar grow on the bottom side of whale dung, and you can't get much lower then that.
Bill hasn't had a job in 20 yrs, bad back, but he chased Judy K/L down the hall with no problem
mooney

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

Barna wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill hasn't had a job in 20 yrs, bad back, but he chased Judy K/L down the hall with no problem
yea bad back my butt.... what a scam this loser is running .......... i just hope someone catches this sorry excuse of a human being and turns him in
the Bubbles are obvious

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

mooney wrote:
You should have at least tried to cover up the fact that your comment is (so obviously) a personal attack and nothing more than that.
Mooney

Dundalk, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

the Bubbles are obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have at least tried to cover up the fact that your comment is (so obviously) a personal attack and nothing more than that.
It took you a year and a half to figure that out?
Shows what a loser you are
the Bubbles are obvious

Cochranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Mooney wrote:
<quoted text>
It took you a year and a half to figure that out?
Shows what a loser you are
No Bubble...Yesterday was the first day I came across this forum, so it only required the approximate 3 seconds that it took for me to read your comment to know that any person who provides personal attacks without anything to back them up has nothing of value to offer, which makes YOU the loser. I can't believe you didn't get that my previous comment was stating exactly that--only in a kind way. But you apparently aren't smart enough to have understood that and need to have everything spelled out. For example, I can call you 'bubble' and 'loser' because you proved it by your comments. I won't call people names unless I can back up the reason for it. You made it easy.
Mary K

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

the Bubbles are obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
No Bubble...Yesterday was the first day I came across this forum, so it only required the approximate 3 seconds that it took for me to read your comment to know that any person who provides personal attacks without anything to back them up has nothing of value to offer, which makes YOU the loser. I can't believe you didn't get that my previous comment was stating exactly that--only in a kind way. But you apparently aren't smart enough to have understood that and need to have everything spelled out. For example, I can call you 'bubble' and 'loser' because you proved it by your comments. I won't call people names unless I can back up the reason for it. You made it easy.
Looks like bubbles is the real loser here, he even said so himself

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Coaldale Discussions

Search the Coaldale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Polo 1 hr that explains it 25
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Stooge Alert 51,110
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) 10 hr News flash 6,880
R Mickey Angst Report 10 hr Phillies 123 418
Scumbags Wed Im_TiredOfIt 12
frankie aponte Wed Crockett 16
Panther Valley School Tax's (Aug '08) Wed Panthet Valley Voter 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Coaldale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000