Closing of former Morgan Mills leaves...

Closing of former Morgan Mills leaves a void in Schuylkill

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 10, 2009, titled Closing of former Morgan Mills leaves a void in Schuylkill. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Jeff Frable was a latecomer to the former J.E. Morgan Knitting Mills near Tamaqua.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Free Traitors

Hazleton, PA

#1 Apr 10, 2009
Just another example of what happens when our politicians approve free trade deals. They say it will create more competition and more jobs and what happens, just the opposite. Bottom line is free traders are traitors.
MCALL CENSORS

Hazleton, PA

#2 Apr 10, 2009
Don't you dare write anything that contradicts MCALLS bias toward free trade deals that harm small communities or their censors will delete your post. So remember free trade is good, communities being destroyed is good, families losing their wage earners are good, poverty is good, if you say anything else MCALL will remove the post. Oh Dear Leader MCALL don't worry the public still trusts you, yada yada yada!
MCALL BIAS

Hazleton, PA

#3 Apr 10, 2009
The MCALL fully supports free trade even if it means the destruction of our way of life. Dad loses his job to free trade, the MCALL supports it, factories shutting down in USA and opening in communist China, the MCALL supports that too. Ah and they wonder why newspapers are going the way of the dinos, all I can say is good riddance when the MCALL folds, don't worry, someone in China will buy all your equipment and open a brand new office in a communist dictatorship.
reader2

Allentown, PA

#4 Apr 10, 2009
Why do I get the feeling the first three comments are from the same person...?
GoldenBears

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 26, 2009
Apparently Deka Battery company bought the old mill and is planning on storing junk batteries there...this should really help with all the ground/environment issues up there in schuylkill county. Don't ya think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coaldale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police resume search for Jesse Farber 8 hr redco loonie bin 100
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) 18 hr PV Parent 1,990
Roomies in Tamaqua! 21 hr assfister 10
Five Points Intersection Mon taste the rainbow 1
News Tamaqua park getting upgrade Mon dope fiend 2
Freddie's pub fugitives Mon citation needed 3
News Man charged with selling fentanyl to woman who ... Sun digging for a vein 2

Coaldale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coaldale Mortgages