Trooper reprimanded for remark

Trooper reprimanded for remark

Posted in the Coaldale Forum

Wowzers

Lehighton, PA

#1 Jan 21, 2013
What are everyone's thoughts on the PSP Trooper who was reprimanded for his remarks at the recent Coaldale council meeting?

In my opinion this Trooper did the right thing, spoke the truth, and gave a logical example. I find it absurd that he was reprimanded for this. Hazleton is a crime ridden city, just look at it, it is in shambles. A sad state of affairs anymore....
OMG

Lehighton, PA

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Wowzers wrote:
What are everyone's thoughts on the PSP Trooper who was reprimanded for his remarks at the recent Coaldale council meeting?
In my opinion this Trooper did the right thing, spoke the truth, and gave a logical example. I find it absurd that he was reprimanded for this. Hazleton is a crime ridden city, just look at it, it is in shambles. A sad state of affairs anymore....
Well, i read the article, and it never did say who reprimanded him. All it had was the trooper saying he wasn't supposed to tyalk in public while he was wearing his uniform. the Hazlton mayor better get his facts straight.
Shop in Jim Thorpe

Lehighton, PA

#3 Jan 21, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, i read the article, and it never did say who reprimanded him. All it had was the trooper saying he wasn't supposed to tyalk in public while he was wearing his uniform. the Hazlton mayor better get his facts straight.
I wonder how long it is going to take them to total off those 180,000 dollars worth of new vehicles they are getting?
I figured 9 months 10 months at the most
spriggs

Lehighton, PA

#4 Jan 28, 2013
i feel bad for coaldale....''coaldale stae of mind''
Sorry about your mother

Lehighton, PA

#5 Jan 28, 2013
spriggs wrote:
i feel bad for coaldale....''coaldale stae of mind''
I feel bad for your mother too bad she could get the right bend on the coat hanger to get you out ahead of time
coalcrackers

Lehighton, PA

#6 Jan 29, 2013
move from coaldale, the mayor is a sandusky and no cops. the town is dead. full of a bunch of welfare frauds. if u want to see a nice town go to lansford, the people are nice
Coaldale Lifer

Randallstown, MD

#7 Jan 29, 2013
coalcrackers wrote:
move from coaldale, the mayor is a sandusky and no cops. the town is dead. full of a bunch of welfare frauds. if u want to see a nice town go to lansford, the people are nice
Put the crack pipe down you gotta be stoned. Coaldale has the overflow of losers that came from Lansford. Coaldale's loser of a police chief is better than all of Lansford's police force combined. Plus Coaldale has the fire chief and his band the thugs for backup in case the going gets rough. Leave the mayor alone he's good friends with Mickey and Mickey will get him off, in more than 1 way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coaldale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) 9 hr still a panther fan 1,857
back packs 9 hr They Are 7
Trump wants to repeal 13th amendment. 11 hr obama does trannys 24
All Saints Day 2016 Home Invasion Mon Guers is Gay 18
News Third-degree murder charges filed in... Jan 15 are you fking blind 3
Pay your frigging garbage bills you low life R... Jan 15 its gods country 3
Jesse Farber 2017 💊💉🍖&#... Jan 14 dog catcher 16

Coaldale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance