New Coaldale officer puts paws to wor...

New Coaldale officer puts paws to work -- themorningcall.com

There are 15 comments on the The Morning Call story from Sep 18, 2007, titled New Coaldale officer puts paws to work -- themorningcall.com. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Coaldale's mayor has inducted a new member into the borough police department who was panting to get to work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

WHAT A JOKE

Sussex, NJ

#1 Sep 18, 2007
HEY TIM, DON'T LOCK THIS ONE IN YOUR BASEMENT WHEN YOU GO INTO HIDING AGAIN !

WHERE'S THE $2000 YOU OWE FOR THE LAST DOG YOU HAD?
donate

Sussex, NJ

#2 Sep 18, 2007
why would anyone donate money??? they almost killed the last dog. it had to be taken away from them! for god sake thats what taxes are for!

lets do a story on the last dog!!!!!!!!!

“Easy breezy beautiful”

Since: Sep 07

The town my home is in.......

#3 Sep 18, 2007
Goodness
What did they do to the last dog?
Good Job Coaldale

Meadville, PA

#4 Sep 18, 2007
Do you not know how to read that you missed Apollo's partner is Officer Weiss? Apollo will thrive living with Officer Weiss. As for the Chief where were you when he drove around with a lost dog in the back of his car until he located the owner? And I feel its better to set up a fund for Apollo's expenses this way if someone can afford to help they can and if they can't they do not have to. It must be hard being perfect all the time and never making a mistake but most people who throw rocks live in glass houses and there are alot in Lehighton!!
who me

Schnecksville, PA

#5 Sep 19, 2007
Good Job Coaldale wrote:
Do you not know how to read that you missed Apollo's partner is Officer Weiss? Apollo will thrive living with Officer Weiss. As for the Chief where were you when he drove around with a lost dog in the back of his car until he located the owner? And I feel its better to set up a fund for Apollo's expenses this way if someone can afford to help they can and if they can't they do not have to. It must be hard being perfect all the time and never making a mistake but most people who throw rocks live in glass houses and there are alot in Lehighton!!
Yep he'll thrive…as long as Todd doesn't throw a M80 at the dog. If Delaney drove around with a dog in the car I bet he left it in the car with the windows rolled up while he was in Tommy's hanging out with Kearns and that other slob on council who is bankrupt. Delaney NEGLECTED the last dog soooo bad they had to put the poor thing down…they should have forfeited their right to have anymore dogs. Bottom line is these people don't want to do their job. They want the dog to. Coaldale isn't Philly, they know who deals drugs and who doesn't. What this comes down to is this: JOB SECURITY…think about it. If/when the area goes regional the force with a dog becomes an asset. The person responsible for the dog has to go along with it. Delany…well he'll say he was instrumental in obtaining it.

The Morning Call needs to do some investigative journalism on what happened to the last dog. Too many people in our area have short term memories.
I know what you did

Lansford, PA

#6 Sep 19, 2007
Let's cheer for Todd: "Fire Cracker, Fire Cracker ... BOOM, BOOM, BOOM ....

A song for Timmy: "How much is that doggie in the window ... the one with the wag-ga-lee tail ...

And don't even get me started on Soberick

Go to "the Morning Call" archives and type in the name of your favoite police officer. Go back to the early 1990s up until today and be amazed ... and these people still work! Respect for police ... not me.
mookie10

Sparta, NJ

#7 Sep 19, 2007
At least Coaldale has a drug sniffing dog instead of a drug planting dog (former chief Nihen).
Sniff this

Lansford, PA

#8 Sep 19, 2007
Amazed wrote:
At least Coaldale has a drug sniffing dog instead of a drug planting dog (former chief Nihen).
He paid for his crime. We still have those who haven't been brought to justice ... yet ... either through turning evidence against others or hiring a lawyer who specializes in smokescreens.
Ah, the deals and dealings in the Panther Valley. Stay tuned, amazed ... bigger stories to follow.
fairie

Palmerton, PA

#9 Dec 7, 2007
Does anyone know officer weiss of coaldale? if so please post and let me know what type of officer he is I do not trust him.
Native Hiller

Sparta, NJ

#10 Dec 7, 2007
who me wrote:
Delaney NEGLECTED the last dog soooo bad they had to put the poor thing down…they should have forfeited their right to have anymore dogs.
Um...I know I'm late reading this, but I believe Delaney gave that dog you mention -"Sam"- to good friends of his, who treated Sam like gold, if not better. If what I understand is true (which I'm pretty certain it is), Sam certainly wasn't 'put down' because of neglect.
pissed

Sparta, NJ

#11 Jun 22, 2009
why don't you try living here and actually knowing the people that you're talking about? you can't base all of your opinions off of newspapers, because most of the time the press doesn't get it right. what about the M80 comment? explain that to me. todd is a good person and they practically took apollo away from him against his will. he loved that dog! people from lehighton and whitehall, i think you have more than enough problems of your own!
AMY

Sparta, NJ

#12 Jun 22, 2009
You know what, I just read all this bullsh*t, I can't beleive this crap !!! The people posting this sh*t don't even live here, and until today I didn't know this blog existed... It's a real shame and pity, when you accuse people that ADORE DOGS and have VET references to prove it, of abuse !!! Same was the 1st dog and when Delaney moved the dog was given away to the fire cheif, where SAM lived till he passed away MANY MANY years later....... I wonder if any of you all can post your vet references ??? I bet you can't !! The other wonderful thing is you all hide behind a screwey name try your real name, or are you afraid to ???
Tattooboy

Shenandoah, PA

#13 Jun 22, 2009
pissed wrote:
why don't you try living here and actually knowing the people that you're talking about? you can't base all of your opinions off of newspapers, because most of the time the press doesn't get it right. what about the M80 comment? explain that to me. todd is a good person and they practically took apollo away from him against his will. he loved that dog! people from lehighton and whitehall, i think you have more than enough problems of your own!
AMY wrote:
You know what, I just read all this bullsh*t, I can't beleive this crap !!! The people posting this sh*t don't even live here, and until today I didn't know this blog existed... It's a real shame and pity, when you accuse people that ADORE DOGS and have VET references to prove it, of abuse !!! Same was the 1st dog and when Delaney moved the dog was given away to the fire cheif, where SAM lived till he passed away MANY MANY years later....... I wonder if any of you all can post your vet references ??? I bet you can't !! The other wonderful thing is you all hide behind a screwey name try your real name, or are you afraid to ???
Talk up waking up from the dead, what happened, did you just get out of jail, or did they finally bring electricity to that trailer park you live in? Talking about hiding behind screen names both of these posts came from the same IP address registered to PTD.
Lainey aka Pissed

Sparta, NJ

#14 Jun 22, 2009
I'm actually 17 and my mom and I discovered this shit hole of a blog just today. Some of the stuff on here is amusing because you have to be out of your mind to believe it. I live my life in reality, and not on the internet. Evidently, you must be just waiting around for people to reply to this blog, while it was lying dead for two whole years. GET A LIFE! We both have lived in Coaldale for fifteen years. Sam, the first drug dog, was very happily owned by Rich and Roxanne Marik. But, I guess you already know this, Mr. Blogger - the typer without a face. Do you just wait around for people to post on this blog so you can find their IP addresses and stalk them? I'd be right open about our names. Lainey and Amy from COALDALE and I have NO idea why it's coming up Lehighton. On a final note, fighting on the internet is like racing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still fucking retarded!
Tattooboy

Shenandoah, PA

#15 Jun 22, 2009
Lainey aka Pissed wrote:
I'm actually 17 and my mom and I discovered this **** hole of a blog just today. Some of the stuff on here is amusing because you have to be out of your mind to believe it. I live my life in reality, and not on the internet. Evidently, you must be just waiting around for people to reply to this blog, while it was lying dead for two whole years. GET A LIFE! We both have lived in Coaldale for fifteen years. Sam, the first drug dog, was very happily owned by Rich and Roxanne Marik. But, I guess you already know this, Mr. Blogger - the typer without a face. Do you just wait around for people to post on this blog so you can find their IP addresses and stalk them? I'd be right open about our names. Lainey and Amy from COALDALE and I have NO idea why it's coming up Lehighton. On a final note, fighting on the internet is like racing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still **** retarded!
It comes up lehighton because that's where PTD has the IP address registered to. Yes I know Rich and Rox, He does work for Rodocha and she work for the the school bus people that supply the tranportation for PV schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coaldale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) 44 min hush money 7,753
What Happened to ImTired of it? 1 hr Well hung John 14
R Mickey Angst Report (Mar '14) 1 hr PV Buzzer 1,428
Alfie arrested in Tamaqua 1 hr Well hung John 22
News Tamaqua businessman charged 5 hr Boom 3
News Alfonso Picone defrauds elderly couple; swindle... 12 hr KnowsEverything 3
Dago Arrested In Tamaqua 20 hr Spaghetti Bender 1
More from around the web

Coaldale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]