U-Haul truck takes out 2 poles in...

U-Haul truck takes out 2 poles in...

There are 13 comments on the Times News story from May 21, 2012, titled U-Haul truck takes out 2 poles in.... In it, Times News reports that:

Numerous charges are pending against two people who may have been under the influence when they crashed a half-loaded, 26-foot U-Haul truck into two utility poles and a flatbed trailer along Route 209 in Coaldale in the early hours of Saturday morning, then fled the scene.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Reason

Palmerton, PA

#1 May 22, 2012
Coaldale volunteer firefighters did an excellent job!
tam

Saint Clair, PA

#2 May 22, 2012
Reason wrote:
in before the, this only happened because coaldale laid off its cops or more speeding because of laid off cops!
lol

Meadville, PA

#3 May 22, 2012
tam wrote:
<quoted text>
in before the, this only happened because coaldale laid off its cops or more speeding because of laid off cops!
That must be it.
Derp

Hazleton, PA

#4 May 22, 2012
Sure, two dopers decide to move at 4 in the morning, high as shit, probably to avoid paying a moving permit fee, crash the vehicle, and it happened because they laid of some cops.
PEEKABOO

Kingston, PA

#5 May 22, 2012
You got it all wrong.2 POLLs TOOK OUT A U-HAUL TRUCK..

Since: Apr 12

Fogelsville, PA

#6 May 22, 2012
Coaldale cops used to stake out route 209 to nab drunk drivers. yes, i believe they probably would have pulled the truck over before it crashed.
Tonya

White Haven, PA

#7 May 22, 2012
Reason wrote:
I guess they didn't have anybody to beat up
PEEKABOO

Kingston, PA

#8 May 22, 2012
Tonya wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they didn't have anybody to beat up
Or SET UP.Think back.G.B$C$ER?$$$$$$$$$
well

Whitehall, PA

#9 May 23, 2012
18Greib wrote:
Coaldale cops used to stake out route 209 to nab drunk drivers. yes, i believe they probably would have pulled the truck over before it crashed.
Must be a different Coaldale that is on 209. I can't remember the last time I saw cops sitting on 209 in Coaldale.
Reason

Palmerton, PA

#10 May 23, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a different Coaldale that is on 209. I can't remember the last time I saw cops sitting on 209 in Coaldale.
That's kinda the whole point. You DON'T see them until you see the blue lights flashing in your rearview mirror. they did a great job keeping drunk drivers off the streets.
PEEKABOO

Kingston, PA

#11 May 23, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
You REALY NEED GLASSES.That part of 209 is THERE $$$$$ PIT.
Tonya

White Haven, PA

#12 May 23, 2012
They must sit along there, since they have 13 sets of timing stripes painted on the highway between the county line and the yuke road
Joe joe

Hollywood, FL

#13 May 24, 2012
Wow this cat Is going to have to pay a bunch of bills!!! A flight in the chopper, 2 utility poles, all the items lost at pappys, a day of lost sales at pappys!!!
There should be numerous charges!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coaldale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) 8 hr nesq resident 83
News Nesquehoning residents ask for - ... Sat nesq resident 8
News two missing men in Tamaqua area Sat High as a kite 2
Marian football players arrested Aug 24 subscription pending 13
joe murphy (Aug '14) Aug 24 Crow 47
what is happening with carbon county politics (Dec '10) Aug 23 Dont care 7,804
cockroaches at panther valley middle school Aug 18 Raider fan 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coaldale Mortgages