Pa. man nabbed in Stark sex sting

Pa. man nabbed in Stark sex sting

There are 3 comments on the www.cantonrep.com story from Aug 18, 2007, titled Pa. man nabbed in Stark sex sting. In it, www.cantonrep.com reports that:

JACKSON TWP. A mechanic for the U.S. Department of Defense is accused of arranging to meet a young girl for sex today. Pa. man nabbed in Stark sex sting Lonnie R. Kerestes, 32, of Coaldale, Pa., was arrested by the FBI Internet Crimes Task Force around 9:35 a.m. at the food court in Westfield Belden Village mall in Jackson Township, police said. Kerestes faces felony counts of attempted unlawful sex with a minor and importuning, authorities said. Bobby Grizzard, a Massillon police detective and task force member, said Kerestes drove to the mall expecting to meet a 14-year-old girl who he solicited for sex online. The target was not a girl but an undercover officer. via The Repository

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cantonrep.com.

bagosmiles4u

AOL

#1 Aug 31, 2007
good, i wish they all could be caught before they hurt an inicent child.it hursts everyone in the family as well. keep up the great job you men and women are doing. thank you and god bless
GoodAsItGets

Colver, PA

#2 Sep 1, 2007
You all come in here to bash this guy but dows anyone think of the family and how they hurt?This guy has 5 kids, and NO child was hurt by this guy.
Keep your comments to yourself and let this become part of the past. You should be more responsive to the parents who kill their children.
ex wife

Peckville, PA

#3 Oct 16, 2009
To goodasitgets... i have two of the 5 children and we could not be happier that he was finally caught. If you had any idea what we went through, you would not be so quick to defend the bashing... and YES a child was hurt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coaldale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) 1 hr PV taxpayer 1,516
Help Me Out Here 3 hr ImTurdOf_It 1
NOTICE: Imposter abound Tamaqua Forum! 3 hr ImTurdOf_It 2
News Tamaqua residents face tax hike 6 hr Eyewitness 4
frame jobs in tamaqua pa 16 hr Tommy Chong 15
Dominic Montero Dirzulaitis Fri Trump 16
Jesse Farber's Remains Found Thu Sharp Mountain BBQ 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coaldale Mortgages