Bethlehem homicide: Bethlehem homicid...

Bethlehem homicide: Bethlehem homicide charges filed

There are 20 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 17, 2009, titled Bethlehem homicide: Bethlehem homicide charges filed. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Two men already serving time in jail have been charged with homicide in the April 2007 shooting death of 25-year-old David Rivera inside a house in Bethlehem's Parkridge public housing development.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

jackie

San Francisco, CA

#1 Apr 17, 2009
Thank God...Rest In Peace Baby I miss you and Love You
jessica

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Apr 17, 2009
rest in peace finally!!! thank god
Wake Up

Grandville, MI

#3 Apr 17, 2009
I know the victim David and I know Clyde ( aka Doe). I was waitning for them to catch Doe and charge him for murder. I hated to see him free on the streets. He's been arrested at least 2 times since the murder for other charges and the just would let him go, until a lil over a week ago. Clyde was shot 7 times (karma) in New York and didn't die, they finally arrested him for this murder while he was in the hospital. GOD IS GOOD!!!!!
Wake Up

Grandville, MI

#4 Apr 17, 2009
R.I.P David!!!!! Rot in HELL!!!!! DOE!!!!
YA FRIEND FROM A-TOWN

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2009
Dammm D life is crazy but what goes around comes around even worser an right befor your death date god works in crazy ways I got u in my heart an will never forget our timez together!! this is only the first step but justice will b surved you was too good of a person to go out like that R.I.P DAVID MISS YOU ....
bukkake

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Apr 17, 2009
Who cares about either of these dirtballs. They killed some dirtball who i'm sure was involved with drugs. So 3 of them are now off the street. At least my tax dollars will only pay for 2 criminals and not 3, oh but wait he has a young child who will probably grow up on welfare and never make anything of himself.
JUST 4 U

Trafford, PA

#8 Apr 17, 2009
BUKKAKE YOUR A AS....I HOPE THAT IT HAPPENS TO ONE OF YOUR KIDS, AND THAT THEY NEVER MAKE ANYTHING LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER MADE ANTHING FROM YOUR LIFE... HOW CAN YOU PAY TAX DOLLERS WHEN YOU PROBALY DONT WORK...ASS.....
KOMAI

San Francisco, CA

#9 Apr 17, 2009
bukkake wrote:
Who cares about either of these dirtballs. They killed some dirtball who i'm sure was involved with drugs. So 3 of them are now off the street. At least my tax dollars will only pay for 2 criminals and not 3, oh but wait he has a young child who will probably grow up on welfare and never make anything of himself.
U are so ignorant... and no his son is not growing up on welfare his mom works and does what she has too.. so ummm keep ur ignorant a$$ comments to yourself...
Davids sister

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Apr 17, 2009
to bad my tax dollars have to pay for your child molesting cousin..your prostitute sister. your serial killer brother. may god bless you,lol by the way have nice day******rest in piece DAVID, your forever in our hearts
bukkake wrote:
Evelyn

Skippack, PA

#11 Apr 17, 2009
This is how ignorant u r u dont have 2 b on the drug mind but since u r, u r capable of solving the case when your son or daughter gets shot by a drive by or not. One never nkows your destination but God. I bet his parents installed religion in his life. He was a child of god respecet thet. Don't jump 2 conclusions he is still worthy. I am glad the system found the person that's 2 less people we need to fear.
bukkake wrote:
d blades

Zionhill, PA

#12 Apr 17, 2009
wat goes around comes around killa. peace never lasts and war never ends even if it's the law thats serving it. R.I.P. david i love and miss u i wish u woulda met my daughter she woulda loved you bro.
ahk

AOL

#13 Apr 17, 2009
murder/suicide would have had much happier results
lboogie

Allentown, PA

#14 Apr 17, 2009
now you can rest david!! wat goes around comes around. your always in our hearts... we love you an you will never be forgotten... love you boo!! R.I.P. DEE!!
bukkake

Bethlehem, PA

#15 Apr 18, 2009
Davids sister wrote:
to bad my tax dollars have to pay for your child molesting cousin..your prostitute sister. your serial killer brother. may god bless you,lol by the way have nice day******rest in piece DAVID, your forever in our hearts<quoted text>
LOL, trust me i probably pay just a little bit more in taxes then you. Sorry but when you are involved with criminals and drug dealers this is what happens. Its that simple. Hopefully people will read this article and not go down the same path as these three dirtballs!
bronx baby

Allentown, PA

#16 Apr 18, 2009
bukkake wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, trust me i probably pay just a little bit more in taxes then you. Sorry but when you are involved with criminals and drug dealers this is what happens. Its that simple. Hopefully people will read this article and not go down the same path as these three dirtballs!
lmfao... i bet this bitch is white... let that bitch talk that shit. i bet she is a dirtball can't even wipe her ass right an house probably stinks... my nigha david is gonna rest in peace now!! get off his di..!!
Buick Rivera

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Apr 18, 2009
This wasn't Eva and Victor's kid was it? Half caucasian/half hispanic? I grew up with him if so. The age is spot on.
Davids sister

Bethlehem, PA

#18 Apr 18, 2009
you must be a genius, you just know so much. GOOD or BAD he was MY brother. He didn't deserve this. You should grow up a little and have little respected. Maybe your Whore of a mother didnt teach you much. Your the only ignorant person that has something negative to say..Go jump off a bridge!!!
bukkake wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, trust me i probably pay just a little bit more in taxes then you. Sorry but when you are involved with criminals and drug dealers this is what happens. Its that simple. Hopefully people will read this article and not go down the same path as these three dirtballs!
DAVID MOTHER

AOL

#19 Apr 20, 2009
bukkake wrote:
(My Son, David Rivera

12/30/81-4/20/07

Why Do You Judge Him???

You tend to judge him because he is of a different race, WHY??? You tend to hate him because he is from a different place, WHY??? You think he is stupid so you classify him as a criminal. You feel he is evil, because of his race and who he was. This hatred you show is nothing. Can't you see that you are no better, nor worse then him. He was born in this country and grew up not far from you. The difference between you and him? His Ancestors struggled in the past to make his life better, I admire them for that. Why??? So much hate, even though he respected you. But all you can do is critcize,show racism and hate towards him...

When will you stop your criticism??? We are no longer "THAT MINORITY". I will fight for our people. So i suggest you learn to love my kind, because all your racism and criticism don't bother us. The life my son chose maybe was not the right one, but who are you to judge. Today I cry and my heart is at a stand still, without my son. Did for once you give him a chance??? He paid with his life and still you judge, quick to classify him as a criminal.

Life is a like a merry-go-round. Death does not juddge. No matter who we are or how we have lived our life. We all become dust.

Rest In Peace My Baby Boy

I will be your voice until we meet again......

KeyStone

Bethlehem, PA

#21 Apr 26, 2009
I love you Erika Brenda.
I love you to mami take it easy.
There gonna get there day in court and it will get ugly in the courtroom.
But there lives are now over as well.
Now Little David and Paris can have some answers when they ask there mom and aunts and grammy what happen to there daddy.
Paris and Little David Your dad was a baller and a boss a real as dude and was loved and respected by many.
KeyStone

Bethlehem, PA

#22 Apr 26, 2009
And to find out that dudes that he put on there feet and held down had something to do with it kills me. Ya know who ya are. Ya set up Dee that dude to die. DEE from the BX was one of the realest cats in beth pa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrest warrant issued for Scott Binsack (Nov '12) Nov 21 Dfalls 9
News Northwestern Academy: boy escapes from Northwes... (May '09) Nov 16 Shane clendenin 51
News Northwestern Academy marks 10th anniversary (Jan '09) Oct '16 Momof3 230
did hershey buy knoebels amusment park? (May '09) Oct '16 Mar 73
Shamokin Wins National Award Oct '16 Daniel Tosh 3
cant get home insurens on my home (Apr '14) Oct '16 Daniel Tosh 2
new mexican restaurant coming to town? (Feb '11) Oct '16 Daniel Tosh 3

Coal Township Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal Township Mortgages