Coal Mountain Community Church

Coal Mountain Community Church

Posted in the Coal-Mountain Forum

just me

Welch, WV

#1 May 18, 2009
so what's everyone's opinion on the Coal Mountain Community Church and some of the people who go up there?
I went up there for the first time ever Saturday night when Charles Johnson and The Revivers was suppose to be up there and they got a very nice church inside and out.
It's an odd location for a church but very spiritual! I dont know how many of the people was visitors or not, but a fairly nice size church with a lot of nice dressed and good looking people!
The Pastor is a big and tall man who if he can preach as good as he sings, I wouldnt mind coming back and hearing him sometime!
That church seems to have it going on, with a nice house band and very good singers!
plus they got a lot going on, despite the fact Charles Johnson and his group didnt show up to sing, they still got other southern gospel groups such as Mike and Kelly Bowling to come and sing for them next month on the 26th (which for anyone who knows anything about southern gospel much knows they are an off branch of the crabb family) and then in September they got Betty Jean Robinson another famous southern gospel singer to come sing for them!
looks like a very active church!
so whats everyone's opinion on it?
big daddy

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2009
what is it you want us to say??you go there all the time /so why do you write as though you know nothing/please give me a response
just me

Welch, WV

#3 Oct 18, 2009
nope, bud you got me wrong. I dunno who you are mistaking me for? But seeing how you are interested in know I am a female who attends a church in Beckley maybe you've heard of it? The Church of God Family Worship Center! My pastor is Ken Wright. It's as I said all the way back in MAY, that the Coal Mountain Church seems nice.
and wanted to know what others thought was all?

I've only been there twice and that's for two different singing's they have held. I went for the Charles Johnson event and then went back and enjoyed hearing Mike Bowling and Terah Crabb.

Sorry that I disappointed you by not being whoever you thought I was or whatever.
Me Too

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2009
"Just me", I think that the church is beautiful.. I have not been there in a long time but I can say that there are Good people who attend this church! Coal Mountain is not as bad as some people make it out to be!Hope you enjoy the srvice.. May GOD bless you!
luke

Ashburn, VA

#5 Nov 9, 2009
i herd a alot of things on the pastor, may god bless him so
just me wrote:
so what's everyone's opinion on the Coal Mountain Community Church and some of the people who go up there?
I went up there for the first time ever Saturday night when Charles Johnson and The Revivers was suppose to be up there and they got a very nice church inside and out.
It's an odd location for a church but very spiritual! I dont know how many of the people was visitors or not, but a fairly nice size church with a lot of nice dressed and good looking people!
The Pastor is a big and tall man who if he can preach as good as he sings, I wouldnt mind coming back and hearing him sometime!
That church seems to have it going on, with a nice house band and very good singers!
plus they got a lot going on, despite the fact Charles Johnson and his group didnt show up to sing, they still got other southern gospel groups such as Mike and Kelly Bowling to come and sing for them next month on the 26th (which for anyone who knows anything about southern gospel much knows they are an off branch of the crabb family) and then in September they got Betty Jean Robinson another famous southern gospel singer to come sing for them!
looks like a very active church!
so whats everyone's opinion on it?
Concerned for souls

Walker, WV

#6 Nov 9, 2009
just me wrote:
nope, bud you got me wrong. I dunno who you are mistaking me for? But seeing how you are interested in know I am a female who attends a church in Beckley maybe you've heard of it? The Church of God Family Worship Center! My pastor is Ken Wright. It's as I said all the way back in MAY, that the Coal Mountain Church seems nice.
and wanted to know what others thought was all?
I've only been there twice and that's for two different singing's they have held. I went for the Charles Johnson event and then went back and enjoyed hearing Mike Bowling and Terah Crabb.
Sorry that I disappointed you by not being whoever you thought I was or whatever.
I counted 6 lies in your post (that I know of)...hope you've repented and stop making your silly little post...
find it too funny

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Nov 10, 2009
YOU cant be too "concerned for souls" if you're wanting to be on here arguing with someone over a church and a pastor?
WOW it's people like you "concerned for souls" that keeps me outta church. So please you're so righteous and almighty at judging people and knowing when they are lying explain to ALL of us where did "just me" lie 6 different times at?

ALSO if you're so good at telling when someone is lying in a message/comment/whatever maybe you should contact the FBI or someone like that for a job???

geez you are pathetic!
just me, best wishes to you and your church in Beckley and best wishes to this pastor and his people in Coal Mountain, I dont know him, but God help him to deal with people of ignorance like you "Concerned for souls"
Concerned for souls

Walker, WV

#8 Nov 11, 2009
find it too funny wrote:
YOU cant be too "concerned for souls" if you're wanting to be on here arguing with someone over a church and a pastor?
WOW it's people like you "concerned for souls" that keeps me outta church. So please you're so righteous and almighty at judging people and knowing when they are lying explain to ALL of us where did "just me" lie 6 different times at?
ALSO if you're so good at telling when someone is lying in a message/comment/whatever maybe you should contact the FBI or someone like that for a job???
geez you are pathetic!
just me, best wishes to you and your church in Beckley and best wishes to this pastor and his people in Coal Mountain, I dont know him, but God help him to deal with people of ignorance like you "Concerned for souls"
Argue? A statement is not arguing. I would never argue over a pastor or church. Judge? You're known by the fruits you bare. Lies, well you knew the ones you told. Changing ISP user, doesn't confuse me. FBI? Possible assumption there. If my statement keeps you from church, then I feel sorry for you. I do appoligize. Ignorant? That's your oppinion, I choose not to receive such harmful words.
find it too funny

Williamsport, OH

#9 Nov 11, 2009
Concerned for souls wrote:
<quoted text>
Argue? A statement is not arguing. I would never argue over a pastor or church. Judge? You're known by the fruits you bare. Lies, well you knew the ones you told. Changing ISP user, doesn't confuse me. FBI? Possible assumption there. If my statement keeps you from church, then I feel sorry for you. I do appoligize. Ignorant? That's your oppinion, I choose not to receive such harmful words.
well Mrs. know it all the arguing part was in reference to not only you but the people before you too. The judging part was to all of you who are casting judgment on this man and church. I do believe God says judge not lest you be judge of the same judgment and also something about forgiving 7 x 70 which = 490 times a day. dunno what this fella or them people at that church done to you, but you need to forgive and move on instead sitting around casting judgment. as for you saying I changed IP names or address, I'm sorry but I'm not from the area anymore. I use to be from there but moved away due to work, but go ahead and say I'm lying cause I know you will, that seems to be you best quality. You know calling people liars. And speaking of such things you failed to answer my questions where did the previous poster that you attacked (whom by the way you seem to think I am) where did they lie?
Your easy to point out the faults and judge but yet to back up your sayings or show proof? so again I ask you where did the poster lie, so eager to say you see 6 lies, but yet cant point them out?
you say you're known by the fruits they bare, you dont know me I only have one post on this because I call you out to point out the lies (which you've never done) and you think me to be someone who posted before hand?
so come on ole judgmental one answer me.

again I state it's people like you who keep people like me away from church and not just you but others in this post, talking about fellow Christians and church people like you do, it almost makes me sick and how you guys claim to be "christ like" but yet do far away from what he ever did.

again I state your ignorant and whether you choose to accept these comments or not does not stop them from holding true and be laid on you.
LOVIN GOD

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2009
HEY GUYS, IT doesn"t matter what you nor I think about anything< It only matters what God thinks. aND HE KNOWS THE TRUTH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal-Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr RSM 4,194
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
What do you think of Coal Mountain? (Aug '08) May '17 Meat And potatoes 21
cline and toler reunion (May '08) Dec '16 Jerry Cox 6
Looking for Brian Toler (Dec '16) Dec '16 Searching 1
Why do Pill Heads Try to hide behide the Bible? (Feb '13) Aug '16 masked avenger 3
show coal (Jun '16) Jun '16 miner 1

Coal-Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal-Mountain Mortgages