Crazy

Oceana, WV

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Whats going on at the overlook heard there was a body found ??
Ronni1

Gilbert, WV

#2 Jun 20, 2012
there was
bad

Elizabeth, WV

#3 Jun 29, 2012
The girl will never be charged.
faith

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jun 29, 2012
What girl?
Megan Browning

United States

#5 Jul 3, 2012
I got news for everyone around this stupid place...everyone says that Amanda Laney has stuff to do with it well the only thing she did was her and a Park Ranger found him and she done CPR for about 15 minutes and couldnt get him back..and I was at her house when the cops came and took her statment...I would love for someone to tell me or her to our faces that she had something to do with cause GOD above better with you ya...
Megan Browning

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2012
bad wrote:
The girl will never be charged.
yea i know you talking about amanda so come on you chicken shit and say your name or come to me and tell me to my face that you think she did it and see what you get...
Cristy Cline

Oceana, WV

#7 Jul 13, 2012
Honey he is my uncle and she was the one calling my mom telling lie after lie and two why didnt she wait til the cops got there instead of running she knows what she helped do and the bad part is Lee was good to her but better yet I will walk up to you or her either one and tell you she helped and needs to go to jail and news flash honey we heard you was with her so maybe sinse you know it all lets get you questioned to see what you know and MEGAN they dont question you around other people so you need to quit lying for once in your life but when i see you out I will stand on your toes and tell you right to your face what she did and then lets see what you can do ok sinse your on her running that trap lets see what you can do Im so sick of you on here bashing my family and calling my mom saying crap that your stupi* a** dont know nothing about better yet lets meet somewhere to where we can talk so you dont call my mom be a big girl and name the place and time i promise ill be there and if you have anything else to say dont call my mom call me my name is in the phone book.
Cristy Cline

Oceana, WV

#8 Jul 13, 2012
But Megan just saying anyday or anytime you wanna shut me up you or the other one please come try I promise I wont back down I would love to knock the Fu** out of your snobby a**
Cristy Cline

Oceana, WV

#9 Jul 13, 2012
Megan Browning wrote:
<quoted text>
yea i know you talking about amanda so come on you chicken shit and say your name or come to me and tell me to my face that you think she did it and see what you get...
She did it so where do we meet.ha ha that the problem all mouth and no a**
harco

Oceana, WV

#10 Jul 14, 2012
ah hell.another drug dealer gone who freaking cares.and the two ladies on here, megan and amanda, are pill heads themselves.they will wind up the same way if they don't quit their evil ways.
Reva

Gilbert, WV

#11 Jul 14, 2012
harco wrote:
ah hell.another drug dealer gone who freaking cares.and the two ladies on here, megan and amanda, are pill heads themselves.they will wind up the same way if they don't quit their evil ways.
Harco please keep your opinions to yourself when it comes to my uncle, yes he did what he did everyone knows he did but he was killed he did not OD or anything like that, I Loved him, in fact my whole family did, you can never understand how hard this is until it happens to you, Think really hard in your mind of someone in your family that do deal in drugs and you get a phone call that they have been fatally shot and tell me that you could still look at the situation the same, please don't be disrespectful because I am trying my hardest not to be to you.
harco

Oceana, WV

#12 Jul 16, 2012
I understand.I have a brother on the shit too.but one must also understand the criminal element.anyone who deals with this shit faces the consequences that are possible.yes it is a tradgety but oh well.Like your ol man in the mine for example, we all know we might die each day.know what I mean.
Cristy Cline

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 17, 2012
harco wrote:
I understand.I have a brother on the shit too.but one must also understand the criminal element.anyone who deals with this shit faces the consequences that are possible.yes it is a tradgety but oh well.Like your ol man in the mine for example, we all know we might die each day.know what I mean.
Listen until you know what it feels like quit judging my uncle he was a good man to everybody.He is not another drug dealer gone he was a father,grandfather,brother,and uncle so he was something to us we loved him very much got that.But anyway instead of being on here running your mouth behind the computer go ahead and put your real name buddy lets see if your big enough cause people like you always talk crap about stuff they have no idea about.
harco

Oceana, WV

#14 Jul 17, 2012
I understand more than you think I do.I totally understand a fater and stuff but we all have choices, and he chose the life of a thug.rip.
Hollie_Michelle_ Hurley

Pineville, WV

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Hey Megan , let me let you in on a secret you sloppy thing , Amanda West called my house changing her story every time , & you need to keep that big nose of yours where it belongs & when I run in on you , I hope to god that you do something when I stand on your toes & tell your to your face Amanda West knows something . I hope that whoever had something to do with my uncles death rotts in he:: & I dont care who they are they no reason to live . My Uncle , was more like a
Brother & if Amanda really was a friend to any of the family she would come forth & tell what the he!! she knows about his death ! But like I said the people who did it wheter they have kids or not needs to rott behind bars (: & Also you have been on here talking shut about my mom , Babe & Dad well when you go talking shit about my family
your asking for me to fu..ing kick some ass (:-
lee

Oceana, WV

#16 Jul 27, 2012
is paul and steffanie still in jail?
Cristy Cline

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Aug 8, 2012
No there not in jail people you know they get out of everything talk a little and your free to go murder somebody else is how it goes with the cops around here but that's fine the FBI is getting involved so hopefully we will get justice and lee can rest in piece.
Mean little bastards

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Quit fighting you little girls act like u got a lil bit of sense you bunch of du ass people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal-Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
show coal Jun 3 miner 1
Who knows Billy Toler Apr '16 The dude 1
What do you think of Coal Mountain? (Aug '08) Jul '15 Larry mullins 15
Danny Paul Darnell (Mar '13) Jun '15 Andy In Huntington 2
Homes for Rent or rent to own (Feb '15) Feb '15 good hearted 3
News Sawmill fire contained by five surrounding fire... (Feb '15) Feb '15 blade 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal-Mountain Mortgages