just wondering

Bruno, WV

#1 May 6, 2010
does any body know if he has a girlfriend?
his truly

Welch, WV

#2 May 18, 2010
haha, yeah he is single but he cant keep his eyes offa me :)
Brown Eyes

Beckley, WV

#3 May 18, 2010
Im Screwin him every night..
Hope

Beckley, WV

#4 May 18, 2010
Id do him if he wasnt family,lol
just wondering

Bruno, WV

#5 May 18, 2010
he is a cutie. lol i've seen him out a few times
Know him

United States

#6 May 19, 2010
Heard his lookin' for a good woman w/nice bass boat. Huntin & fishin a must! Please post pix of bass boat if interested.
Blue Eyes

United States

#7 May 20, 2010
Brown Eyes wrote:
Im Screwin him every night..
WOW! He's usually at my house everynight b/c i'm screwin him too!
babygirl

Beckley, WV

#8 Jun 23, 2010
he loves this shit, jus sayin ;0
that girl

Welch, WV

#9 Jun 29, 2010
umm,i think he is hott;),and i think that he really sweet:)!!!!couldnt sayy that i wouldnt hit that!!!;)lmaooo
For You

Pineville, WV

#10 Jun 30, 2010
He's Talking To Someone I Think ;)
that girl

Welch, WV

#11 Jul 2, 2010
yeahh,i think he is takin Courtney Morgan outt:)not for sure tho!!!(Y)
disgusted

Warriormine, WV

#12 Jul 5, 2010
hey come on ,sounds like we got a wendell whinner who thinks hes the shit, i wouldnt even buy him a model or toy for such a little boy. having to put up with his stick woman mom and better than the big city of coal mtn. no a chance a 57 year old woman wearing daisy-dukes issuch a turn off ,chicken legs and all!!!!!!!!!!and then to have
Gah hes fine

Greensboro, NC

#13 Jul 6, 2010
He's pretty hot:)
And got C-Rae;)
We burnt pop corn looking at his fine ass:)
1 post removed
that gurl

Welch, WV

#15 Jul 9, 2010
Gah hes fine wrote:
He's pretty hot:)
And got C-Rae;)
We burnt pop corn looking at his fine ass:)
haha:)...i hear youuu!!! i remember thatt!!!ur crazyyy:)
Someone Envious

United States

#16 Jul 20, 2010
disgusted wrote:
hey come on ,sounds like we got a wendell whinner who thinks hes the shit, i wouldnt even buy him a model or toy for such a little boy. having to put up with his stick woman mom and better than the big city of coal mtn. no a chance a 57 year old woman wearing daisy-dukes issuch a turn off ,chicken legs and all!!!!!!!!!!and then to have
WOW!!! Is someone envious of both the mother and son?? Funny how jealously is enraged when you come in contact with someone that looks better/sexier than you. And some people find chicken legs as spectacular, tasty & luscious! It is a shame that not everyone can look that good at 57 isn't it? She hasn't wasted herself on pills like other "pill-ho moms" in the hollow. By the way, if you ever see her out in daisy dukes, I'll kiss your pilled-out, lying, jealous, 2-faced ass.
who cares

Welch, WV

#17 Aug 2, 2010
well i mean he is cute an all but from i can hear he's the biggest prick on coal mountain and honestly they are a nosy bunch...and hell how old is he? like 25 and still lives at home with his parents my opinion he needs to grow up alittle then mabe he could find a good woman
Someone Envious

United States

#18 Aug 18, 2010
who cares wrote:
well i mean he is cute an all but from i can hear he's the biggest prick on coal mountain and honestly they are a nosy bunch...and hell how old is he? like 25 and still lives at home with his parents my opinion he needs to grow up alittle then mabe he could find a good woman
Opinions are like AXXholes, everyone has one!! Just my opinion...but not gonna find a good woman in Coal Mtn. Too many pot smokin' pill head momma's that won't get out and work a real J - O - B for a living. Another thing darling, doesn't hurt to be nosy or curious when everyone around is out to steal what you've worked your AXX off for.
1 post removed
Heather From Coal Mountai

Bruno, WV

#20 Nov 7, 2011
I am from Coal mtn and i am a good woman... I have a good job and work another job for fun.. And it is a shame that u work ur axx off and some ppl steal it and that is not right....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal-Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jan 11 R Scott Mick 3,983
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan 11 Super Homo 1,768
What do you think of Coal Mountain? (Aug '08) Dec 31 TN surfing 18
cline and toler reunion (May '08) Dec 30 Jerry Cox 6
Looking for Brian Toler Dec '16 Searching 1
brian hatfield has too many cats Nov '16 Orphelius Pontiac 4
Why do Pill Heads Try to hide behide the Bible? (Feb '13) Aug '16 masked avenger 3

Coal-Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal-Mountain Mortgages