what do ya'll think about samantha jo...

what do ya'll think about samantha johnson

Posted in the Coal Grove Forum

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Mar 2, 2010
Coal Grove God

Ashland, KY

#2 Mar 15, 2010
Very poor girl who has a piece of shit for a mother. Don't no that she has a father. Is dragged here to here to live. Wouldn't make fun of this situation for nothing but the kids need help. Feel lots a sorrow for your kids. Can't believe something hasn't been done about her and Travis dating. Wait a minute we are talking about Andy and Becky Stormes. I mean the boy should be like a Uncle to her. You could say that. Shit she has no one else that loves her. Truly sad would gladly raise Samantha and her younger brother. Wouldn't want the thieving parents around. Hope this girl can turn things around because people she has never had a chance. So before you speak think.
Ur worst nightmare

Ashland, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2010
You don't need to be saying that stuff okay especially when it ain't true and don't be saying something about someone that you don't know and why don't you go to her and say it to her face instead of thru the Internet

Ashland, KY

#4 Mar 26, 2010
Well all of you dumba** moutherfers need to shut up. You dont know them personally so you should just mind your own buisness. Get a life people. Not everyone has everything handed to them. They have to work their fingers to the bone just to pay their bills. So I think that you all should think twice before you post a comment on something that you dont even really know the whole story. So just leave the Stormes and their family ALONE THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
secret lover

Lebanon, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2010
leave her alone if you really knew her you would know whats shes gone throw so shut your mounths about her and get all your facts straight bout her ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
License plate fees 19 min Ironton landlord 24
Frogtown, Shut Down? 2 hr unknown 30
Anyone ever been to first american loans? 12 hr Came all over 14
Missy Haas 12 hr Uglywife there to... 12
F$ck the auger! 13 hr SuzyQ 17
Brandy miller (Mar '15) 13 hr Sammy 3
Courtney divorced? (Nov '15) 14 hr Sammy 4

Coal Grove Jobs

Personal Finance

Coal Grove Mortgages