What ia life in coal grove like?

What ia life in coal grove like?

Posted in the Coal Grove Forum

Curious

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 5, 2017
Wanting to move from a bigger city (relative to cg) to some place small. Looking to buy housing cheap renovate and live there until the kids move on to college. I know burg appears to be a favorite but I like how close cg is to ashland.
Move Elsewhere

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2017
Curious wrote:
Wanting to move from a bigger city (relative to cg) to some place small. Looking to buy housing cheap renovate and live there until the kids move on to college. I know burg appears to be a favorite but I like how close cg is to ashland.
If you like Ashland, I would move to KY. Ohio Sucks. Especially CG. Full of nothing but dummies on dope and who**s. The whole tri state is going down hill. Nothing left but minimum wage and dope. I highly recommend moving anywhere but here for your kids sake. You can't go anywhere w/o dopers asking for $ and dirty needles in the ground. You should really do your research, the tri state is the drug overdose capital in the US. Good people are moving the hell outta here.
Curious

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 5, 2017
Move Elsewhere wrote:
<quoted text>

If you like Ashland, I would move to KY. Ohio Sucks. Especially CG. Full of nothing but dummies on dope and who**s. The whole tri state is going down hill. Nothing left but minimum wage and dope. I highly recommend moving anywhere but here for your kids sake. You can't go anywhere w/o dopers asking for $ and dirty needles in the ground. You should really do your research, the tri state is the drug overdose capital in the US. Good people are moving the hell outta here.
Thanks for the feedback! I wonder if wheelerburg is any better? Perhaps not as I have heard Portsmouth is pretty bad too.
Move Elsewhere

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2017
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks for the feedback! I wonder if wheelerburg is any better? Perhaps not as I have heard Portsmouth is pretty bad too.
It's drugs are almost as bad, I heard on WSAZ they are having a problem with prostitute's. Where r u from?
Curious

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 6, 2017
Move Elsewhere wrote:
<quoted text>

It's drugs are almost as bad, I heard on WSAZ they are having a problem with prostitute's. Where r u from?
I live in huntington. Looking to get my kids a shot at good universities like Miami (oh) or osu and want to stay within short range of a larger city and the greater huntington area for family. I also want a gpod school system that will prep my kids for college. I had heard good things about cg and burg schools
Move Elsewhere

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2017
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>

I live in huntington. Looking to get my kids a shot at good universities like Miami (oh) or osu and want to stay within short range of a larger city and the greater huntington area for family. I also want a gpod school system that will prep my kids for college. I had heard good things about cg and burg schools
Oh, well CG is no worse than Huntington. Except you'll be dealing with crazy Ohioans. I haven't heard anything about their schools, I don't believe they're nationally ranked. AHS is. So is Russell. I'm looking to move out of the area, I wouldn't move anywhere in the tri state. There's nothing left but crime.
Curious

Huntington, WV

#7 Dec 7, 2017
Move Elsewhere wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, well CG is no worse than Huntington. Except you'll be dealing with crazy Ohioans. I haven't heard anything about their schools, I don't believe they're nationally ranked. AHS is. So is Russell. I'm looking to move out of the area, I wouldn't move anywhere in the tri state. There's nothing left but crime.
Thanks again!
Get your facts correct

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2017
Move Elsewhere wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes your AHS and Russell GPA standards are less than CG so if you don't want your children to have a good GPA send them to those low standard Ky GPA schools. Get your facts look at state scores!!! Ohio schools are newer and not old and smelly.
You must be from OH

United States

#9 Dec 7, 2017
Get your facts correct wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes your AHS and Russell GPA standards are less than CG so if you don't want your children to have a good GPA send them to those low standard Ky GPA schools. Get your facts look at state scores!!! Ohio schools are newer and not old and smelly.
Actually AHS and Russell just got fully renovated. Paul Blazer has more academic scholarships and programs than any other school in this area. Get your facts straight ;)
Get your facts correct

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2017
You must be from OH wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually AHS and Russell just got fully renovated. Paul Blazer has more academic scholarships and programs than any other school in this area. Get your facts straight ;)
You drive in the passing Lane on 52..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For those of you that love your police (Dec '17) 30 min Cross 23
dean nance 1 hr rainy days 34
Motorcycle wreck 141 1 hr Don 3
Hey Coal Grove would you mind getting your poli... 1 hr FireThesePigsBBQ 1
Where is some good cat fishing? 2 hr CatHunter 1
Roman Catholic Church. Only true Church (Apr '12) 3 hr KJV 82
Vote out hanging judges 3 hr Ralph 1

Coal Grove Jobs

Personal Finance

Coal Grove Mortgages