First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nirvana

Dublin, OH

#1 May 29, 2010
What is the story? Last I heard he had sued some of the board members of the school board.
lll

Ashland, KY

#2 May 31, 2010
if you want to know call and ask him. if he thinks its any of your business he'll tell you.
g_stevens7

Newburgh, IN

#3 Jun 1, 2010
I think he sued them for back profits on candy money.
Mr _sanchez

Lebanon, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2010
i think it was for praying during coalgrove football games
g_stevens7

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jun 2, 2010
yea the only one who is allowed to pray is the rightous as Zoar batise all other churches are going to hell as they say it.
Well

United States

#6 Jun 10, 2010
I heard he got fired the other day
Sunnyplace

United States

#7 Jun 10, 2010
Who really cares
well

Ashland, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2010
if he got fired then the school board messed up. he knew how to do his job and he done it well he always thought of the kids first.
just wondering

Dublin, OH

#9 Jun 10, 2010
Maybe Mr. Holmes taught you grammar? If so, I think you proved the point of why he got fired.
Leah

Lebanon, KY

#10 Jun 10, 2010
We don't need to worry about Eric Holmes. We need to be asking the school board why they created a position for someone and why they are paying her 68 THOUSAND DOLLARS a year? I first heard the position was to be over the Guidance Dept. then I heard it was created to help our kids get better scores on their ACT test. So that's what we need to worry about.
g_stevens7

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jun 11, 2010
No need to worry about that, it is money well spent!! she is a great educator!!!!!!!! Where were you when all our kids money has been ripped off over the years? Must have had your hand in the jar also. Sorry sobbers there is a new sheriff in town, those days are gone and our kids our coming first!!! for once!!!! The weeds are slowly dissapearing!!
CG Tax Payer

Ashland, KY

#12 Jun 11, 2010
You think your sister who is making 68 thousand a year can get her friends on the school board to create a position for you? She has been hired twice before got mad and left do you think she will get mad and leave again? or do you think she will stick it out this time or leave when the school board changes again?
KyleMcknight

Newburgh, IN

#13 Jun 11, 2010
I guess I have to get on here when we have the same old people crying that can handle their jobs. Look I never have hid behind the computer screen and never had to in public. All administrators in the county and Ohio know how good an educator my sister is so maybe you should call her and get some tips. 2nd I have no interest in coming to CG I'm very happy back with my true friends the McPeeks that are the best in the area. 3rd please grow some nuts and say it to my face, havent seen one of you cowards do it yet. Hey one other thing at least when I die I may not be rich but at least my backbone will still be strong and not held up by strings like yours!! lol come see me lol
wondering

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 12, 2010
what sister was hired dont you have 2 of them
grovian

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2010
TOMI SWARTS BLANKENSHIP, KYLE DIDNT YOU SWITCH SPOUSES WITH YOUR SISTER AT ONE TIME?
WOW

Ashland, KY

#16 Jun 13, 2010
IS THAT TRUE?
swarts

Ashland, KY

#18 Jun 13, 2010
Sounds like she is following in daddy's foot steps.. she will quit again, just up and leave just like her daddy did.
In the Know

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 16, 2010
How depressing is it to read about my little town & the jealousy that has consumed it.If people would spend more time on improving themselves&less time on disapproving of others. Seems like this is the past time of some of the teachers & residents of Coal Grove. Sound like some of you need help or just maybe you could pitch in & assist the people who are being put in positions in the school system to help your children, grandchildren or next door neighbor to succeed in school. You can encourage them to be a doctor, nurse, engineer, teacher, coach, farmer, factory worker, etc. Whatever they want to be other than another person on a welfare list or even worse in the obituary due to drug overdose (read the ages in the obituaries). Too many parents, educators, town officials need to let go of the"green-eyed monster" &work on improving themselves and those around them. You can make this school&town something to be proud of. START TODAY!!!
CG Parent

Ashland, KY

#20 Jun 16, 2010
I agree with you, but before we can make this school better we have to get rid of mr. decamp and then this school system will be a success. he is taking our school down and the school board is letting him.
In the Know

Ashland, KY

#21 Jun 16, 2010
Dear CG Parent I don't live here anymore but the news from people that don't have a dog in the fight has been pretty accurate. Get your head out of the sand and look what was happening to your school system. Sometimes people start out on the right foot but then power and greed took over. I hope for some of these people it will be lessons learned and they turn over a new leaf. Know wonder some people left and some retired rather than blow the whistle and hurt these people's families. You should be thankful that the school board members (at least some of them)got some backbone and stood up for the betterment of the school district and it took Mr. DeCamp to pave the way. It doesn't always take a "hometown person"to do a good job running your school district. Let's give him a chance, let him do his job and you work for the kids in a positive way. It will be appreciated. It can't go anywhere but up since it's been at the bottom for so long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street Begging 50 min LUCY Whisnat 13
jerrys pay lake 3 hr wandering 1
Jobs,Jobs,Jobs 5 hr robo 3
Isaiah Hale 1999 murder (Nov '13) 11 hr JusticeForIsaiah 72
Looking for a fishin' buddy 12 hr SouthPointAngler 1
Greg Hern 17 hr Stay clear trouble 3
Nichole Butler 20 hr Looking2017 1

Coal Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance