Justin Bradley Allen
Rest in peace

Frisco, TX

#1 Jul 18, 2010
As many of you know Justin passed away today serving our country. I would like those of you who loved and cared about him to share your thoughts and good memories of him. Let's have something nice to say on here for a change. And please, be respectful of his family. He is with our Lord now, and our loss is Heaven's gain. Rest in peace Justin, you will be missed.
everything_chang es

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2010
We all know justin was a great guy allll around.(:
He was easy to get along with & the most caring person you
Could ever meet.
But now he's went with the lord to rest in peace.
Everybody should pray for his family to get thru this.
R.I.P justin bradley allen;
USA

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2010
RIP justin. you were a great person, great friend. you will be missed by many. I really appreciate you serving our country. your a brave person & def a HERO.
Toes

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2010
I never knew him but may I asked how he died
Save

United States

#5 Jul 19, 2010
On the field Justin gave it everything on every play he has now done the same for his country our prayers are with u Bonnie Roger Jennifer & Brian love u all
United States

#6 Jul 19, 2010
Toes wrote:
I never knew him but may I asked how he died
he died serving his country...thats all any of us NEED to know...rest in peace sir!...and thank you...
Hmmm

Frisco, TX

#7 Jul 19, 2010
Toes wrote:
Inever knew him but may I asked how he died
The Ironton Tribune says that he was clearing homes searching for terrorists and Al Quaeda. Justin was shot multiple times point blank. He served 4 tours of duty, and is very much respected for his work. This makes the war over there come to our town and our homes. I can not imagine how his family and fiancé are dealing with his loss. There will be a tribute to him at 6.00 pm today on Wsaz. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Rest in the arms of Jesus......your work here is done Justin.
army girlfriend

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Jul 19, 2010
justin was a wonderful man, would do anything for anyone and also great friend he will be greatly missed! love you & miss you Justin Bradley Allen! thanks you for serving our country! rest in peace! love & prayers to his family!
class of 04 friend

Ashland, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2010
Justin. He was an amazing person when it came to are old years of school. I was ahead of him by a grade, but i knew him and respected him for everything he was and tried to be. I can say he was an amazing football player, also brilliant when it came to school. Sometimes i wish i could be the man he had become. I have known his family for years, and my heart goes out to you guys. I love ya bro and repsect you for everything that you have done for our town, and our country.

Justin Bradley Allen class of 05--- you willl be missed.
Signed Benjamin Hankins.
Blue eyes

United States

#10 Sep 7, 2010
Thank you Coalgrove High School and all involved for the very nice ceremony held recently for Justin, retiring his jersey. It's wonderful to see a community come together for one of their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandi kline talked about full swing voed 7 min Frankie 8
Drop word then add word (Nov '11) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 780
Looking for a friend 4 hr Baxter Biggons 1
Hillary Won! Trumpsters crying! 5 hr orphelius Pontiac 31
Your Elect President Trump......... 5 hr orphelius Pontiac 271
Security at the Branch 5 hr citizen 30
Now HIRING EXP BODY AND PAINT MEN 6 hr just stfu 56

Coal Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance