Jones' death means loss of good friend

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: Ironton Tribune

Early Saturday morning the joys of winning or anguish of losing on Friday night seemed insignificant once the news leaked that John Jones had died.

Read more
In the mist

Newport News, VA

#1 Oct 12, 2011
This is truely a tragedy.Johns death will and has affected many people in Our communitty.He and his family are Great people and I am so sorry for their loss.Coal Grove has lost a Great Man!!!Rest in Peace John.
Fellow grover

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2011
Now what a wonderful topic. I grew up with John Jones. He coached family members in baseball. John's mother taught me in school. I don't know his wife well but she always waves and speaks like we are good friends. The reason being John was a nice person from a nice family and he and his wife are good Coal Grove people. Wish there were more people in this world like that. I think I will strive to be a better person for this reason. I will hug my family a little bit harder today because they might not be here tomorrow.
So Sad

Ashland, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2011
Coach--you are missed and still thought of daily. I didn't get to know you as well as I would have looked, but I must say I always respected you as a good man and great father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obamas illegal dreamers 29 min dems2016 13
obama ammo ban 30 min dems2016 103
If U voted Obama 33 min dems2016 27
sgt bergdahl deserter 35 min dems2016 10
johna goldcamp/fisher (Oct '09) 1 hr Nonsense 12
C.G. Police Dog (Sep '14) 9 hr THE one who knows 9
Drug dealer at the dirty trailer on 243 Fri THE LAW 11
Coal Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web