Parents of children playing sports

Posted in the Coal Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tri Stater

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I just had to come on here and congratulate Coal Grove parents and coaches. You are the "Official" most pathetic bunch in the whole area. Being in the same gym with you bunch of neanderthals give a whole new meaning to "loser." You define it. You own it. Wear it proudly, loser. Keep reproducing. Do you not have anything else going on in your life that you have to yell and scream at the refs like your at The Super Bowl, when in reality, its a little girls basketball game. Your blonde coach represents you well, slamming her papers on the ground and marching out on the floor and jerking the kid up off the floor. Thank God the child wasn't badly injured or it wasnt a neck injury. Amazing display of poor sportsmanship all the way around by you folks. Some things never change.
Tiger

Hansford, WV

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Tri stater your seeing what us folks from Ironton have been saying for years. CGer's are classless. No sense hicks. You should have seen the idiots getting throwed out by CK police over in Kenova last night. Some old overweight has been swinging at people in the stands. I swear to god, girls ball game. Should have arrested him. Chesapeake wouldn't even let Coal Grove in their tourney that started tonight. Schools are all considering banning this bunch from their girls tournaments. Great representation Coal Grove. Now everybody sees how trashy your whole bunch actually are, pathetic is exactly right. Didn't your mommys pay enough attention to you weirdos when you were little?
Wildman

Pleasantville, OH

#3 Jan 28, 2013
I have more class in my left nut than you two idiots will have in your whole life!!
Willy d

Pleasantville, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2013
The whole thing started over an old man from ironton coming up the bleachers on a coal grove parent half his age! Now I call that real classy!!!! Lmao!!!!
lol

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Tiger wrote:
Tri stater your seeing what us folks from Ironton have been saying for years. CGer's are classless. No sense hicks. You should have seen the idiots getting throwed out by CK police over in Kenova last night. Some old overweight has been swinging at people in the stands. I swear to god, girls ball game. Should have arrested him. Chesapeake wouldn't even let Coal Grove in their tourney that started tonight. Schools are all considering banning this bunch from their girls tournaments. Great representation Coal Grove. Now everybody sees how trashy your whole bunch actually are, pathetic is exactly right. Didn't your mommys pay enough attention to you weirdos when you were little?
You have no idea what your talking about. I do believe the older man from Ironton punched a man. As far as classless I do believe there are a few from both places. Every group has one or two.
CG is best

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jan 28, 2013
It must piss you dumb rucks up : a mayor from Good CG. - council man from CG. All the good people in IRONTON is from CG. Most IRONTON including you 2dumb asses are in-bred camel sucken in- Breeds. Suck on this. From CG
Lance

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Wildman, Willy d, and CG is best epitomize class. I rest my case. You probably can't help your behavior any more than you can help coming from a very limited gene pool, lol. Good luck with that!!
Hornet for Life

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2013
I have to laugh at this because I probably know who everyone is talking about. I don't let my kids play little league sports in Coal Grove and this is the reason. There are certain people in the little league system that truly need to be told get out and never come back. It hurts me to see people think bad of Coal Grove because of a few idiots that truly do not represent the whole village of Coal Grove, there are more friendlier people than there are of those idiots. I just ask that people quit judging the whole by just a sample of a few.
CG is best

United States

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Uhhhh emmmm i is CG i is bestesst u dum rucks sucken on uhm mommy
SMH

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Every school has the one or two morons that think their kids are going to be in the NFL or NBA. I went to CG and have kids there and I personally don't recall any professional players coming from there either. I REFUSE to let my kids play in little league at CG just for the reason of what happened at the tournament. The problem is is that the majority of the kids and families that are on this particular team are really good people. The dad and mom that were mouthing off are an embarrassment for the entire district. They are just loud mouthed,uneducated, pill pushing idiots. They are a classic example of never trying to better yourself and "let's just see how obnoxious we can be" kind of people. Yes, it may be your daughter but you don't have to embarrass her to death by being stupid and spouting off at the mouth because you have nothing else better to do. There are other parents there with kids and they aren't screaming like a banshee and fighting. These are 12 yr olds!! Grow up! And please, for the love of God, get out of the district! No one likes you!
Willy d

Pleasantville, OH

#12 Jan 30, 2013
SMH wrote:
Every school has the one or two morons that think their kids are going to be in the NFL or NBA. I went to CG and have kids there and I personally don't recall any professional players coming from there either. I REFUSE to let my kids play in little league at CG just for the reason of what happened at the tournament. The problem is is that the majority of the kids and families that are on this particular team are really good people. The dad and mom that were mouthing off are an embarrassment for the entire district. They are just loud mouthed,uneducated, pill pushing idiots. They are a classic example of never trying to better yourself and "let's just see how obnoxious we can be" kind of people. Yes, it may be your daughter but you don't have to embarrass her to death by being stupid and spouting off at the mouth because you have nothing else better to do. There are other parents there with kids and they aren't screaming like a banshee and fighting. These are 12 yr olds!! Grow up! And please, for the love of God, get out of the district! No one likes you!
These two parents never started anything it was the older gentleman and his grandson from ironton that started this one
Go Big Grove

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Sounds to me like a jealous Ironton fan. Coal Grove won another tournament, didn't they?
cg

Pleasantville, OH

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Tiger wrote:
Did you forget to mention that it was a Ironton fan who started the fight.
getting worse

Columbus, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2013
I have witnessed this for 30 years now. When my kids were in Little League sports in CG, I was appalled at the parents behavior. Now I have grandkids playing and the situation is even worse.

The problem lies with the culture of meanness at CG. It is a generational thing. The kids playing 25 years ago are now the parents. They have witnessed bad behavior from their parents and are now mimicking it. When a decent person tries to change things they are ridiculed. It is really sad, and the people causing the problem do not even recognize it. They will blame the other team, the refs, the concession stand workers, anyone but themselves.
getting worse

Columbus, OH

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Oh, and to "Go Big Grove", you are exactly who I am talking about. "Coal Grove Won", that's all that matters, right? Try teaching these kids about sportsmanship, teamwork, and discipline. That is what Little League sports SHOULD be about.
Willy d

Pleasantville, OH

#17 Jan 31, 2013
getting worse wrote:
I have witnessed this for 30 years now. When my kids were in Little League sports in CG, I was appalled at the parents behavior. Now I have grandkids playing and the situation is even worse.
The problem lies with the culture of meanness at CG. It is a generational thing. The kids playing 25 years ago are now the parents. They have witnessed bad behavior from their parents and are now mimicking it. When a decent person tries to change things they are ridiculed. It is really sad, and the people causing the problem do not even recognize it. They will blame the other team, the refs, the concession stand workers, anyone but themselves.
. Do you not read other post or can you just not understand them it was not I repeat was not a coal grove person that started this
B I T W

Flatwoods, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2013
thats why if your any good at sports..you go to fairview...c mon people CG will always be a whipping boy...thanks for being dumbasses and giving us some great talent...look forward to see who we can cherry pick next...go eagles
Harry

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Feb 1, 2013
B I T W wrote:
thats why if your any good at sports..you go to fairview...c mon people CG will always be a whipping boy...thanks for being dumbasses and giving us some great talent...look forward to see who we can cherry pick next...go eagles
If the eagles basketball program don't pick up better one cherry is going to be coming back across the river!
vicki

Littlefield, TX

#20 Feb 1, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text> If the eagles basketball program don't pick up better one cherry is going to be coming back across the river!
dolen aint goin nowhere...he is a stud fb player anyways..freshman year of basketball is a throw away year..he will start next year...give me a break..this aint chuck or mariea..cuz they aint scared to put thier name on here..believe that...your info is so far off its funny as coal grove
Wrotten

Grove City, OH

#21 Feb 1, 2013
What does this have to do with the subject at hand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Dickess 27 min SantaClaus 4
Connie addis stephens 1 hr hangingrocker 1
School clothes voucher 2 hr Working Families 2
Looking for a fishin' buddy 3 hr Elizabeth 4
Hey pedophile Randy Thompson 4 hr More 3
Ironton is a trap. Escape. 8 hr Jordan 7
Looking for women who suck & f*#% while husband... 8 hr we got this 4

Coal Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance