joker

Lebanon, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2011
you make me sick, you stupid bitch.anybody that sits and does drugs with their son,is nothing but a piece of trash. that you are Cindy. I dont understand how came you haven't busted.you was a piece of shit in school and also a thief.You came from a good family. your dad would be ashamed of you. your mother was a sweet lady. cindy get off your fat ass and make a good life for your boys!!. I could never sat and watch my daughter do a drug,you stupid nasty bitch grow up.
Christian

Ashland, KY

#2 Mar 6, 2011
You seemed as though you were trying to help this poor girl.....instead all you did was cuss at her and make yourself look bad.
the lone ranger

Ashland, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2011
yea cindy is a fat lozer...with a big yeast infection she is a nark and so is her son josh...thats why brent patrick is doin time because josh robbed the paulises and blamed it all on brent....cindy is in love with drugs and her son josh too ive heard some stories of what she used to do to him when he was little lol shes a low life
inform me

Ashland, KY

#4 Apr 4, 2011
where does this Cindy Kelly live? Is she the one who lets people come to her house to do their drugs? Needles? Pills? I think a friend of mine visits there and takes their kids. Trying to find out where this house is. Something needs done. I can get it done.
coal grove

Demotte, IN

#5 Apr 4, 2011
the lone ranger wrote:
yea cindy is a fat lozer...with a big yeast infection she is a nark and so is her son josh...thats why brent patrick is doin time because josh robbed the paulises and blamed it all on brent....cindy is in love with drugs and her son josh too ive heard some stories of what she used to do to him when he was little lol shes a low life
could u please not bring brents name up on a trashy site especially on cindy kellys name she is nasty
Amazed

Lebanon, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2011
coal grove wrote:
<quoted text> could u please not bring brents name up on a trashy site especially on cindy kellys name she is nasty
The same Brent that's in jail for stealing? Please he's the trash
coal grove

Demotte, IN

#7 Apr 4, 2011
Hm u wanna talk shit babe how bouts u put ur name :)
coal grove neighbor

Lebanon, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2011
josh got in trouble for stealing. but never served no time for it.See this is how the cops see it you can do your drugs all you want as long as you give me a name. not gone to do a thing to them, just the ones that buy it, see.coal grove cops have been ther many times,had many chances to make an arrest. but turn their head.josh is scum just like his mother.
coal grove

Demotte, IN

#9 Apr 6, 2011
Josh is in prison for his actions but yes he is a nark and his mom is too. and they r scum
coal grove neighbor

Lebanon, KY

#10 Apr 6, 2011
well thats sad but maybe he will get some help. i dont like seeing kids screw up their life like that . cindy if you are reading these, if you love your son you will get help too. Irontons topix has a good prayer line, please get help.
steven conley

Lebanon, KY

#11 Apr 14, 2011
go to this on topix and see what eles see is doing.Steven conley and girl friend. check out this on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
over 1,000 lies 2 hr tomcata1 7
secret service 8 hr anti-trump 6
anyone know a gal ,,kinda cute named leslie,,? (Sep '10) 9 hr creepin 13
Craziest sexual experience (Jan '12) 9 hr local boy 29
Over 300000 missing 11 hr Time to jail someone 1
Does anyone remember Ducky Corn? (Oct '10) 13 hr Old Guy 41
Trying to save local Moose (Jul '10) 17 hr John 58

Coal Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance