wow

Ironton, OH

#1 May 5, 2011
So, Coal Grove thought it fit to hire a THIEF as a cop? Way to go, guys! Might as well... everyone else in CG politics are thieves.

When's the next council meeting? I really feel like I need to voice my thoughts on Ronnie Blanton being a police officer in the village, if he's the one that scammed people in Hanging Rock... while in uniform. Ridiculous!
Granny

Columbus, OH

#2 May 6, 2011
I can't beleive this fine Mayor and council didn't do a background check on Mr.Blanton. But he was probably highly recommented by Chuck.Isn't it time Coal Grove to take back your village and get rid of these crooks that are in office,they appoint whoever they want to with no regards to the citizens of this community. All I can say is you better lock down everything you have because now you have a thief in a police uniform roaming your streets.Thank you Mayor and Council for keeping your residents safe.
cheeseburgerchar lie

Astoria, NY

#3 May 6, 2011
Granny take your f├╝cking meds the officer is not walking the streets he's in jail read the news. people with a mentality like you make it to where villages like coal grove need cops to shepherd the she mindless sheep. Now on the other hand yeah they probably should have checked his background or maybe checked with his previous employer.
nwo

New York, NY

#4 May 10, 2011
what good would a background check do on someone that had a clear background up untill the time they screwed up! you people kill me,get a life!
DAC

Lebanon, KY

#5 May 10, 2011
The whole thing is a joke. I was born here and just moved back. It was a joke 25 years ago, nobody could drive through Coalgrove without getting pulled over by crooked cops who lie. If you've done nothing wrong, they make up something. Surprise, it's still that way today. Going to court is a waste of time. If you have a witness with you from a prominent family, it doesn't matter. It's all about money. I left court $200. lighter for something I absolutely did not do. I thought I was safe because I don't drink and all my paperwork is in order. WRONG. I would love to patronize Wendys, Subways, Speedway, the car wash, and my bank branch. But now I go miles out of my way to avoid Coalgrove completely. Can't ANYTHING be done?
wow

Ashland, KY

#6 May 10, 2011
hmm. i've lived in coal grove for 26 years and have never been pulled over by CGPD.
laughing out loud

Columbus, OH

#7 May 18, 2011
Cheeseburger you sound like you might be one of Coal Groves finest or maybe you are chuck McKnight that is why you were so quick to attack Granny. the truth is the guy you are all talking about may be behind bars but we still have a few police that are thief. And Chuck McKnight is there leader. They should count their blessings that no one has told on them yet. The point is. We need to take a stand and run these people out of town. And send Nick Miller right along with them. Cause he is an ass whole also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby Nance (Jun '10) 30 min IrontonWatcher 51
Did she really think she wouldn't be caught ?? 1 hr Tigger 6
new business 2015 2 hr nicodemus waxworth 2
Lets name some of the bad boys in ironton!? (Feb '10) 3 hr bigdawg 394
Is it just me or is Coal Grove Pharmacy a bunch... (Jan '10) Dec 23 cgdad 82
billy holton Dec 23 Sara Ellen Davis 12
Hot-cashier-foodfair (Jun '14) Dec 23 Hers 3
Coal Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web