i think he is a needle junkie loser what do u think
dont worry

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2010
he is a bastard that likes to beat women
know him

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2010
well he's been thru some shit ya know his sister died a few years ago in a car wreck and he got his gf preg but she had an abortion so dont be too bad on him.
peewee

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2010
what gf cause heatherhad the baby and none of his other gf got preg.
haha

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Umm actually your right she had the baby.. But he now has jessica carey prego..
hornet

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2010
Colton is not too bright but needs to get fixed or wear a condom. He has no way of paying for more kids.
peewee

United States

#7 Sep 24, 2010
what do u mean paying for more he still doesnt pay for his first his mommy still does that for him and jessica doesnt take care of her kids either so i guess they are a match made in heaven he will end up beating her just like he did the last also so way to go jessica u have a real winner on ur hands
none of your business

Richmond, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Well...Peewee, we all know who this is and I have you to know that he is not a needle junkie!!!! If you want to talk shit about people, you should start with yourself. Also, this can be traced. It is so awful, that people have to have such a low self-esteem of theirselves to start stuff on other poeple. Is this the same peewee that lived by Randy Artrip for about 2 years...Sorry.....lol Colton is a fine young man, that has been through alot. Try loosing your only sibling and see if you are not affected by it.....Especially when you were only 15 years old. And no....his mother doesn't pay his child support....He does. Someone is just a tad bit jealous, ya recon!!111 aLL POSTS CAN BE TRACED...
I agree

Richmond, KY

#9 Sep 27, 2010
The same person going by the name of don't worry, posted the comment about beating women.... Like to post and answer your own posts. lol He is a hardworking, fine young man, who has had a lot dealt to him to have to live his life with.....Not on drugs......Pays his support and everybody can change.....Maybe you should try it.....Might like it.
pleeezeeeeeee

Richmond, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2010
I think that this is enough! Him and his family have been through enough. They will never be the same and don't need anymore. Have some respect!
on the other hand

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2010
I think he is one sexy man! Very nice to look at, regarless of his past, present is what counts...Looks, muscles and all. Looks just like his dad~
know him

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2010
his gf from high school got preg right around the time jonna died
Yep

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Sep 30, 2010
i know him
Coltons ex

Frisco, TX

#14 Sep 30, 2010
I've dated Colton.... You all just need to leave him alone my god I hate this site trash talk is al it is... I was with him when his daughter was born he was very excited about her birth and he never even acted like we would raise a hand to a girl.... And as for drugs please this is Lawrence co who wasn't tried something ? Just leave it alone ... Good guy at heart
coltons other ex

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2010
yeah he has been threw alotbut that does not give him the reason to be an ass hole or the reason to hit girls i know his reacent ex he beat the hell out of her all the time just cause he has been threw alot is not an excuse to do what he does
whatever

United States

#16 Sep 30, 2010
and for know him sounds like u dont jonna past seven years ago maryah is only four dumbass
sick of it

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 1, 2010
If people don't have something good to say about someone, then why don't you keep it to yourself and not try to bring someone down. And to all the people talking about Jonna and using her name on here, it better stop immediately!!!!!!!!! There is alot of people in this world that takes much offense to using her name or talking anything directly or indirectly about her or her family.....
FormerCGstudent

Hibbing, MN

#18 Feb 13, 2011
His gf around the time his sister passed away was a VERY good friend of mine. She was never pregnant. It was a nasty rumor that got started in high school that hurt both of them. She is a very good person and would never do anything like that. Whatever Colton has or has not done, have some respect for his family and children. They have dealt with enough pain to last a lifetime. Let them be.
WTF

Urbana, OH

#19 Feb 23, 2011
how can you all talk about him like this. Now come on people get real I dont believe it!
dummer than a doornail

United States

#20 Feb 23, 2011
enough said,DUMB,DUMB,AND DUMMER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where the Hell is JB James Schwab 2 hr Katy Anderson 2
world thrift (Jun '15) 2 hr concerned 57
dee white, stapleton, riffe mayb jenkins (Feb '13) 2 hr Who dey 42
Has world thrift closed down 3 hr missingjay 11
6- 6-16 Obama the antiChrist revealed 4 hr wtfever 64
Jackie Cade and TC Clark... Where are they? 4 hr Par 1
Andy and Becky 5 hr beth 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal Grove Mortgages