dogs barking all day and night

dogs barking all day and night

Posted in the Coal Grove Forum

sickofit

Ashland, KY

#1 May 21, 2012
Can someone please tell what i can do about about neighbors dogs always barking through the day and night,the dog crap crap in the yard is a foot high everywhere you can't sit outside for the smell its awful .I have lived here for years and it just keeps getting worse my kids go to school and they along with me are kept all night by them i hope and pray that someone can give me some advice on what to do legally of course i want to sleep and be able to enjoy my yard this summer without the smell.
old flame

Ardsley, NY

#2 May 21, 2012
sickofit wrote:
Can someone please tell what i can do about about neighbors dogs always barking through the day and night,the dog crap crap in the yard is a foot high everywhere you can't sit outside for the smell its awful .I have lived here for years and it just keeps getting worse my kids go to school and they along with me are kept all night by them i hope and pray that someone can give me some advice on what to do legally of course i want to sleep and be able to enjoy my yard this summer without the smell.
shot them
Real

Bowling Green, KY

#3 May 29, 2012
What street is this on
sickofit

Ashland, KY

#4 May 29, 2012
Real wrote:
What street is this on
Well its north street its just getting worse i'm so tired of not being able to have peace and its not like you can talk to the neighbors who own them they would have to know how annoying this is to everyone around one of my neighbors was almost bitten by them and something needs to be done they come in our yard too.I don't want the animals hurt or anything because i don't agree with animal cruelty one bit i love all animals its just that a few neighbors need to take better care of their pets and maybe this wouldn't be such a bad situation for all of us on this street.
north street girl

Crooksville, OH

#5 Jun 5, 2012
move out jackass
irontonian

Ashland, KY

#6 Jun 5, 2012
north street girl wrote:
move out jackass
Why don't you ,your probably the idiot with the dogs give people a break instead of being an idiot.The folks on that street deserve peace and quite why are you so rude?Hey sickofit report them to the village they will do something about it i'm sure i live in down town ironton had the same problem and the city did step in and help now i can sleep so don't give up hope.
north street girl

Crooksville, OH

#7 Jun 5, 2012
bark bark bark
dog catcher

Ironton, OH

#8 Jun 6, 2012
Place a bowl of anti-freeze around the edge of your yard. Wait two or three days, problem solved
OMG

Athens, OH

#9 Jun 7, 2012
Its is amazing to me the stupid comments you get back when you are trying to ask a serious question. The first thing you should do is approach your neighbor and ask them if there is anything they can do to stop it. Remember those people with the barking dog pay taxes also and have rights. If you have done that and it didn't help then take it to town council. There is a quiet time set for 9pm I think that is the time. I know that we had a party once and was a little loud and the police came and told us to be quiet cause it was past that time. I was drunk so I really don't remember what the time was. But hey dude you should talk to your neighbors first. and always remember peace is love, Love is awesome!!!

Since: Feb 12

Ashland, KY

#10 Jun 10, 2012
Well, I finally said something last Sunday to the woman across Bowman from me and she denied that the two dogs that have been running loose over here (getting into and spreading people's trash and shitting all over the place) were even hers. Claims they've just been hanging around her place all this time.

I guess she figures I'm stupid or something. The big brown dog has been there since I moved back here a year ago, and the little black one is one of the pups whelped last summer by the dog she used to have chained up on her front porch. So obviously talking to the neighbors isn't going to solve anything in this case.

The cops won't do anything, and the county dog wardens won't come into municipalities to pick up strays. Coal Grove, Ironton and South Point had a dog catcher but he's had health problems and they're not sure when (or even if) he'll be able to come back.

And so it goes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has world thrift closed down 4 hr goodbye 9
2016 ovc football Predictions? 8 hr Kent at the Daily... 9
Shane Arthur (Mar '11) 10 hr Nobody 7
Biggest d*ck head in Ironton 14 hr why 14
Ryan McCloud 14 hr Drake 1
Shooting at SHENANIGANS? 17 hr gogo 3
talking to the dead 20 hr keef 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal Grove Mortgages