sickofit

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Can someone please tell what i can do about about neighbors dogs always barking through the day and night,the dog crap crap in the yard is a foot high everywhere you can't sit outside for the smell its awful .I have lived here for years and it just keeps getting worse my kids go to school and they along with me are kept all night by them i hope and pray that someone can give me some advice on what to do legally of course i want to sleep and be able to enjoy my yard this summer without the smell.
old flame

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
Can someone please tell what i can do about about neighbors dogs always barking through the day and night,the dog crap crap in the yard is a foot high everywhere you can't sit outside for the smell its awful .I have lived here for years and it just keeps getting worse my kids go to school and they along with me are kept all night by them i hope and pray that someone can give me some advice on what to do legally of course i want to sleep and be able to enjoy my yard this summer without the smell.
shot them
Real

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

What street is this on
sickofit

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Real wrote:
What street is this on
Well its north street its just getting worse i'm so tired of not being able to have peace and its not like you can talk to the neighbors who own them they would have to know how annoying this is to everyone around one of my neighbors was almost bitten by them and something needs to be done they come in our yard too.I don't want the animals hurt or anything because i don't agree with animal cruelty one bit i love all animals its just that a few neighbors need to take better care of their pets and maybe this wouldn't be such a bad situation for all of us on this street.
north street girl

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

move out jackass
irontonian

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

north street girl wrote:
move out jackass
Why don't you ,your probably the idiot with the dogs give people a break instead of being an idiot.The folks on that street deserve peace and quite why are you so rude?Hey sickofit report them to the village they will do something about it i'm sure i live in down town ironton had the same problem and the city did step in and help now i can sleep so don't give up hope.
north street girl

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

bark bark bark
dog catcher

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Place a bowl of anti-freeze around the edge of your yard. Wait two or three days, problem solved
OMG

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Its is amazing to me the stupid comments you get back when you are trying to ask a serious question. The first thing you should do is approach your neighbor and ask them if there is anything they can do to stop it. Remember those people with the barking dog pay taxes also and have rights. If you have done that and it didn't help then take it to town council. There is a quiet time set for 9pm I think that is the time. I know that we had a party once and was a little loud and the police came and told us to be quiet cause it was past that time. I was drunk so I really don't remember what the time was. But hey dude you should talk to your neighbors first. and always remember peace is love, Love is awesome!!!

Since: Feb 12

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Well, I finally said something last Sunday to the woman across Bowman from me and she denied that the two dogs that have been running loose over here (getting into and spreading people's trash and shitting all over the place) were even hers. Claims they've just been hanging around her place all this time.

I guess she figures I'm stupid or something. The big brown dog has been there since I moved back here a year ago, and the little black one is one of the pups whelped last summer by the dog she used to have chained up on her front porch. So obviously talking to the neighbors isn't going to solve anything in this case.

The cops won't do anything, and the county dog wardens won't come into municipalities to pick up strays. Coal Grove, Ironton and South Point had a dog catcher but he's had health problems and they're not sure when (or even if) he'll be able to come back.

And so it goes...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Coal Grove Forum right now

Search the Coal Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Pops 29,044
Johnny Maze 18 min Wanna know 1
rebecca rucker (Oct '10) 19 min Mee 26
Ryan Lynd (May '13) 21 min lol 81
Rhianna Bini???? (Apr '10) 29 min Brittany 8
Dara Rowe snitching Mon Problems 4
They will ripe u off Mon Samantha 4
•••
•••