shane jenkins!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rick up the road

Lebanon, KY

#23 Jul 27, 2011
Hey man f ck all the one that don't know your a good dude keep your head up f ck um Iv know you when you were a damn kid your all right man F ck um
rick

Ashland, KY

#24 Jul 28, 2011
you have no room to talk. your son in law is doing the same thing.
shane

Richmond, KY

#25 Jul 30, 2011
thanks rick....much love!!haha
old buddy

Lebanon, KY

#26 Jul 30, 2011
This is retarded !!!.. Shane u need to grow up and realize drugs are not the only thing in life that can please u.. U have a great loving family that miss the old Shane.. Be good to them and yourself and try really hard to get through this.. It's a long and rough jerney.. Soo hold on and it will get better.. U should love yourself more than the way u r showing it.!!
mcnut

Crooksville, OH

#27 Aug 4, 2011
the real shane jenkins wrote:
i love how people get a kick out of this why dont you put your real name on here instead of acting like me or jus talking crap...come to my house and say it to my face
time we get there you'd be in jail again
HURT IS COMING

United States

#28 Aug 23, 2011
SHANE has stoled from everyone in the hollow and one that got broke-into has not and will not let this go by,time is on my side,car batteries,dead womens homes -littles hotwater tank and accsories tools from chris melvins tools-bubb necomes weed with the help of bill bill hundreds of breakins,also ripped off joe webb by comminity churh and on and on.
drugs!!!

New York, NY

#30 Aug 24, 2011
the real shane jenkins wrote:
i love how people get a kick out of this why dont you put your real name on here instead of acting like me or jus talking crap...come to my house and say it to my face
Hahahahahahaha WTF would you do
If someone actually came to your house? I'd say hide behind your mommy and daddy, I'd love to beat the shit out of you, but that would just bring me down to your level, hopefully murph grows a pair and beats you down like you deserve!!
pay the price

Ashland, KY

#31 Oct 11, 2011
shane are you gone to jail,or did your parents pay your way out.
got kids

Richmond, IN

#32 Apr 13, 2012
Just want to know where he is going to prison.
mike

Bladensburg, MD

#33 Oct 9, 2015
Heard his dumb a$$ is headed back to the big house! Dont worry little buddy they will take care of you when ya get there! Just like you did that minor when u was all messed up on ur pills!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snak Shak & Giovannis 29 min Concerned citizen 1
Trump the dumbass 1 hr The Truth 21
Is there a forum for Rock Hill? 1 hr yesitis 6
Is he finally out? The man behind the schools d... 2 hr Obvious 16
Jeff Saunders - Brenda Hill 3 hr The Truth 16
Heard Murphy's were groovin. 8 hr Dr love 14
Flashing Headlights for Pigs and such 8 hr Argh the good times 18

Coal Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance