Coal Grove softball needs some major ...

Coal Grove softball needs some major declipine

Posted in the Coal Grove Forum

someone

Ashland, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2010
the coal grove girls need a coach to stand up and coach them. I have scene a few of the girls talk back and the catcher is always looking at the crowd laughing if she misses the ball. What is so funny in that. They look like the little league team instead of a high school team. The game was mercy ruled and they came off the field laughing and the coach was all smiles to. Now if you suck that bad you should not be smiling you should be getting your butts tore. The main problem is lack of coaching not lack of talent. Why won't the school hire an actually softball coach? and another thing playing kids who miss practice or who have never played before before the ones who are at practice everyday.
mercy ruled

Ashland, KY

#2 Apr 8, 2010
I just wish the girls would play as a team and stop the nonsense amongst each other. There should not be and downgrading between the players. From what I see there is not one girl out there any better than the others. Also it is getting very old going to these games and getting mercy ruled every game and the coach not changing anything. Maybe some positions need rearranged!!
Time has shown

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2010
It'll on ahappening until y'all in da grove quit hirin' coaches just 'cause they were your Best frand in high school.
Happnd with bball a few years ago and then wit volleyball.
Unknown

Dallas, TX

#4 Apr 19, 2010
I totally agree! They would be soooo much better if they had some good coaching! They got the talent but they just need someone to help them out.
CareFree

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2010
But hiring someone who actually knows what they are doing is totally out of the question at CG
Christina

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 28, 2010
I know some of the girls on there like Marissa she is awesome and so is other girls so dont say they suck at least they try my god!
Do you guys wanna play for them?
players

Ashland, KY

#7 May 2, 2010
yeah i agree,the parents need to keep thier fnk_mouths shut,,i think the loud mouth parent's need to be BARRED from the field,hell the kids could do a better job if their fnk_loud mouth mothers would keep their traps shut,JUST SHUT THE FK_UP AND LET THEM PLAY AND BE KIDS,OMG THIS AINT MAJOR LEAGUE YOU KNOW???
CGHS

Lebanon, KY

#8 May 2, 2010
Who is on the Softball team?
softball player 2010

Ashland, KY

#9 May 2, 2010
- shelby wilson
- robilynn kemper
- alexis mullins
- shelbie brown
- shelby haynes
- hailey reed
- ashley adkins
- brittany pauley
- marissa stevens
- chelsea delong
- kelli McMackin
- darien hankins
- taylor fleming
coal grove softball

Ashland, KY

#10 May 2, 2010
you know, i actually love my mom being there so who ever * players * is obviously needs to speak for themselves. i do better with my mom there. and im pretty sure it's not the parents faults at all. this is also going on at practice when parents arn't there did ya think about that one? no you didn't. & thats another problem, cussing. you dont have to cuss in ever single sentence either to make your self look bad it actually makes you look dumb but ok :) now stop running your mouth about the softball team everyone knows it ridiculous bu the season is almost over so just drop it.
hfgbhf

Torrance, CA

#11 May 3, 2010
i wish you guys would lay off, who cares?
yeah really

Ashland, KY

#12 May 3, 2010
yeah really who cares. Thank god the season is coming to an end and hopefully next year will be better!
Wtf

United States

#13 May 4, 2010
Everyone shld look at the football team instead bc if they all got drug tested we wld lose our team and jay prolly gives then steroids and a bunch of other drugs.
Agree

United States

#14 May 4, 2010
They won't ever drug test them... But CG is pathetic for mishandling (or simply ignoring) their massive drug problem.
mhm

United States

#15 May 6, 2010
Coal Grove isn't ignoring it.
Wow, you all are idiots and, apparently, don't know what's going on. They had the drug dogs in today. They went in a classroom and got into a couple lockers and busted a couple people. So, shut your mouths :)
not cool

Ashland, KY

#16 May 9, 2010
the statement was made a day before the drugdogs was brought into the school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 4 hr Lonny Cravitz 3
Caitlynd McKnight (Apr '13) 5 hr Hahaha wow 3
glad obama is gone 5 hr wise old saying 7
Trump speaks of GOD & great leadership! 8 hr justmyopinion 10
Hanging Rock Laidback (Oct '12) 8 hr FYI 33
Trump is your president 9 hr Trump 1
SPHS Flu Bug 11 hr gail 5

Coal Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance