Is it just me or is Coal Grove Pharma...
not cool

Ashland, KY

#21 May 14, 2010
Meds wrote:
JASON goes to FLORIDA and buys ALL HIS PAIN PILLS,that for a fact i know all he is doing is ripping people off SO HOW DID u get go big so fast there jason,care to explain or is it by ripping off the medical card,welcome west virginia patients aint that what your sign said,and how many ky paitients are u filling their drugs for,u know what i mean JASON,alot of your out of state patients goes out to the pain clinic on 93.it is all for drugs,,that is why u and your wife drive nice new vehicles,,,93 pain clinic jason, u know the one i am talking about,u are filling their drugs,why dont u get busted for filling thier drugs,u r just as guilty jason...
really??? haha so dumb they fill dr orders the same if the people was to go to cvs lol wow think before u sound dumb
whatever

Arlington, TX

#22 May 15, 2010
a lot of the people posting on here are misinformed because they do not know pharmacy processes. I do not use this pharmacy because I do not take any prescription medication. Unlike half of this county, I have a job and have insurance, but it doesn't cover everything so unless I am quite sick, I just buy something OTC. Jason seems like a great person, but if the things people are saying were true, he would be shut down. The DEA regulates narcotics and specific forms must be filled out for the purchase of them. If he is getting pills in FL and selling them, he will be caught because his inventory of purchases won't match what he stocks.(tracked by lot # and NDC) Fines from the DEA would shut his business down so I doubt he would be involved with dispensing medications obtained in FL. It's also not illegal for him to fill scripts from the pain clinics as long as the prescribers license has been verified. Unethical, maybe, but not illegal. Most chain pharmacies won't fill them, but a lot of private pharmacies do and it's not just CGRX doing it. Also, I have seen medicaton errors on scripts that my family has received at CVS-it happens everywhere so carefully check your medicine BEFORE you leave ANY pharmacy. It does sound like he needs a new computer program if all of these old scripts that shouldn't be filled are getting filled, but then again, are you telling them that cetain meds have been discontinued? If not, and there are refiils left, then yes, these will get filled. The general public doesn't know about all of the regulations and inspections so until you do, you really are just speculating on this issue. I work with a lot of Pharmacists and they al have nice cars and some have snooty wives so what's your point? If you want the money he has, then go to school for eight years! Don't be jealous! Next damn thing you people will be saying is that Les Boggs is a drug dealer. He must be, look at all his fancy newcars! LOL-nope he's just another example of hard working business owner! Get over it!
not cool

Ashland, KY

#23 May 15, 2010
whatever wrote:
a lot of the people posting on here are misinformed because they do not know pharmacy processes. I do not use this pharmacy because I do not take any prescription medication. Unlike half of this county, I have a job and have insurance, but it doesn't cover everything so unless I am quite sick, I just buy something OTC. Jason seems like a great person, but if the things people are saying were true, he would be shut down. The DEA regulates narcotics and specific forms must be filled out for the purchase of them. If he is getting pills in FL and selling them, he will be caught because his inventory of purchases won't match what he stocks.(tracked by lot # and NDC) Fines from the DEA would shut his business down so I doubt he would be involved with dispensing medications obtained in FL. It's also not illegal for him to fill scripts from the pain clinics as long as the prescribers license has been verified. Unethical, maybe, but not illegal. Most chain pharmacies won't fill them, but a lot of private pharmacies do and it's not just CGRX doing it. Also, I have seen medicaton errors on scripts that my family has received at CVS-it happens everywhere so carefully check your medicine BEFORE you leave ANY pharmacy. It does sound like he needs a new computer program if all of these old scripts that shouldn't be filled are getting filled, but then again, are you telling them that cetain meds have been discontinued? If not, and there are refiils left, then yes, these will get filled. The general public doesn't know about all of the regulations and inspections so until you do, you really are just speculating on this issue. I work with a lot of Pharmacists and they al have nice cars and some have snooty wives so what's your point? If you want the money he has, then go to school for eight years! Don't be jealous! Next damn thing you people will be saying is that Les Boggs is a drug dealer. He must be, look at all his fancy newcars! LOL-nope he's just another example of hard working business owner! Get over it!
thank u
Addison

Newburgh, IN

#24 May 20, 2010
It is very upsetting to see how jealousy comes out so loudly when noone can see who is speaking. Autumn Plummer is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She always has a compliment for everyone she sees and she shows real concern for customers!
She takes times to inquire about everyone and thier families even when she is obviously very busy with her work. And she is also a very charitable person and has helped numerous people in coal grove and the surrounding area when they had noone else to turn to. She doesn`t have a snooty bone in her body. Don`t judge people you have no idea about just because you are dissatisfied with yourself!
not cool

Ashland, KY

#25 May 21, 2010
Addison wrote:
It is very upsetting to see how jealousy comes out so loudly when noone can see who is speaking. Autumn Plummer is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She always has a compliment for everyone she sees and she shows real concern for customers!
She takes times to inquire about everyone and thier families even when she is obviously very busy with her work. And she is also a very charitable person and has helped numerous people in coal grove and the surrounding area when they had noone else to turn to. She doesn`t have a snooty bone in her body. Don`t judge people you have no idea about just because you are dissatisfied with yourself!
very nice addison very nice
Pablo

Evans City, PA

#27 May 21, 2010
First of all Autumn is one of the nicest people I have ever met also. She is always helping other people out. About the giggling and phone talking what are they supposed to do let the phones ring and just worry about you, your nt the only person to get medicine there, so what if they didnt mix it you can hopefully read and mix it yourself. Every time I go in there they are always busy and on top of the game. About the giggling what are they zombies ,are they not allowed to talk and giggle and have fun at work or is that against the rules. You dont sign the paycheck. Who cares if you have to wait so long,how about waiting the long hours like 3 or so at Rite Aid or CVS, hows that for a change. They are the most helpful people there, and would bend over backwards to help anyone who walk through the door, you cant find that at big pharmacy chains. The two techs who have been there the longest, cant remember the names, are the nicest ones there, they offer to call the doctor or insurances if you need it. They know the majority of the things that go on back there and are always helpful. Not to mention the pharmacy was voted best pharmacy in the tri-state are, pretty sure you cant win that by being stupid and rude. BEST PHARMACY EVER!! 120% GREATEST!!
KELLY

Dallas, TX

#28 May 29, 2010
i'M NOT SURE WHAT THE FUSS IS ABOUT,BUT I HAVE BEEN PLEASED WITH COAL GROVE PHARMACY! IT BEATS GOING TO CVS AND THEM TELLING YOU COME BACK IN 3 HOURS.
Joe

Baird, TX

#29 Jun 15, 2010
I have always been pleased with my service at Coal Grove Pharmacy. Jason and Autumn are very good people. They may drive fancy cars but that is what you get when you go to college to become a pharmacist and work hard every day.
sally

United States

#30 Aug 10, 2010
Is Megan Hensley really working there now?
young girl

United States

#31 Aug 10, 2010
Last I heard she was working at the Ashland YMCA daycare. That was just a couple weeks ago. My best friend takes her little boy there.
coal grove girl

United States

#32 Aug 10, 2010
Hey, girl I remember Megan from when she worked at Frogtown with her sister. She is working at the pharmacy now? I will check this out.
BeenThere

Youngstown, OH

#33 Aug 10, 2010
I read topix for the joke of the day. I do not know Jason personally but since I live in Coal Grove I transferred my family pharmacy needs and had nothing but good experiences with Jason and his staff. Why is it that you are chastised for being a Christian and if you are any other religion you get praised and patted on the back. Well start chastising because the majority of the good people of Coal Grove believe in Christ. God Bless.
Dean

Richmond, KY

#34 Sep 28, 2010
I have had great experiences with Jason and Autumn at the pharmacy and while visiting them at church. They have been nothing but great to me and my family and I have never seen either one of them turn their nose up at anyone. I can only speak from my own personal interactions with this family, but I count them as friends and trust them to the utmost. All I can say is if you are unhappy with your service at the pharmacy then simply take your business elsewhere, but don't make personal attacks against two outstanding people because of jealousy or poor service, that is wrong and immature.
jack

Richmond, KY

#35 Nov 20, 2010
they have taken a lot of people ,mostly on pain meds I mean a lot of people.
haha

Ashland, KY

#36 Jan 2, 2011
there awful
sowhat

United States

#37 Jan 5, 2011
jack wrote:
they have taken a lot of people ,mostly on pain meds I mean a lot of people.
I think you need to understand that MOST private pharmacies fill pain scripts. Have you been to CVS lately? They are a chain and they fill them daily. The only problem with CVS is that the pill heads are all antsy to get their oxy's so they don't want to wait three hours on picking them up. Most of the people on here really show their ignorance. First of all Jason Plummer is not the one writing the scripts that he fills! If the doctor writes the script, then why should Jason question it? He doesn't go to the doctor with these people to know who is in legitimate pain or who is a pillhead. He follows the guidelines on filling these pain meds so what is the problem? It's not like he can follow these people out to the parking lot and see if they crush up their pills and snort them. Lay the blame where it belongs-on the doctors that write scripts for the pain meds. If you don't like him or the way he runs his business, go to IRONTON and get your meds filled and wait on them for three hours!
amyj34

Ashland, KY

#38 Jan 8, 2011
Always nice people and great service.
so what

Greenup, KY

#39 Jan 11, 2011
haha wrote:
there awful
by the way haha it is "their " not there!!!jojes on you haha !!!! All i can say it dont go back!!!
cgmom

Ironton, OH

#40 Mar 23, 2011
not so sure it is just cg pharmacy first it has to come from doctors who freely just write scripts then next it is off to the pharmacy i think the doctors need to be monitored way more then what they are and also the pharmarcy i know dr. virgin for one and dr canos and some other in ironton and drs in ky they write you srcipts very easy virgin likes to hand out meds to even small children and wwell then of course that goes to mommys and daddys to resell and the kids do not even get thier meds if they was suppose to lets starts at beginnning doctors pharmacys police officers drug dealers low life parents useing thier kids meds to sell or should i say using thier kids to get meds for them to sell WAKE UP LAWRENCE COUNTY AND SMELL THE ROSES lets put a stop to all them
stupid

Ashland, KY

#41 Mar 23, 2011
wow cgmom sounds like your mad because your dr. or maybe your son wouldnt give you a script.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump 21 min Armageddon 4
Bill Clinton 2 hr pygmy 3
Great Brian kidd 5 hr Go Grove 3
Jeremiah Aiken 6 hr Slut 2
need herion??? 6 hr loyal customer 2
Hey Dean 8 hr x Ironton fan 15
Did the school board let Mr. Nance go 8 hr x Ironton fan 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal Grove Mortgages