There Stinger Burger is awsome as well, also very good sweet tea
coal g

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2010
They have the best food period!!!!!!!
cg man

Waverly, OH

#6 Mar 2, 2010
mick does a really good job running this place.
mike

Ironton, OH

#7 Mar 31, 2010
mick is very sexy:)
Renee

Ashland, KY

#8 Apr 3, 2010
Kevin nance is a good worker
thug nasty

Ashland, KY

#9 Apr 6, 2010
food yo/ get food/no wendys
someone

Russell, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2010
FYI I WILL NOT BE EATTING AT THIS PLACE AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW NOT TO EAT HERE. THE COAL GROVE LITTLE LEAGUE AS HER FOR A DONATION TO THE BASEBALL AND SHE SAID THAT SHE GAVE TO IRONTON BECAUSE TOM WALDEN EATS THERE. DUH I BELIEVE THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE IN COAL GROVE HAVE SUPPORTED HER BUSINESS SINCE SHE OPENED. THAT IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS IN A SMALL TOWN.
hmmm

Richmond, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2010
well she's not the smartest branch on the tree. Just plain ol' nasty
brad lemaster

Ironton, OH

#12 Apr 14, 2010
umm mick is my aunt and she isnt nasty so i dont know where u get that from and shes not stupid either cause she is doing very well at the diner so apperently she isnt dumb. also she has alot of loyal customers that come in their all the time so she dont need ppl like u getting on here and talking shit about her!!!
CG Mom

Ashland, KY

#13 Apr 14, 2010
Well she does need to think about where she is located at and support her local little league. I am sure there are more CG little league parents that eat there then Ironton. I am sure when they hear she wouldn't support CGLL they will quit eating there also.
dont_eat_at_corn er_diner

Ashland, KY

#15 Apr 15, 2010
after the way they treated my husband in there I tell everone I know not to eat there .. My whole family stoped eating there and i telling you we used to go there alot and have big family get togathers not now ..She was to busy doing drug deals to take our order.. THEY HAVE LOTS OF DRUGS GOING ON THERE.
anon

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 16, 2010
is she still running and more with Elvis? Yuk
anon

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 28, 2010
mike wrote:
mick is very sexy:)
well her nasty ass daughter isnt...yuk
2 words_HORNET STINGER

Hazard, KY

#19 Apr 28, 2010
who gives a rats ass if they didnt contribute.. the corner diner isn't the only business in cg! they have the best philly steak in the tri state!! mick takes great care of me and my buddies early in the am! suck ittttttt!
Wellll

Newark, NJ

#20 Apr 28, 2010
2 words_HORNET STINGER wrote:
who gives a rats ass if they didnt contribute.. the corner diner isn't the only business in cg! they have the best philly steak in the tri state!! mick takes great care of me and my buddies early in the am! suck ittttttt!
The only business who doesn't support the kids.. all u c most of the time is dirty ass people there . Bet she does take care of u and ur buddies... NASTY
Tiffany Adkins

Columbus, OH

#21 May 2, 2010
Let me tell everyone one here that is writing all this lame ass bullshit about my mother,me,and the Diner apparently u have no life if u have too set and write badd shit about us,for aLL U HATERS and JELOUS M-F'S get a life ur only jelous becausse she owns a killer little restraunt and u dont and if it was soo nasty then why would it be #1 best picked for food places dont u dumbass ppl read the newspapers?guess not and for the ppl writing shit about me why dont u get a life jelousy will not get u no where and apparently urr too chicken shit too put ur name up om here atleast if ur gonna write somethin put ur name or come say somethin too my face.So get a liffe u all can write all the badd shit u want about me and my mother and the diner every knows that it isnt true,and the ppl that r writing this r the ones that r on drugs
and by the waty my mother gets drug tested atleast once a month because when u own a business they get drug tested and for my part on whoever is sayin im don drugs i get drug testes too when u work for mary kay and u have too drive a car they expect there workers to be clean just like almost every job does now.But for all u haters that write all tha badd shit about us and tha diner how about gettin a life when we red these comments which i myself just got a computer and read all this,but it just nade my day too know that who ever is writing this shit cant get me n my mother off there minds and hqqve npthin better too do but like i said jelousy wont get u no where n life,but after readin all this false ass shit has made my day too no u ppl set and think bout me n my mother that much.So thanks 4 makin my day lmao.
Tiffany Dawn Adkins
u go girl

Ironton, OH

#22 May 2, 2010
like tiffany said u all cant keep mickey jean and tiffany and the diner off your all minds,,,lmao 2 tiffany,,i know you love your mommy,i know for a fact that she loves u that is all she talks about,,how her little baby has all grown up,u make your mommy PROUD SHE TOLD ME HERSELF,,,and for all the HATERS???CHECK OUT THE IRONTON TRIBUNE SHE MADE FIRST PLACE FOR BEST CAFE,AND THIRD PLACE FOR BEST BREAKFAST???WHERE WAS THE REST OF THE BUSINESS AT LMAO,,,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MICKEY JEAN,,,YOUR GOOD FRIEND'S FROM THE DAWG,93.7 LOVE THE STINGER BURGER,AND THE FLOPPY BACON???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coal Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
globull warming 5 min Stranded Polarbear 28
IHS Board Clowns & Nancy 1 hr ex educator 9
Rain 3 hr Oh well lol 4
Apples or oranges? 4 hr Good 7
Fields gutters 15 hr Roofer made money 6
julie blankenship. (May '12) 20 hr Aria jade 20
Emily Morgan Sun Thatperson 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Coal Grove Mortgages